Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who are those buying when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping ?  (Read 1576 times)
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 05:12:31 AM

certainly, investors who have a lot of longer-term investment purposes waiting while many prices fall. will remain a buy when prices are falling because they want things precisely. create panic and resulting in selling at bargain prices and then they bought so cheaply enough to get coins they hold.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:35:01 AM

Yes the bear market created a lot of opportunity for new investors to invest in projects which are already established & have decent team members with realistic roadmap. I think projects like cybermiles, Arkblock, Elastos have huge potential to give higher returns when tthe market will recover. In this bear market invest in those projects which have decent volumes on the exchange as chances of their survival is higher.

Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:45:33 AM

Only speculators will do this. Speculators are sensitive, so the common effect is more serious. But this has no effect on real investors. Investors will not look at the immediate interests, and their eyes will be longer.

I find it very likely that dumpers are frightened of something, so simple and don't think too much. I kept buying them cheaply and preparing them for the next time, maybe they will increase at high prices, that is the truth  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:29:52 AM

Of course, those who buy coins when they fall are big popes who want very cheap prices and those who sell panic are people who need money or don't know the coinage
But for some reason, after the last dropping, they still do not see prospects for investments, and the market is saturated with hamsters and trading bots alone.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:40:15 AM

Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
I used to think like you but I still couldn't know the correct answer, maybe they had a tactic of theirs and we didn't know it ,but anyway we should have a strategy of our own

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:57:46 AM

What some have not come to realise is that, there are those who intensionally read FUD to cause panic and sometimes, they are the ones that go about buying some of these coins. Just recently, I saw a coin with great potential, that was trading at $0.06 and after some days, I saw it trading at $0.03. This is an indication that  some people panic sell and those who buy will hold until it pumps.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:07:16 AM

Those persons have turned buyer who have have sold their coins at higher level and now once again they are creating their plus position at the dip and  they remain continuosly active in trade.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:40:22 AM

I think even the most confident investors would be shaking right now. The market was supposed to go bullish but it looks as if the market has just forgotten to go up. It only keeps falling again again and again.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:06:04 AM

Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
It happens from a psychological point of view. When one person loses money and he no longer has the hope that everything will be fine ( depression), but the person who buys sees the growth potential, as he takes a position lower than the person who sold the coins. I think so.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:15:22 AM

Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
It happens from a psychological point of view. When one person loses money and he no longer has the hope that everything will be fine ( depression), but the person who buys sees the growth potential, as he takes a position lower than the person who sold the coins. I think so.
Of course. But this is a very small percentage. While the market is very small, it is very easy for them to manipulate in order to obtain super profits. therefore, these falls, like growth, are artificially organized. And already under them draw graphics and customize the news. Therefore, it is clear who is buying.

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:18:32 PM

People that can invest in crypto currencies and have brains. The market is going to recover and now it is a perfect moment to buy some more crypto currencies. Let those who want to sell go, they would regret their decision in the future.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:23:32 PM

it's people who expect a profit from speculating from a dropping price.

some just set an order at x price and do something else/working/sleeping. If a big dip coming they maybe don't realize it will dip further.
allmight_

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:29:03 PM

it's people who expect a profit from speculating from a dropping price.

some just set an order at x price and do something else/working/sleeping. If a big dip coming they maybe don't realize it will dip further.
I think people speculating on the cryptocurrency market understand what they are doing. If a person puts a price X to buy a token, then he knows that he will make a profit of 1.01X. I think that makes sense.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:37:38 PM

I think the whales are the ones buying when the price is down
The full time big investors too do the same

But if you follow the crypto currency baulk trends
It’s always best to dyor then buy cheap only to sell high
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 10:17:38 AM

Well those who are buying on this bear market are probably the big investors or you can call them also the "whales". They're just wise to buy with such low prices, hold it for long term and when the price rises they will sell high for profits.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:22:56 AM

understand one thing that big players do everything so that it is the most profitable to buy them

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:55:45 AM

I think that this is done by stupid people who do not understand anything in the cryptocurrency market

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:00:06 PM

I think the whales are the ones buying when the price is down
The full time big investors too do the same

But if you follow the crypto currency baulk trends
It’s always best to dyor then buy cheap only to sell high

Hey you’re right majority of the transactions are done by the whales, whenever the prices are crashing and some transactions can be done by institutional investors too. I believe they have a simple strategy buy in bulk when the prices are down, and then dump it in bulk when prices are it’s peak. I feel as a investor one should mirror them, buy in dips and at low prices, then sell when the prices are at it’s peak.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:03:49 PM

I think that this is done by stupid people who do not understand anything in the cryptocurrency market
No it isn't done by stupid people.

There are incidents that when you buy, the market goes on dumping more.  I've done that before and it's really frustrating when you think that you have bought during the dip but it wasn't the last dip.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:18:27 PM

probably it is done by those people who believe in the long-term perspective of this coin because I have no other explanation

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: