Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][ITO][DIVIDEND TOKEN] EtherWin Project ★EWLottery.com★  (Read 152 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dimaklmn1 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:44:32 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 07:03:30 PM by dimaklmn1

★ Referral program ★

You can use the referral program. Create a referral link on the project website and become our partner.

Affiliate receives 1% of the cost of each ticket purchased through his referral link. The address of the affiliate is stored in the browser cache of the users, which will allow the affiliate to receive a constant income from each user who used this link.

★ Lottery EtherWinX25 ★

One of the lotteries of the project has already been launched. You can learn more about the EtherWinX25 lottery from the official topic of the lottery or visit the site of the EtherWin project.

★ Contacts ★

WebsiteDiscordTelegram

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimaklmn1 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

★ Referral program ★

You can use the referral program. Create a referral link on the project website and become our partner. https://ewlottery.com/

Affiliate receives 1% of the cost of each ticket purchased through his referral link. The address of the affiliate is stored in the browser cache of the users, which will allow the affiliate to receive a constant income from each user who used this link.
AzartPay
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

AzartPay

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

This is great. I was looking forward to the start of the project EtherWin.  Good luck!
When do you plan to launch ITO?
dimaklmn1 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

This is great. I was looking forward to the start of the project EtherWin.  Good luck!
Thank you! There are no exact dates for ITO yet, but we plan for autumn 2018.
AzartPay
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

AzartPay

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

That's great! I'll wait.
dimaklmn1 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

That's great! I'll wait.
Join our Discord and Telegram communities. All the latest news we will publish there!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: