Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🔥HyperLoot Protocol — First eSports Monetization PaaS 🔥🎮[AIRDROP][BOUNTY]  (Read 1533 times)
WhitePanda2k18

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

Лyчший пpoeкт вo вceм миpe!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tima.pticza (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

Is there anyway I can validate if HyperLoot has truly partnered with all the listed partners?

Hi,

So the Ox and trust wallet is simple - you can see us using their technologies in our demos, so both technologies are instrumental to our development cycle. As those are open source demos, we have not yet publically announced anything together. Bancor is an instrument for managing long tail digital assets and you will  hear some news from us soon! POA is our preferred partner for a set of aunannounced products. More annoucements will follow!
schab9393

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

another nice looking protocol, for now in e-sports which is something new in crypto-industry. Not having an ICO makes it more legit, and let people avoid scam. Good for you Hyperloot Smiley
Oscar22

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

How exactly does the lack of ICO make the project more legitmate and secure ?
krokotil

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

Good and promising project Smiley
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

Hey, well the things is that an ICO is a mechanic to uphold the token price and fund development, but it makes for up for a lot of issues starting with full pre-mine: essentially saying you get all your currency out there only to sell a vast amount off. That makes for a second issue - if you sell so much it means there's no real need for the whole emitted amount which is fine on it's own. However, that means that adoption cycle will be incredibly long (if it's not some sort of currency). And it salso creates a situation where a lot of tokens can be held in a centralized manner, not even mentioning that team remains with a large amount of tokens at their disposal. We avoid all of that? our tokens are fair game for everyone participating in our DAO and our team is decentralized fromt he get-go. Oh and one more thing - we do not let minor investors pout their money in, avoiding a pump and dumpo where someone might get hurt. 
g000nie

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

I watch your demo, it looks hopeful!
Oscar22

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

Hey, well the things is that an ICO is a mechanic to uphold the token price and fund development, but it makes for up for a lot of issues starting with full pre-mine: essentially saying you get all your currency out there only to sell a vast amount off. That makes for a second issue - if you sell so much it means there's no real need for the whole emitted amount which is fine on it's own. However, that means that adoption cycle will be incredibly long (if it's not some sort of currency). And it salso creates a situation where a lot of tokens can be held in a centralized manner, not even mentioning that team remains with a large amount of tokens at their disposal. We avoid all of that? our tokens are fair game for everyone participating in our DAO and our team is decentralized fromt he get-go. Oh and one more thing - we do not let minor investors pout their money in, avoiding a pump and dumpo where someone might get hurt. 

The crypto market is falling, Eth loses its position, whether it is reflected as something you and your model ?
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

The crypto market is falling, Eth loses its position, whether it is reflected as something you and your model ?

Hey there, well I wouldn't say it is failing. Just ssome overpriced things are getting back to normal. If you have been in the market for a while, you know that's not the first time and the market is highly manipulative, so some ups and downs are inevitable. We will utilize the ETH network, however, if we are talking token price, we will be way more stable in price because the supply is limited, we do not have a lot of minor holders or major holders that can flood the market and the token mining goes along with utilization sop there will never be low usage pressure meaning the price should reamin put.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

Esports is the way to adoption i feel. so if hyperloot protocol can achieve this they will see massive growth and allow other cryptos to grow as well. Hyperloot protocol also offers users ownership over their assests that they would earn in games that they used. I believe the Hyperloot team and their vision is what need to propel e sports into the crypto world.
Oscar22

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:44:39 PM

Hey there, well I wouldn't say it is failing. Just ssome overpriced things are getting back to normal. If you have been in the market for a while, you know that's not the first time and the market is highly manipulative, so some ups and downs are inevitable. We will utilize the ETH network, however, if we are talking token price, we will be way more stable in price because the supply is limited, we do not have a lot of minor holders or major holders that can flood the market and the token mining goes along with utilization sop there will never be low usage pressure meaning the price should reamin put.

Thank you for your answer, you have a very interesting and original project, more than promising
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:53:12 PM

Esports is the way to adoption i feel. so if hyperloot protocol can achieve this they will see massive growth and allow other cryptos to grow as well. Hyperloot protocol also offers users ownership over their assests that they would earn in games that they used. I believe the Hyperloot team and their vision is what need to propel e sports into the crypto world.

Hi, thank you! We feel esports is a really fitting place. For our team, and me also, being in gamedev and knowing the struggle, it's really what we know, analyzed and tried that defines our approach.
tito12

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

Every day the project becomes more interesting and interesting )
Oscar22

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

I read an interesting article, and in General, in fact only 1% of such projects are successful, you certainly have a cool model, team, but what do you think can negatively affect your project ? and what little things can slow you down ??
jtyuan

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

Hi guys!
I see you are using the eth network, but did you have plans on starting your own blockchain?
curefungus

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

Hey, guys, any evidence that you're not another Scam?
Link to you store?

toenail fungus treatment (http://www.toenailfungustreatmentcure.org/)
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

I read an interesting article, and in General, in fact only 1% of such projects are successful, you certainly have a cool model, team, but what do you think can negatively affect your project ? and what little things can slow you down ??

Hey, as any company we have a level of uncertainty to deal with. There's a basic layout of risks that we put into 6 categories:

1.    Adoption by large publishers.  Large publishers may decide to never adopt our technology as providing true private property rights may spark the fear of losing revenues and profits.  At the same time gamers may get so used to status quo and so addicted and powerless that nothing will happened short term.   Although we believe that long term customer needs for property rights will be satisfied, this may take substantially more time then market estimates.   

2.    Certain legal risks related to inability to property secure required licenses, as we operate at the cross road of financial services (money transmitter, banking, brokerage) or gambling licenses, risks related to token emission or general operational risks related to absence or weak legal expertise that needs to cover a very wide area from KYC/AML to gambling laws. We are in a process of obtaining full licensing.     

3.    Technological risks, a certain set of technological advances is related to our project development so one things is the inability to deliver on them e.g scale. However, we do  have a competent team and are working on acquiring top advisers.

4.    Customer risks are related to our inability to accurately judge or change our products as the needs of our customers change.  As we are at the cross roads of gaming, gambling and fintech, customer segmentation and deep understanding is critical to our survival.   However, we already managed to create a starter-community.

5.    Competitive risks, we have very large companies that operate in the gaming and gambling space, some have unlimited resources.  If they decide to attack our products or services they have unlimited resources to do so, which posses great risk so to us.  This is soimething we just have to power through and we do have a competitive go-to-market strrategy in place.

6.   Execution risks, related to our ability to successfully execute our strategy.  Additionally we are flat org structure and distributed, these provides us with benefits but also with additional complexities in executing our go to market plans
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Hi guys!
I see you are using the eth network, but did you have plans on starting your own blockchain?

Hyperloot is an open source infrastructure layers on top of Ethereum.   We look forward to the upcoming Ethereum scaling solutions like sharding, casper and plasma. As of today, we do not have plans to launch our own blockchain as we trust Ethereum network and tools.   At the same time we building our infrastructure as blockchain agnostic so we can have our options if we hit a bottleneck.  
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

Link to you store?

Hi, I'm not even sure how the definiton of scam in crypto space can apply to us. We're not doing an ICO so we can't scam minor investors out of their money. There's no ambition of gathering millions of dollars under promises of something. We are delivering our products on schedule and are a product company working on a new way to monetize games. There's nothing convoluted about our business strategies or plans. We're very transparent and open with what we do - you can come chat with us at our discord server: https://discord.gg/qEH8PHk or check our github to see what we're up to: https://github.com/HyperLootProtocol.

I'm always here to answer questions and will be happy to provide any proof further required.
curefungus

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

Link to you store?

Hi, I'm not even sure how the definiton of scam in crypto space can apply to us. We're not doing an ICO so we can't scam minor investors out of their money. There's no ambition of gathering millions of dollars under promises of something. We are delivering our products on schedule and are a product company working on a new way to monetize games. There's nothing convoluted about our business strategies or plans. We're very transparent and open with what we do - you can come chat with us at our discord server: https://discord.gg/qEH8PHk or check our github to see what we're up to: https://github.com/HyperLootProtocol.

I'm always here to answer questions and will be happy to provide any proof further required.

Ok, what security methods will you use in your wallet, is it safe?
What if someone wants to steal my tokens or items?

toenail fungus treatment (http://www.toenailfungustreatmentcure.org/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: