Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of kyc for bounty programs.  (Read 659 times)
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

Naturally KYC is needed for the investors due to anti money laundry ( A process whereby someone fraudulently acquire wealth and he/she is looking for where to keep it or spend it lavishly.
In real sense there is no point for asking for bounty hunter kyc because they only earned  small amount of money.

This is correct, but in bounties it's not the small amount of money why you cant be charged for money laundering, it's because you didn't invest any money so there is nothing to be "laundered". KYC for bounty, pure scam!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

Naturally KYC is needed for the investors due to anti money laundry ( A process whereby someone fraudulently acquire wealth and he/she is looking for where to keep it or spend it lavishly.
In real sense there is no point for asking for bounty hunter kyc because they only earned  small amount of money.

This is correct, but in bounties it's not the small amount of money why you cant be charged for money laundering, it's because you didn't invest any money so there is nothing to be "laundered". KYC for bounty, pure scam!
average bounty allocation is only 2% of sold tokens or total supply, very little. but the risk we get is greater, because our privacy will be at stake, kyc has the potential to be misused by irresponsible parties and that is why we must be careful.
ciang huang (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

I want to ask about the KYC in the world of bounty, what is the benefit of kyc?
1. only for identity
2. reduce multi-account participants

I want to ask seniors who have long been in the bounty world because I am still a newbie. Please enlighten me. thank you

not only for identity and reducing multi-account participants but in the gift program must be over 18 years old, in this forum I see several accounts that take part in the gift program under 18 years therefore some managers use the KYC program to ensure that participating in the Bounty program must be over 18 years of age

Does the bounty have to have a maximum age, bro, as long as I study in the world of gift or crypto, I just found out that there is an age limit if I myself think that Bountyhunter does not have the most important age limit to meet the limits of thought and knowledge.

ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

average bounty allocation is only 2% of sold tokens or total supply, very little. but the risk we get is greater, because our privacy will be at stake, kyc has the potential to be misused by irresponsible parties and that is why we must be careful.

yes bro now there are many bounties and airdrops that have to use KYC, the amount distributed is also very small and unbalanced if in my opinion and the negative side of kyc is afraid of being misused by irresponsible people.

Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

There should exist kyc for bounty hunters because of minimizing the cheating of greedy bounty hunters and increasing fairness for bounty hunters.
This is the part of it but giving your identity for those tokens isn't really worth it.

Your identity can be used to some other things but whomever you'll give it so its better to keep your identity safe and sound than to entrust it to them. But if you are a die hard bounty hunter, its your choice.
These things should really be put up on our mind why would really risk up our own identity for a token which doesn't really have any value in the market?As we all know on initial phase where tokens doesn't have a significant price.If you give your details and then end up on holding a garbage coin then it would really be a disastrous thing for you since you didn't gain nothing but all garbage.So no to KYC.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

1. only for identity

I want to ask seniors who have long been in the bounty world because I am still a newbie. Please enlighten me. thank you

not only for identity and reducing multi-account participants but in the gift program must be over 18 years old, in this forum I see several accounts that take part in the gift program under 18 years therefore some managers use the KYC program to ensure that participating in the Bounty program must be over 18 years of age

Does the bounty have to have a maximum age, bro, as long as I study in the world of gift or crypto, I just found out that there is an age limit if I myself think that Bountyhunter does not have the most important age limit to meet the limits of thought and knowledge.

bounties shouldnt have an age limit because it is anonymous and can be done online which means anyone can still use a fake identity ( e.g name , age , adress ) so setting up some specific rules will only be useless . but you might have to be in a legal age before  you can withdraw your funds locally as it is requires an i.d to prove your ownership . if ever you are not in a legal age , you can still transfer your funds to someone who is eligble to withdrew your funds and that still solves  your problem .
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

There should exist kyc for bounty hunters because of minimizing the cheating of greedy bounty hunters and increasing fairness for bounty hunters.
This is the part of it but giving your identity for those tokens isn't really worth it.

Your identity can be used to some other things but whomever you'll give it so its better to keep your identity safe and sound than to entrust it to them. But if you are a die hard bounty hunter, its your choice.
These things should really be put up on our mind why would really risk up our own identity for a token which doesn't really have any value in the market?As we all know on initial phase where tokens doesn't have a significant price.If you give your details and then end up on holding a garbage coin then it would really be a disastrous thing for you since you didn't gain nothing but all garbage.So no to KYC.
Looking at different sides, I can say that its not worth to put your identity to any of these verification process of any bounty. But the participant has its own discretion and if you guys are bounty hunters remember that there's a limitation for it.

Before things would go terrible when someone used your identity, you can't stop thinking that its your own fault for passing your valid ID in exchange for those tokens that's really have no market value.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

1. only for identity

I agree with your opinion, bro, if I think age can be manipulated
because now technology has developed rapidly in all circles, if I am a gift hunter, I don't have to be an adult, the most important is mastering the science of crypto

[
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

KYC for bounty?

It shouldnt really be there on the very first place because bounty hunters are not investors which would really need up to pass documentations.It might really have some advantages to limit
or block those cheaters or multi-accounts but it isnt really an appropriate thing to be mandated.

Definitely. It shouldn't be there in the first place because doing KYC is only for the ones who would be investing in the project but not for those who would do the marketing for them. If it can do anything, then it would just be to confirm the identities of the people who are participating in the campaign and reduce the number of participants.

I saw one post before about someone selling the KYC of the people and it's not cheap. Those scammers are just taking advantage of the YC going on in legit projects that's why they are asking for KYC as well and then sell it for a profit. If they can collect for 1000 people and sell it for $10 each then they can have $10,000 easily. I just don't participate in bounties asking for KYC.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

bounties shouldnt have an age limit because it is anonymous

I disagree with this statement. Do you really think that minors should
spend their time with bounty campaigns? In my opinion they should either
socialize with friends, enjoy their childhood or focus on getting a good
education. A good education and a happy childhood will bring them more
in the long-term than a few (mostly worthless) tokens for participating
in a bounty campaign.

I also can´t believe that you suggest minors to sign up using fake data.
Get an education instead of participating in bounty campaigns using fake
data!
ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

KYC for bounty?

It shouldnt really be there on the very first place because bounty hunters are not investors which would really need up to pass documentations.It might really have some advantages to limit
or block those cheaters or multi-accounts but it isnt really an appropriate thing to be mandated.

Definitely. It shouldn't be there in the first place because doing KYC is only for the ones who would be investing in the project but not for those who would do the marketing for them. If it can do anything, then it would just be to confirm the identities of the people who are participating in the campaign and reduce the number of participants.

I saw one post before about someone selling the KYC of the people and it's not cheap. Those scammers are just taking advantage of the YC going on in legit projects that's why they are asking for KYC as well and then sell it for a profit. If they can collect for 1000 people and sell it for $10 each then they can have $10,000 easily. I just don't participate in bounties asking for KYC.

very big effect of kyc well, I just found out that KYC identity can be bought and sold by irresponsible people who are thirsty for money, thank you, bro for the info, and I want to be more careful

ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

Looking at different sides, I can say that its not worth to put your identity to any of these verification process of any bounty. But the participant has its own discretion and if you guys are bounty hunters remember that there's a limitation for it.

Before things would go terrible when someone used your identity, you can't stop thinking that its your own fault for passing your valid ID in exchange for those tokens that's really have no market value.

So, sometimes we don't know from the start that I participated in Bounty with KYC, so yesterday I joined the gift from the beginning, there was no information about KYC, after the prize was finished there was information about filling in data and photos to receive tokens, bro. if I knew from the beginning I had to use KYC, I didn't join the gift

ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

bounties shouldnt have an age limit because it is anonymous

I disagree with this statement. Do you really think that minors should
spend their time with bounty campaigns? In my opinion they should either
socialize with friends, enjoy their childhood or focus on getting a good
education. A good education and a happy childhood will bring them more
in the long-term than a few (mostly worthless) tokens for participating
in a bounty campaign.

I also can´t believe that you suggest minors to sign up using fake data.
Get an education instead of participating in bounty campaigns using fake
data!

It is true, bro, if a little boy has to go to school and seek knowledge not to be bountyhunter, but now the fifteen-year-old is already familiar with the internet, especially information technology is developing very fast, if I think that being a bounty hunter is now an adult and a teenager who already knows about cryptocurrency science

livingfree

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

So, sometimes we don't know from the start that I participated in Bounty with KYC, so yesterday I joined the gift from the beginning, there was no information about KYC, after the prize was finished there was information about filling in data and photos to receive tokens, bro. if I knew from the beginning I had to use KYC, I didn't join the gift
They are changing the rules at first if you joined a bounty and there are no words included that says its a KYC required bounty then would you join them from the beginning? I don't think so.

That's why they are including also another rule that they have the right to change whatever rules they would like to add.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

They are changing the rules at first if you joined a bounty and there are no words included that says its a KYC required bounty then would you join them from the beginning? I don't think so.

That's why they are including also another rule that they have the right to change whatever rules they would like to add.

Yes, it is true that parties from the bounty who have rules that can be changed at any time and I only realize that following a bounty that uses KYC is too much risk.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

1. only for identity

If KYC is for bounty, I think they are removing multiple accounts from the bounty hunter. Now I think KYC is absolutely necessary for the bounty because there are too many people using multiple accounts to cheat

livingfree

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:45:07 AM

Yes, it is true that parties from the bounty who have rules that can be changed at any time and I only realize that following a bounty that uses KYC is too much risk.
It's risky on the part of those people that are taking care of their identities. You don't have to think about too much of these bounties if you are regretting the possible tokens that you'll get.

Don't risk your identity for those tokens so be careful.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

It's risky on the part of those people that are taking care of their identities. You don't have to think about too much of these bounties if you are regretting the possible tokens that you'll get.

but all I think about is to get coins or tokens that have no price and have wasted a lot of time for KYC, this is very boring, but really your advice, bro, we have to be careful about choosing a bounty program.

ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

1. only for identity

If KYC is for bounty, I think they are removing multiple accounts from the bounty hunter. Now I think KYC is absolutely necessary for the bounty because there are too many people using multiple accounts to cheat

if only multi accounts I strongly agree whether multi accounts are strictly prohibited in the gift program, bro. but if I think the bounty program must use KYC, there are benefits and there are also negative effects

livingfree

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

but all I think about is to get coins or tokens that have no price and have wasted a lot of time for KYC, this is very boring, but really your advice, bro, we have to be careful about choosing a bounty program.

As I've said if you are caring about of getting those tokens and you are willing to give your identity, it's your decision. You don't even have an assurance if those tokens will be worth someday.

You may wasted a lot of your time but you still have plenty of time to do some other things instead of regretting about those tokens that you never get because of KYC.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████