Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🔥HyperLoot Protocol — First eSports Monetization PaaS 🔥🎮[AIRDROP][BOUNTY]  (Read 1533 times)
tima.pticza (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

haha, this is an interesting project, i will follow her Cool

We all will! I'm personally thinking of dropping some wallpapers of her a bit later, will post a link here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

Very interesting project!
When ICO?

Hi, we're not having an ICO. But if you're interested in purchasing some of our tokens you can do so by getting whitelisted and buying directly from DAO or on an exchange.

Can I learn more about the white list?

Absolutely! The fastest way would be to contact us directly. Jump on our Discord server (https://discord.gg/qEH8PHk) and contact me, discord handle: pony_unicorn so I can provide you with info.

Alternatively, drop me a letter to nick@hyperloot.net so I can provide you with KYC and investment requirements.
tito12

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

When ICO?

Hi, we're not having an ICO. But if you're interested in purchasing some of our tokens you can do so by getting whitelisted and buying directly from DAO or on an exchange.

Absolutely! The fastest way would be to contact us directly. Jump on our Discord server (https://discord.gg/qEH8PHk) and contact me, discord handle: pony_unicorn so I can provide you with info.

Alternatively, drop me a letter to nick@hyperloot.net so I can provide you with KYC and investment requirements.

Insanely interesting, thank you very much for your help, will definitely follow the news
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

When ICO?

Insanely interesting, thank you very much for your help, will definitely follow the news

Awesome! Hope to hear from you soon!
ganderson

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

When ICO?

Hi! You’re saying that’s not an ico, but how is this different?
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

About the game that available in HyperLoot, what title is that game? Does the game ready to play at this time? or perhaps we could tried the beta version?

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

When ICO?

Hey, there's a number of differences. Our work is about changing the business model not throwing some vague promises around. Our products are in development, we have a real need for token in place so we don't need to sell of half the supply to keep us afloat.

To sum it up:

First. We had ZERO pre-mine. All mining started on 5th of July and will last for 5 years.  Most ICO's start with 100% pre-mine and a 30-60% sale.

Second.  We are not doing any public offering. If someone wishes to participate - they can try to get whitelisted and buy directly from the DAO.  

Third.  The selling entity is Estonian non-profit while most ICO's sell tokens directly from company account.
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:50:05 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 07:01:16 PM by tima.pticza

About the game that available in HyperLoot, what title is that game? Does the game ready to play at this time? or perhaps we could tried the beta version?

That's a product question, to understand the product please refer to our product FAQ: https://github.com/HyperLootProtocol/starter-pack/wiki/Product-FAQ. Hyperloot is not a game by itself, it is a tool that any game can use, but the overall product stack is much more, including a wallet, a marketplace and betting products. Just to make it clear - it's not some blckahain game project, it is a tokenization platform that is ready for any game. Now, regarding the product integrations - our SDK is ready and prototype based on Quake 3 can be found at our Github here: https://github.com/HyperLootProtocol/hyperloot-demo-quake3.

Otherwise, we're negotiating with partners and will soon have things to share! Note that the games don't need to be what is called "blockchain games" today, which is mostly ERC721 collectibles. Usual games played by billions today can be part of HyperLoot.
ganderson

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

When ICO?

Hey, there's a number of differences. Our work is about changing the business model not throwing some vague promises around. Our products are in development, we have a real need for token in place so we don't need to sell of half the supply to keep us afloat.

To sum it up:

First. We had ZERO pre-mine. All mining started on 5th of July and will last for 5 years.  Most ICO's start with 100% pre-mine and a 30-60% sale.

Second.  We are not doing any public offering. If someone wishes to participate - they can try to get whitelisted and buy directly from the DAO.  

Third.  The selling entity is Estonian non-profit while most ICO's sell tokens directly from company account.
WTF, I really don't understand why there is no pre-mine, I think it's a working model and I think you have a strange model..
How can you guarantee that the token will keep the price?
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

I'm interested in the question when can I try to play the game?How and where can I buy your tokens and what is the price now?
mctjin

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

To monetize e-sports is such an amazing idea. I'd wish some games like Super Smash Bros. Melee and stuff got some more options for more amateur like players to also earn some money from it. Who knows you guys can do something like that. I hope so. Also, I think Ethereum is a very good choice for a platform, a lot better than Waves or Stellar if you ask me. Good stuff. Can't wait to see where this goes guys.
Ree_2018

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:07:48 AM

Interesting publicity stunt, those masks. At first I did not understand anything, but then I realized that it can attract the attention of the viewer. Now a little about the project. The project is becoming more popular every day! There is a high probability that the project will become a market leader. Your idea is very interesting and, undoubtedly, will benefit all mankind! Take a look at this company!
Vells

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
g000nie

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

tima.pticza
In your plans to create a store only for PC games or mobile games too?
muoidiemtoan

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

What have you got to promote this product? I think you should improve on the product, expand the scope of the purchase to attract more patrons, this will be very helpful for you. How many people have known this project? I know the number of people know this product is low, you should pay attention to it
rexodor

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

I would like to know what will happen after the 15th of february 2019 and if when it reaches the limit of 30,000 telegram users
alexgur952

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

interesting project!
vitinhtailoi

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

hi, this project in white book is good for the future, it has a great chance of sustainable development. hope the team successfully developed the project,
Ziret

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

Great project with a great future Grin
markinvestor

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

your project seemed to me very promising. I'll think about investing in your tokens
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: