Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If i could manage the government!  (Read 553 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

IF i had the chance to managed a certain government i would really apply blockchain technology and give their budget in a form of cryptocurrency or digital currency that could be used as a form of payment and could even trade to fiat money. In this way we could eradicate the corruption because the public could be aware on where the budget of the people coming from taxes will going through. Yet, until now the government is not interested on cryptocurrency or if they are they are not willing also to investigate and checked how cryptocurrency works and how could it will be applied on their system. They just want their business to continue as usual doing ghost project? I do not know maybe!
If I managed the government, they would probably assassinate me. In the end you need to control a government by keeping everyone happy and the way I would run a country would make poor people happy but the rich would be going insane from the things I do. I have to increase the taxes too much for rich and lower for poor and try to make everything free as much as I can that government has a power to do.

Stuff like schools, hospitals, water, electricity, internet, phones, roads, and all of that would be free because thanks to the new law that makes rich people pay for it. Capping wealth at a certain limit would make rich people look to invest other places, yet everyone in the country would live an alright life thanks to it.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:24:10 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 03:56:17 AM by yecats

As  Bitcoin is growing so fast nowadays  government  is into regulating bitcoin  Smiley we   should  also  consider  others   before implementing  new system  do they really know  what is blockchain technology? we must  government help   spread  info about  crypto  Wink
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

It should be supported and funded by the government to apply the blockchain technology in one country. Cryptocurrency can be traceable and difficult to fake but remember it can be crashed by some elite hackers. Greedy politicians can hire elite hackers to hack if there is central bank of the crytocurrency.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

maybe it would be good if the government implemented cyrptocurrency even to pay the salaries of civil servants, the application of cyrptocurrency would have a good impact on the economy of a country
Jukoknos

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

because government people only think for their personal interests or their class, even though you can sit in government it is very difficult to happen Undecided
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

If you could manage?
I think you can now easily to the way of legalization of bitcoin. And encourage your countrymen to get involved to this kind of business..
budrabut

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

That is a great idea, but it is too early think about crypto currecny applied by the government. Applying blockchain technology is full of advantages. However, the cases the government should solve is not only corruptions. There are many more crucial problem suffering by some countries that should be done. Don't see crypto currency and blockchain technology from one side only. The government has their own reasons about it.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

It is just your dreams. It is impossible to realize your ideas in the current world because the world system is based on lie, mysteries, money, force, authority and so forth. The current world system is absolutely not fair. I suppose if some of your ideas would be implemented we could not recognize the new world because everything would be changed. By the way there are funny movies in youtube where people always tell the truth I think that funny movies are correlate with our discussion especially with the results of using crypto technologies on the government level.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

I can see your good intentions, I also think like that, the government must realize the greatness of the blockchain, I have been frustrated to see many people corrupt, sad to see poor people who have to get help but the help was taken by corruptors. if the government knows blockchain technology can be a very good bridge to help people because money can be sent directly to the recipient's wallet safely without parties
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

It is always easier said than done. We cannot force any government to accept blockchain technology. Governments are considering a lot of things, weighing everything about bitcoin crypto, blockchain thing, etc. As long as they are not convinced yet and has a negative things seeing about it, it may hard for them to totally adopt it.
Okrah

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

IF i had the chance to managed a certain government i would really apply blockchain technology and give their budget in a form of cryptocurrency or digital currency that could be used as a form of payment and could even trade to fiat money. In this way we could eradicate the corruption because the public could be aware on where the budget of the people coming from taxes will going through. Yet, until now the government is not interested on cryptocurrency or if they are they are not willing also to investigate and checked how cryptocurrency works and how could it will be applied on their system. They just want their business to continue as usual doing ghost project? I do not know maybe!
There are things that needs to be studied first before implementing it most especially if it will be applied to a country. Making decisions for the country is a very delicate one.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

I should say that it's a good way to used blockchain technology, and the governments are not against blockchain, in fact many countries already start to do research on blockchain, but the governments are not agree with crypto currencies that are decentralised, I think we need a government that able to see the benefit of crypto, not only see the bad side of crypto
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

If government applying blockchain technology to their service, i am believe government can save a lot cost and increasing budget for poor people or medication or education. Blockchain technology soon or later become common and government should adapting with this technology
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

It is always easier said than done. We cannot force any government to accept blockchain technology. Governments are considering a lot of things, weighing everything about bitcoin crypto, blockchain thing, etc. As long as they are not convinced yet and has a negative things seeing about it, it may hard for them to totally adopt it.
Apparently, we cannot force them, but the fear of missing out from the game as other countries start taking the bold step and seeing the benefit it is driving in for them, will make any SERIOUS country and the government to find a way to make that work in the long run.

However, all this like I said about depends on how serious the government is, for instance, Internet has been on for quite some years now and there are still some places in the world with limited infrastructure when it comes to Internet, tell me how that would be possible to adopt blockchain technology in this scenario, when they are even far behind in Internet technology.
sunflower_11438

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:39:46 AM

yes, if blockchain is applied in the government, corruption may be minimized significantly because all transactions can be seen by the public
but government must anticipate the anonymous nature. if it is legalized, it means that it is more free to transact using blockchain, and that gives an opportunity for money laundering

in my opinion, prevention of money laundering is not necessary
because the bad effect is far more significant than the good effect, the example of the bad effect is that the economy is difficult to develop due to government supervision.
it is also not in line with a decentralized world

so if the government implements blockchain then maybe at that moment they have realized how bad excessive supervision in the community on economic growth
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

The government and its decision making progress is far different than what the public think about it. I am pretty sure they have to look after many things before they can accept anything within their country.

If I were you then surely I will also make the same decision of accepting the blockchcian technology and might just tell everyone that explore huge assets and usage of the blockchain so that we can improve the living standard within the country by having advance technology in our nation. May be some of us may think of applying the tech for controlling the weapons in the millitary sitting at home land and thus operating safely.

In short huge exploration can really be done but im sure there are more than enough challenges within that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

This is obviously impossible. Do you think people who manage the government don't know? They definitely know. But officials don't want this. You have to believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. In the future, many people will change their lives because of cryptocurrencies.
Kiwek

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

It's not as easy as turning the palm of your hand, because the government can now build from now on, on the other hand we think negatively about society, it will definitely take excessive risks, so don't worry we need time to develop more than anything, learn better to be a part good and fair government.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

maybe it would be good if the government implemented cyrptocurrency even to pay the salaries of civil servants, the application of cyrptocurrency would have a good impact on the economy of a country
Paying cryptocurrency for a government workers is still not possible, and maybe will not happen. People still need stable income, and cryptomarket is not. Better to use Blockchain technology for some project, so there is transparency and everything is recorded. I will also do the same thing if I’m witht the government.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

If all the heads of government have this kind of power to implement anything the moment they get into power, it would result in either two ways. One the world might have been a better place or the we start to groom another set of human demi-god who would turn out to be tyrants and no one to call them to action.

Your intentions are good based on the implementation blockchain to the process of government as corruption is one key thing that can plague the development of any society. However, just jumping into the deployment of blockchain would create additional problem if its not a properly thought out process. In the implementation, people are involved in ensuring that it goes seamlessly so also they can sabotage the entire process and at the end it won't achieve the intended objective.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: