Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who are those buying when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping ?  (Read 1576 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:57:45 AM

That's me)) I usually try to catch spike and always lose money because of that. It is hard to catch these spikes, because price can go even lower.
So it is risky and you have to take it into account

That's why you need to learn basics of trading before risking real money that mainly ends in losing hard earned money. Spikes occur in case of there is no more sellers for buyers who wanna to get best  possible prices. Risk is measurable and do your own homework before accepting decisions in trading.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:27:18 AM

Smart people are buying when everyone else is selling. This is the law of the crypto currencies market, you cannot be sure what will happen to the market tomorrow, so just hold your coins and wait for the better conditions.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:36:54 AM

These are big whales, some big trading investment firms, which are responsible for these dump and pump.  I never tried to sell any of my coins as just want to hold them when they trying to dump or pump the coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:48:13 AM

Those that buy when everyone else dump are those with foresight. Some would call them whales but I will call them investors with quadriple eyes, they can see the future and they align themselves to benefit massively from foregone opportunity that dumpers are making!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:51:26 AM

The answer is very easy, those that sold their tokens to you at the very top, people need to learn from the mistakes in the past, never be committed to a projects, because what they cared only about it your money and when you give these developers our money they don't care about the prices of these tokens (most of them useless) again

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:12:29 PM

Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .

I do not ask myself such questions. Because I am one of those who buy your coins at falling prices. Smart people always buy coins at a low price. When the coin grows in value, I get a good profit, and you only then start to buy.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:04:24 PM

Buying low and selling high is the oldest trick in the book of financial trading, so applying it to cryptocurrency is just the same.
Cryptocurrencies and blockchain have gone too far to just die off like that, so when the eventual pump happens, those buying low will make very good ROI.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:07:15 PM

Of course those who have a lot of money and they believe in this market. When you're in a panic, the whales will buy it all and pump it up soon after. This market is being manipulated by such people

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:17:24 PM

It's a market, people are always looking for opportunities  to pick up low coins and sell high. On the other hand, Just like you have inexperienced sellers, we also have inexperienced buyers. These two categories go hand in hand in most cases especially when it's a shit coin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:09:55 PM

Smart people are buying when everyone else is selling. This is the law of the crypto currencies market, you cannot be sure what will happen to the market tomorrow, so just hold your coins and wait for the better conditions.
I agree you should always buy on panic and sell on euphoria , I guess not everyone does all usually buy at the peak and then start to complain))
so if you want to make money in the market remember the rule that it is better to take at the bottom than at the top

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 02:18:33 PM

in my opinion it is done by people who make long-term investments, or do people who trade without calculations, and this is usually done by people newcomers.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 02:34:08 PM

Of course, I wondered a similar question when I first started studying cryptocurrencies. I'm sure the bearish market is beneficial for whales to Fund their accounts with coins at a low price and for all enthusiasts who believe in the future of cryptocurrency. I consider myself an enthusiast who has been watching the market for a long time and has been waiting for the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a low price, as it is now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:41:29 PM

Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
Actually, a buyer who bought crypto when the price was cheap, they were very lucky. they can buy coins at very cheap prices when other people experience panic. price decline is an opportunity to increase assets, for people who dare to take all the risks they can have the opportunity to be successful and they are also at risk of experiencing losses when choosing the wrong one. This is a choice, make a decision and do not stay quiet because we won't get anything. do an action and we can have the best chance !!!
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:01:37 PM

I always try to stick to the chosen strategy in the market, so when everyone starts to sell their coins in the bear market, I try to buy them. Of course, I choose specific cryptocurrencies that I consider promising. Those people who panic selling their cryptocurrency, these are people who have no strategy and they do not study the market, they are interested in quick profits.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:31:06 PM

I think that among the owners of cryptocurrencies there are too many people who came here to make quick money and the bear market makes them panic to sell their coins. At this point, more experienced investors are trying to replenish their portfolios by buying cryptocurrency at a low price.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:29:40 PM

Yes, I am also interested in this question, but you understand that these are the people who arrange all these manipulations, maybe it’s enough to sell, maybe it’s time we stop? After all, this is how we will understand how to increase the value of assets.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:28:29 PM

Buy often those who are confident in the technology of the project and came to the market not for the sake of quick profits, but for the sake of long-term investments.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:12:49 AM

"Be greedy when others are scared" But people buy when the bear market. Are the brave and knowledgeable people about the market. Or they are sharks that make the market price of crypto and they are collecting goods.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:53:08 AM

The market is filled with trade bots that are constantly buying and selling to take their profits so even if you do not sell your coins, the various bots will still set their own prices and by them to trick you into putting an order.

airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:37:55 AM

Panic selling is a common phenomenon in the cryptocurrency market. When the whales leave quickly, others will follow the whales madly and are not willing to lose money, so when the cryptocurrency market continues to fall, the possibility of a price reversal is very low.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: