Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TXC] TenXcoin | The Social Currency of the Digital Age  (Read 2669 times)
tenxcoin (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:27:17 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2020, 12:13:00 AM by tenxcoin

TXC

The Social Currency of the Digital Age

TenXcoin

TenXcoin Beta Applications:

TenXmatch | TenXtrain | TenXshop | TenXgame | TenXlend | TenXdex | TenXdata

Circulating Supply

519 532 620 TXC

Circulating Supply Official Page:

Exchanges:

USD

ETH

BTC

Decentralized Exchanges:

ETH

White Paper:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Problem Statement:

Due to its strong volatility and high anonymity, people do speculate more with cryptocurrencies than using them as a currency.

About TenXcoin:

Currency has been evolving throughout times. While before it was trading goods, now it is trading money.

We are now on a revolutionary status. Globalization requires a more independent and decentralized system - quicker and easier transactions using our Apps and DApps.

Our team’s goal is to provide the blockchain community with a simple and easy to-use management solution.

TenXcoin will participate in this emerging economic system and help it grow by adding a new cryptocurrency to the market and by providing legitimacy on a business perspective.

Tenxcoin prioritizes safety and eco-friendly strategies.

Everyone wants to be part of this extraordinary era and we all can contribute to it.

Tenxcoin is part of the revolutionary wave of the 21st century - part of the starter pack!

Starts as an Ethereum Token taking advantage of all the technology, usability and security provided by the Ethereum blockchain.

Tenxcoin will be the base currency in all our applications and software.

BEST SOLUTIONS Mobile App Development. Advencement of IoT, E-Commerce and M-Commerce, Cloud-Driven Apps, Augmented Reality based Apps.

TenXcoin provide a new way for brands to directly engage with consumers.

Building a digital economy inside our Apps and DApps users are able to earn TXC simply by performing valuable actions.

TenXcoin's currency concept is very different from the others. The other currencies are in most cases only used in the speculation of exchanges and lose value.

Others have very expensive mining systems that also cause abandonment. The TenXcoin mining system is economical and friendly to the environment because it does not need to be mined.

The new coins are generated every time it is used and when someone makes small transactions with TenXcoin. It is the case to say that only those who already have TenXcoin win.

Users Value:

As TenXcoin expands its economy to include cryptocurrency that holds real value both inside and outside of the applications, the economic possibilities for users are vastly enhanced.

The soul of every blockchain project is the community, and one of the greatest ways to serve the community is through giving them a way to communicate and use the token.

TenXcoin's team will fund the creation of Apps DApps and bots for various chat services which will enable people to share their TXC easily with the rest of the world.

Through facilitating this free flow of TXC, we can enhance utility while also engaging and growing the community.

Ecosysteme:

TenXcoin has decided to adopt a decentralized organizational model to encourage the development of a digital services ecosystem that is fair and open.

To foster an ecosystem that is not only open and decentralized but also more compelling than its traditional counterpart, TenXcoin must create a series of new products, services, and systems.

A new cryptocurrency:

Building a decentralized system is a complex process, and the transition to it must be done in a measured and responsible way over time.

The first step is to create a new cryptocurrency: TXC. Related to the word “TenXcoin” and conveying a feeling of being connected to community, the TenXcoin identity and currency is designed specifically to bring people together in a new shared economy.

Useful and valuable:

But simply creating a digital currency is not enough. This cryptocurrency should be accepted in retail small business, in large stores and service providers and online payments.

For a cryptocurrency to be viable, it must also be useful and valuable. To establish an economy around the new currency, TenXcoin must help to establish TXC’s fundamental value.

Building fundamental value TXC has been experimenting with forms of in-app currency in Beta Apps and Dapps.

Economic incentive:

TenXcoin will build fundamental value for the new currency by integrating TXC into its Apps and DApps.

In the future, users will be able to earn TXC by providing value to other members of the digital community through curation, content creation, and commerce.

Users will be able to spend TXC on products, services, and other valuable assets offered by merchants, developers, influencers, and other participants.

TXC will sit at the center of a new digital economy inside TenXcoin Apps, driving demand and fundamental value for the cryptocurrency.

Useful, quicker and safer:

With our Apps and DApps, TXC will be useful not only in online stores but also on physical stores.

Similarly to other decentralized cryptocurrency systems, there is no need for a third-party involvement which makes it easier if you don’t own a bank account.

Mobile portable devices are universally used and it goes hand in hand with this new currency system. They work as catalysts for cryptocurrency.

Interactive and gratifying:

Tenxcoin’s goal is to focus on a more interactive and gratifying customer experience.

It’s looking for personal user gratification, due to its ever growing mechanism. The more it’s used, more coins consumers will receive, exchange and divulge.

It is based on a community and individual reward system.

Preserve user’s anonymity:

Each DApp will have a different purpose which means that consumers vary on an enormous range, given that its subjects, purposes and functionalities apply to different kinds of people and businesses.

DApps will intend to preserve user’s anonymity since they will not request for any personal information to be used and its blockchain technology.

Safe and kid-friendly:

Tenxcoin’s based DApps will be safe and kid-friendly. Despite of not having private information or the need to create personal accounts, these DApps will be useful for businesses in order to possibly collect statistical data and allow a deeper analysis on the market for each app.

They may also be a tool for small local businesses to invest and expand themselves.

As mentioned before, the main purpose is to create multiple DApps. Each of them will affect a particular type; personal, social and demographic.

Building a Rewards Ecosystem:

The TenXcoin Rewards Engine will use economic incentives to bring other digital services and applications into the decentralized TenXcoin Ecosystem.

The ecosystem will not impose any unnecessary restrictions or tolls on monetization strategies, beyond ensuring common ethics and legality of content and transactions.

As more partners join, the network effect of the TenXcoin Ecosystem will grow, building the value of the currency, and in turn encouraging new partners to join this initiative.

A majority of the TXC supply (60%) will be allocated to the operation of the TXC Rewards Engine.

The reward that each partner receives will be proportional to a measure of the utilization of TXC within that digital service. Such value will be assessed by a well-defined process that ensures the rewards are distributed fairly using an objective, performance-based methodology.

Play games:

Join Players everywhere and be part of the first decentralized rewards economy.

But you love getting paid for your time. Play games you always win. You like trying new products and playing games.

Turn something you like into something you love with the TenXcoin Apps Rewards System.

Implementation:

Ethereum and ERC20

TXC will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token.

Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0xc11551BB497875050b69A2FDCCC20A53a9a70263

Contract Address: 0xc11551BB497875050b69A2FDCCC20A53a9a70263

Token Name: TenXcoin

Symbol: TXC

Decimals: 18

TXC Internal wallet:

The primary feature required to enable a digital community to use cryptocurrency is a wallet.

As a first step, TXC will integrate wallets for each user account. The associated user interface will allow for the most common wallet interactions.

TXC will aim to significantly reduce these onboarding frictions. The onboarding process for users will not require prior expertise with cryptocurrencies before interacting with TXC.

ERC20 Token Wallet:

Users wishing to transfer TXC into and out of the TenXcoin applications will be able to do so by interacting with the public Ethereum network, which will serve as the currency’s decentralized settlement layer.

To add the token to your Ethereum wallet, enter the following information after clicking the “add a token” button shown in your Ethereum wallet:

Contract Address: 0xc11551BB497875050b69A2FDCCC20A53a9a70263

Token Name: TenXcoin

Symbol: TXC

Decimals: 18

Token Distribution:

Tokens have already been generated and the plan for its use is the following:

Total Token Supply (fixed)100,000,000,000 ERC20 TXC Tokens

10% of total supply Private Sale, strategic people invitation.

10% of total supply Publique Sale

10% of total supply Ecosystem, used to bootstrap the coin Blockchain ecosystem including strategic partners and promotional marketing.

10% of total supply Apps and DApps building.

60% of total supply Community Reward Programs.

Tokens reserved for Apps (not for exchange):

TenXrewards 0x49cb13675f8aa8302f4148a6dCBca36CB99b773B
TenXshop      0xcc2c96DAc5B9e69dEb478c54664DD92826de1154
TenXdata      0x69371F47e37D7F488eEf8Ef4aE8c04BcF7f3Cc3C
TenXlab        0x97283A764147904F1a93c1aFDa983Ff9C232bB42
TenXlend      0x4Be0A1cd399FE28259B254Af1FB2b42Ad143635e
TenXmatch   0x95Ba9ad13f466E18695cdaaA3e9a220e9e37feDb
TenXdex       0x5b8Bde12cD1ED61C725018BdF7cd2111AA00680D
TenXtrain     0xBAA47a7fB4bC815601cf28408Fa8a579e3801879
TenXgame    0xa1aC5a7feD40E68D2AB13F212f3d5B81fb8387D1
TenXpro       0x49b1EDEb7Bd9F375e6d90CE027458C1aE351f698
TenXnet       0x7EF03C6032195a0eC524Ff4CC7471078d12205E2

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

So with your token we will be able to make in-app purchases? Care to show us list of apps that will work with your token? At least please show one app so we'll know it's for real.
And regarding dAPPs, are you planning something besides chat related ones?

tenxcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

So with your token we will be able to make in-app purchases? Care to show us list of apps that will work with your token? At least please show one app so we'll know it's for real.
And regarding dAPPs, are you planning something besides chat related ones?

Yes of course. You can find all the information on our website and white paper. Soon we will publish more news and details as a white paper for each App and DApp. We are still testing applications.
Globalvisionmarket

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Very interesting project, in my opinion it will have to be the obligatory path for the enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies. The creation of real applications for cryptocurrencies, geared towards real economic activity. 
TroconisVzla

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

Excelente proyecto, muy bien sustentado, gente responsable detras de él y una gran oportunidad para obtener beneficios.
tenxcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

LATOKEN opens deposits for TenXCoin (TXC)
Trading will be available on December, 7. Please wait for further announcements.
Chavarsha

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

Hi adm! Good proj. Which exchange you are planning to list your token after latoken?
Ssidellari

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

You have so much products inside and so much ways to use your coin... Appears one question - will you do them all quality?
Wilandiy

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

You have so much products inside and so much ways to use your coin... Appears one question - will you do them all quality?

I think that the team of TenXcoin wants to do universal project and they are going to do that! I'll join to campaign
Ssidellari

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

I think that the team of TenXcoin wants to do universal project and they are going to do that! I'll join to campaign

No i didnt say that it is bad. I only doubt that they have enough experience to do all of these tasks well...
Elenoam

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

No i didnt say that it is bad. I only doubt that they have enough experience to do all of these tasks well...

I can't see info about team on website. Maybe someone know linked in of founder?
Quanasnan

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

I can't see info about team on website. Maybe someone know linked in of founder?

You can wait an answer of admin or write to them via e-mail admin@tenxcoin.eu
Vesialtont

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

Omg... I even don't see ICO dates. When it starts guys?..  Huh
Xtonicol

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

Accepted payment methods?
Colisez

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

Accepted payment methods?

BTC, ETH
Elenoam

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

Could a US resident take part in your ICO?
Quentineron

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

Could a US resident take part in your ICO?

The same question about China...
Heristacyaa

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

Can I invest using fiat?
Xelanitob

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Can I participate in the ICO without having an Ethereum address?
Elenoam

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

Which wallets I can use with your coin?
Viahanth

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

token is ERC-20, so you can use any compatible wallet.
Ssidellari

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

You can use my list of erc20 compatible wallets:

MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)
Trust(iPhone)
Trust(Android)
Cipher(iPhone)
Cipher(Android)
Elenoam

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)
Trust(iPhone)
Trust(Android)
Cipher(iPhone)
Cipher(Android)

Thank you, friend! And which do you prefer?
Ssidellari

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)
Trust(iPhone)
Trust(Android)
Cipher(iPhone)
Cipher(Android)

I use MyEtherWallet
Elenoam

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)
Trust(iPhone)
Trust(Android)
Cipher(iPhone)
Cipher(Android)

I use MyEtherWallet

Ok, i'll try it!
Onanseni

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Do you have bounty-campaign?
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

TXC tokens have been traded in LATOKEN exchange, I see the purchase price for TXC tokens is 0.00000011 ETH and the selling price is 0.0001 ETH. there is a very different price difference here
Xtonicol

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

It looks cool I'll be watching this thread
I guess there will be an IPO, right?
Colisez

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

Its not often I'm impressed by anything...especially stuff/projects announced on here.....

I'm impressed.

If this is the real deal, well done!!

from a social engineering and tech side, looks great!

I'll be keeping my eye on it Smiley
Paschelex

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Keeping track of this, as said above I normally have a giggle @ [ANN]'s in here but this one made me sit up and read twice.
Heristacyaa

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

I'm glad to see attempts to create a distributed token-based social network.
Diaspora failed because there was no monetization model, only ideas.

With TenXcoin you can motivate developers and early adopters to try it out, and if it works and the network later becomes huge, they will win big time (as well as everyone else, because we will be getting a decentralized open source social network).

Wishing you guys good luck!
Onanseni

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

Its not often I'm impressed by anything...especially stuff/projects announced on here.....

I'm impressed.

If this is the real deal, well done!!

from a social engineering and tech side, looks great!

I'll be keeping my eye on it Smiley

agree im impressed, watching this closely
Freyanalie

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

Is the project open source? Which technology is used (P2P network)?
Wardanex

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

what is total supply?
Xtonicol

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

what is total supply?

it's fixed to 100,000,000,000 ERC20 TXC Tokens
Ssidellari

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

what is total supply?

And how many will be during crowdsale?
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

This idea is interesting but i couldn't find any information about team members. What were the results of pre-sale and public sale? how much amount did you guys raised?

Kespeta

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

what is total supply?

And how many will be during crowdsale?

10% of total supply
Quanasnan

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

This idea is interesting but i couldn't find any information about team members. What were the results of pre-sale and public sale? how much amount did you guys raised?

I can't find it too...
Colisez

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

why do u need ur own wallet guys?..
Vesialtont

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

why do u need ur own wallet guys?..

As I can see in WP thay have 2 wallets - TXC Internal wallet and ERC20 Token Wallet
nokkari0

Activity: 700

Sincere devotion

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

how much is the price of tokens 1 txc = ... $
I don't see the team on your project.

BURSTEX.IO
▐ ▌ World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange ▐ ▌
 (https://www.burstex.io/)
holidtampan

Activity: 235
Merit: 15

im Here as a crypto volunter

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

this is project had a planned to build a own mainnet?
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

That project seems to me quite interesting. Good idea and realization, that very clear displaying in whitepaper. Also there's MVP, what's good too. Yes, I couldn't find team, but maybe they'll show little bit later.
Wilandiy

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

What can I buy in TenXshop?
Castockto

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

What is Dapp?
Darienciss

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

What is Dapp?

DApps stands for Decentralised Applications.
Freyanalie

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

Which bots will you monetize?
Leathez

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

Bots can perform services, order food for delivery, or operate games that offer in-game purchases such as creative assets, gameplays, or other media. It’s easy, it’s free, and it requires absolutely no mining.
Quanasnan

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

Bots can perform services, order food for delivery, or operate games that offer in-game purchases such as creative assets, gameplays, or other media. It’s easy, it’s free, and it requires absolutely no mining.

No mining? I can't mine this token?..
Xelanitob

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

Will I receive your tokens when I'll play games?.. Am I right?
Chavarsha

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

I can't understand it too.. If you are right it will be revolution in gaming area
Viahanth

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

I can't understand it too.. If you are right it will be revolution in gaming area

Lol  Grin I think you will only do beta-test of unpopular games guys, sorry
Colisez

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

Lol  Grin I think you will only do beta-test of unpopular games guys, sorry

This is what the wrote in WP:

TenXgame
Do what you love the most, play and receive for it.
Elenoam

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

Which coins will be in your exchange TenXdex?
Wilandiy

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

There is no info about it in WP
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

There is no info about it in WP

This project have so many plans but no idea how they will achieve their goals. No info about the team members than it looking like another crap where people will fill their bags and find no place where to offload in future.
balamirhkn

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

Having studied this project, I came to the conclusion that it has great potential and great chances for successful collections. I recommend that you read it.
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

This project has incredible goals and plans for the future and a very well-known team that inspires confidence, in general I am sure that the project is good
faisaldocs
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

Very glad I found this project. From my point of view, a very promising and necessary. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large range of benefits! Go and get acquainted with the project!
Inkognito222

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

Very nice project. Cood Luck
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

Very glad I found this project. From my point of view, a very promising and necessary. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large range of benefits! Go and get acquainted with the project!
129883155 tokens have been sold, and already entered LAtoken, this makes traders and new long-term investors a little see TenXcoin as an option, teams must promote and the roadmap must run smoothly, because it is important for the community

awi44

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

i love your "eco-friendly strategies" please tell me more about it. will be glad to hear

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Naumkms

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

зaдyмкa вpoдe нe плoxaя.. пocмoтpим нa peaлизaцию пpoeктa
Endaleyno

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

Which stores and shops are your partners?
Heristacyaa

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

Which stores and shops are your partners?

Yeah! Can I use your wallet and coin for example to buy  in IKEA  Grin
Vesialtont

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

When I firstly read the name of TenXtrain I thoought that it is all about railroad  Cheesy
Wardanex

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

When I firstly read the name of TenXtrain I thoought that it is all about railroad  Cheesy

Lol. It's about training and sport
endles123

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

I'm so lucky to know that project ! Hope all guys in team always success and make Tenxcoin be the biggest project day by day !
cryptoJTR

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

TenXcoin project brings in a very innovative blockchain technology concept and implementation with quite unique features and utility. The whitepaper looks promising as well. Looking forward to the development and full implementation of this very promising project. Success is attainable with the aid of its reliable and dedicated core team.
Vesialtont

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

So and how can I use it?
Wardanex

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

So and how can I use it?

I think that it will be mobile app like Nike running or smth like that...
Chavarsha

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

Very nice project. Cood Luck

is it another one proj based on ERC-20?.. There are too many proj like this  Sad
Viahanth

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

is there any restrictions for US or China citizens?
Endaleyno

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

is there any restrictions for US or China citizens?

There is no info about restrictions in WP or on the website, so i think that you can
Smineadolp

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

whats difference betwween ERC20 Token Wallet and TXC Internal wallet?
Freyanalie

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

whats difference betwween ERC20 Token Wallet and TXC Internal wallet?

Look in WP:

Users wishing to transfer TXC into
and out of the TenXcoin applications
will be able to do so by interacting
with the public Ethereum
network, which will serve as the
currency’s decentralized settlement
layer. Users interacting with TXC inside
Apps will have a more managed
experience

The primary feature required to enable
a digital community to use
cryptocurrency is a wallet. As a first
step, TXC will integrate wallets for
each user account. The associated
user interface will allow for the
most common wallet interactions.
Quentineron

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

Why did you call coin TenXCoiN?
Xtonicol

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

What are advntages of your ecosystem?
Anna506

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

I prefer to support a project only if the idea is brilliant and the team is super competent. This project seems to be the one to trust into!
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

So many project that are related to Social, but this one is quite unique and the presentation is very convincing plus the fact that it will now traded to KKCoin, hope will see this project bring good ambiance to this present market trend..
Wehrlein
Copper Member

Activity: 40

Bounty manager

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

up
Freyanalie

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

what aim your social network? professional or for anybody?
Castockto

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

Interesting project, but would be nice a little more info about the coin specs.
Good luck.
Xtonicol

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

Hey there! I have 2 questions, first of them being: How could you be on the ICO stage with no questions or replies in your thread whatsoever and with a site still under construction Huh ?Smiley And the second one - why do you think social network must be decentralised?
Chavarsha

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

Interesting project, but would be nice a little more info about the coin specs.
Good luck.

The network is open to everybody.
Xelanitob

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

Hey there! I have 2 questions, first of them being: How could you be on the ICO stage with no questions or replies in your thread whatsoever and with a site still under construction Huh ?Smiley And the second one - why do you think social network must be decentralised?

I can answer you the second one: Censorship (see @current largest social network), you own your data which is really powerful these days/upcoming years.
... but what i do not get concerning this project how is the decentralized part realized ? I mean where does the data reside?
Colisez

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?
Wilandiy

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

Interesting project! Perhaps I will join your social network platform and test it. And it is endlessly possible and to get tokens, by the way, they will be used inside the platform?
Darienciss

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:28:10 PM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

Technology in todays era is really in a different level. There are so many things that is really evolving and is very amazing. And now, we have this kind plof project in the comnunity of crypto currency, wherein it is a decentralized open source social network where users will have full control over their data. That's a great project that really needs a serious team to have this. So I will be looking forward for this project.
Viahanth

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

The new social network is good, I think soon it will become popular, beautiful design, good design, all the best  Wink
Elenoam

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

decentralized, great
this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully
Vesialtont

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

decentralized, great
this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully

Yeah right, they are still in developing phase and I hope that devs will continue to improve and develop this project. I also hope that the ico will be successful and will have many investors.
Elenoam

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

decentralized, great

Yeah right, they are still in developing phase and I hope that devs will continue to improve and develop this project. I also hope that the ico will be successful and will have many investors.

Just a saw this thread and came accross this project. This project seems good but needs some improvement and i am sure that the devs will surely make all the improvements soon and the platform will be soon available after the ICO process.
Smineadolp

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:37:35 PM

TenXCoin seems good project but please update the main thread more so that it could seem more intresting and also it is great to know that several projects are now turning towards social media s social media is the best place for promotion and also each generation of society uses social media.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

Here is the German translation of the website: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17qGCFHcounPZdr7g7uE9Wt_XbM_FI4xD/view?usp=sharing

And here is the Translation/Mod of ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084030
Please update the spreadsheet

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

The concept given by the team for this project is very good, and the managing team is also a great team. I don't think investors will hesitate to enliven this project. All are waiting for this project to succeed because now many ICO projects have sprung up and this one will certainly be able compete and achieve success with satisfying results.
Castockto

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

I know this is just in its announcement phase and I am still trying to grasp what will be the purpose of a democratic social network but can you tell us about this:
What's the problem?
What is your solution?
Xtonicol

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

TenXCoin seems good project but please update the main thread more so that it could seem more intresting and also it is great to know that several projects are now turning towards social media s social media is the best place for promotion and also each generation of society uses social media.

Exactly, the main thread interface needs improvement as its the first impression of the company. The fact that its autonomous is a nice feature. Many comapnies are leaning towards integrated social media platforms which is a nice thing to see in todays generation.
Onanseni

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

An interesting project, but I do not understand how you can promote on the Internet without bounty of the company, I hope the developer has not yet made a decision.
Wilandiy

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?
Smineadolp

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

TenXCoin is a totally self-dependent and self-managed decentralized project for the development of social media. This platform will offer many advantages over once going social network platforms like the anonymity  of the user, avoiding of fake accounts and much more. This project will surely be a hugely successful social media platform for the future.
Vesialtont

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

Well, to make things clear try to read again the white paper buddy to makes things clear. As I know the concept on this project its all about on promotion or just like an advertisement as they will be able to post and interact with messages, photos and videos.
Endaleyno

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

TenXCoin Social Network is the first autonomous decentralized social platform. Great project. Great idea . I interested the bounty program
Heristacyaa

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

TenXCoin Social Network is the first autonomous decentralized social platform. Great project. Great idea . I interested the bounty program

Its not actually the first autnomous decentralised social media platform i guess but it would be the best decentralised social media and will also attract several users. Social media has turned much more serious and this project can take the social media platform to the next level.
Xtonicol

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
Freyanalie

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

Seem not have a lot information but enough about XTenCoin at ANN topic. Have any bounty or airdrop at the future?
Chavarsha

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.

I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here  Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

129883155 tokens have been sold, and already entered LAtoken, this makes traders and new long-term investors a little see TenXcoin as an option, teams must promote and the roadmap must run smoothly, because it is important for the community
I could not find the information of the token sale progress. Would you mind?
I actually like this project to know they will not only have 1 or 2 but some apps and dapps for the tokens to be used in its ecosystem. But I read that the beta Apps has been released since Q1 2018. What are those beta Apps ? Where can I find it?
And according to the roadmap, they will do the promotional actions in Q1 of 2019
Liony Yoshida

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

TenX Coin will become a new challenger in crypto world. this exchanger will become one of the great exchange in one day because of the preparation of the project is really good. the team also competitive to make any progress in the development of this project. I am no doubt to support this project until the end of campaign and I wish all the best for this project future
nana9064

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

This project is very innovative and will form a strong ecosystem for the crypto community
aji1396

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

Very interesting project, in my opinion it will have to be the obligatory path for the enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies. The creation of real applications for cryptocurrencies, geared towards real economic activity.
marius 4qu1l4

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

felling glad to know this project that i found in bitcointalk forum. this is a prospective project, i am so sure about this project could achieve success because  the team and the development if the project very impresive. i wish the project success.
lysenko_y

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

Thank you for the useful information! It is very important to read more view through the project to understand its importance!  A wonderful project, which is worth paying attention to! it includes an interesting idea, a strong, close-knit team of professionals and a well-coordinated work - and these are the main components of great success! I recommend this project to you.
Vesialtont

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

the concept with the idea of an interesting idea,I'm sure if this project will be a success with all the target.
we hope that this project will be successfully implemented and will raise social networks to a new level
Kespeta

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

I like platforms that give members the right to vote on the people who will responsible for running the project and making changes, I just feel it's more more democratic. The team of TenXcoin looks good for me, but I didn't see any advisors I think you need one.
Chavarsha

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?
Leathez

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

Since it is going to be a social network governed by its users, it means it is like a fully decentralized social network. What will be the use of the tokens?
Smineadolp

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

A decentralized fully autonomous network is a good idea, but I wonder how the developer wants to attract users to this network?
Quanasnan

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?

TenXcoin initially clearly mentioned it is the first decentralized fully-anonymous social network. It is anonymous it terms of self governance by using a democratic system. We require to understand it is an open source social network where users will have control over their data.
Xelanitob

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

Yes, I would like to clarify what exactly the platform will do, it will store the data of users of social networks, it may be worth changing the information about the project, so that more users understand what it is about
Onanseni

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

By making a autonomous social network which is a self-government community. Would it not give any traffics to everyone who is ruled by the users? And i am afraid that many will be abusive with a system that everyone is incharge. Hope someone will clarify it.
Ssidellari

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

what kind of alternatives will be offered to its users ?
and I see nice also its website content
mdn2007

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

this project looks good but here is lacking in promotional issues, so very few are enthusiastic about this project. multiply promotions or present more attractive prizes so that many participate.
DigitalChaudhari

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

The project is good. Social networking in Blockchain is what crypto need.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

A very interesting project, just checked the roadmap and website, the idea is very solid, and this project seems to be the need of the hour.
pcycopyangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

great project.we only have the opportunity to earn a 100% return on our coins by the end of the month.i'll support this project
Tiger512

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

Is there any KYC in your ico?
ilovebtc2022

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

gostei do seu projeto, e parece ser um projeto promissor. Só que na minha opinião você precisa ter sua própria blockchain. Eu como investidor e membro da comunidade gosto e me sinto confortável em investir em projetos que possuem a sua própria blockchain. No mais, gostei do seu projeto desejo muita sorte a todos que estão empenhados.
Akashs2

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

What is the total amount of supply?
KAPOOR790

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

This is very biggest Exchange token I fully support this project.....
shubham1111

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:31:07 AM

Your Coin Is very Good , The future is Your Coin Are very Good , And i hope archive  success
anhthinhzz

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

a great project, good luck. I will invite my friend join project ,thank you team
kvpatidar

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

Very big project ....I want to know KYC needed for purchase in ico?
saha999

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

I believe this project has a bright future and i am happy to be part of this great project.
niloy111

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

This project doing great last few days and also another good news is this token already traded on Latoken Exchange which is really GREAT for any project. I feel lucky to attach with this project. And wish keep continue work with TenXcoin. Wish you Good Luck.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

As I understand you want to create blockchain like Ethereum for creating Apps and DApps? But why you dont have own blockchain and just ERC tokens? Or this tokens will be swapped to native coins after mainnet launch?
shtoma

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

Very interesting and unique project. Feeling very happy to be a part of it.
Any2468

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

good proiect
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

What is the total amount of supply?

The total supply of Tenxcoin is 100,000,000,000 TXC tokens of which 10% are sold in private sale, 10% on Public sale and 60% to be distributed through community reward programs. Another 10% allocated for ecosystem development and remaining 10% for building apps and dapps for using the coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
razi307

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

interesting project with big goals ahead!. Project looks promising and there is a professional team working on it. I believe this project has a bright future and i am happy to be part of this great project.
01kUMARA

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

Is there any restriction on taking part in ICO for some perticular couties?
Out 100,000,000,000 ERC20 TXC Tokens, how many will hold by developers and how many will be in market?
Sureshgudivada76

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

Good project in crypto space, going to bang the crypto world market.
lemi1

Activity: 670

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

This is exciting project I like this project.
Superindian

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

With Projects Like TXC we can expect to become Cryptocurrency to be Main Stream.Hope Development will go in right wing
mdruku

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

ANN Good Project.....
Midoucha

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

Spanish project  Smiley But I could not find any info about the team, No Linkedin page. There is also no info about the Ten companies behind the project. The only reason I trust you is that you are listed on LATOKEN exchange. Best wishes
mycrypto93

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:40:25 AM

This project has a huge potential and great platform. I am sure that the future is behind this project.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:42:14 AM

Already we know another coin with the same name but you completely different project with the other one, but I don't see any major point in your project to attract the community?
vuhoangph

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

This is a great team with a great future, great job, keep it up, good luck to all and future prospects
SAHILMETRANIYA

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

After fixing malicious code in the Copay wallet, the developers at BitPay have made major security updates to our wallets. These updates deal with NPM and networking issues
msmodi68

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:11:53 AM

Hope Development will go in right wing. This is exciting project. great team with a great future. this token already traded on Latoken Exchange which is really GREAT for any project
Alfreddavid

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:11:36 AM

With TXC we are entering into the New Era of Digital Currency.Hope soon will be adaptation
McDokoduko

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

Happy to know abou this project. Soar high #TenXcoin  Smiley
hendrakhow

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

looks like this is a very promissing project...i am glad can be part of it

airdropbtc

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

With a total supply of 100,000,000,000 TXC the current price on Latoken is 0.04 USDT. Was this project truly achieved? Good luck!
Cryptorhroni

Activity: 328

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

Its looking one of the best project. I have read the whitepaper. it sound very promising & will help the investor to invest on this project.
kaycyrpto23

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Its a good one for investors
Bvvvp009

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

It's looks cooler, Crypto using will increase the awareness for who don't Know about crypto.

Good idea, keep going,best of luck.
liveairdrop01

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

This Tenxcoin is substantial have a greatest idea. Finally I found something really interesting and worth investing in.
arad86

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

I have been familiar with this market for about 2 years. During this time, I saw a lot of projects. But your project and one of your competitors. It's really admirable. I congratulate you
Dewajuna09

Activity: 977

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

Tenxcoin. First with pair usdt. Good for invest

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
kamplenk

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:24:49 AM

Yeah I found it. after a long waiting bounty TXC because i submit a long ago for airdrop TXC now i found it this bounty TXC. very interesting about this. because so many prospect nice for futures. with great whitepaper.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:41:48 AM

I have seen that this coin has been registered in latoken paired with USDT this is a very interesting step,
Virus_Pro

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

I can say as an expert, this is a very strong project, it has a professional development team and a worthy implementation. I think he has a great future.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

a new project that will be much in demand for the future will be many who will join to enliven this project, the team in the project also always provides a good strategy for this project so that success will certainly be achieved easily later.
Cintadabel

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

I like this project because it already has a place of exchange, and this is very good to follow.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

a very potential project. I checked the project and found no problem happened. I believe this project will be successful

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
mrquocphuong

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

I hope this project will successful and bring benefit to many people over the world. Good luck
name3186

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

This is a project that can quickly enter, and such projects can quickly invest. This is a good opportunity to make a profit in the short term. Fortunately for those who found this project. he has a great opportunity! join
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

This project is very amazing project with a promising future and I support the project very much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
zackefron

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

when this ICO ends?
jannahchua26

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

im so happy to join this project i feel this project is success, I think this project is very good and interesting. good luck continues and growing. thank you
Spiderlee3

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

This is a unique and perfect project to Invest, TenXcoin is already listed and trade in LAToken , after their ICO TenXcoin will surely go to the moon easily.
dangthanh9x

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

I was joined your airdrop and bounty program. I see your token already trade on Latoken, I believe your idea and team. good luck!
tiennguyen123456666

Activity: 321

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

The whole concept of multiple bundle of different tokens as one trade is ingeniously delivered and when ICO start and end?
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:54:42 PM

this is a good project that we should not miss if we do not want to regret, let's join the sale of tokens.
Apart from this is a good project or not it all depends on the personal decisions of each whether to join the sale of his tokens or not and if you do not want to regret it is better to join

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:06:58 PM

Tenxcoin can grow more if will add in more exchanges, is any new listing in exchange ?

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
mastrangerma

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:06:43 PM

I am very glad I found it here. It’s easy to forget that Henry Ford was a great innovator. He developed the factory line for assembling cars and made it possible for these machines to become affordable for most people. But he didn’t get there overnight. There were failures, tons of them, but on top of those failures sits success. That’s because failure is a part of the creative process.I wish the team good luck.
Amitkd133

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:07:22 AM

how many quantity token are u distribute per participation ?
vrtechnical

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:26:52 AM

How can i buy more tokens?
ajay2424

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:27:23 AM

Proof of joining

https://www.facebook.com/ajaytiwari.stfc

https://twitter.com/AjayStfc

https://www.instagram.com/ajaytiwari.stfc/

Very nice project.
rubrock

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:19:58 AM

TENXCOIN  wonderful and amazing project and the support of a very good team.
sanaullah11

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:36:45 AM

helo sir,how i can participate in ico ?
tanhaparinda2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:00:33 AM

How to participate in ICO?
sohaillhr

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:19:40 AM

very nice and great project
rmzbaig05

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:08:52 AM

What are the benefits for an investor?
abdullahshaikh786

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:18:54 PM

this team is looking good please can u tell me that which exchange is listed this coin ?
ejaz2233

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:52:14 AM

could a us resident take part in ur ico ? what accepted payment method?
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:21:16 AM

I reviewed the project and found it quite remarkable. And I wrote an article in the language we talked about for this project to be the knowledge of the community in my country, because it deserves it.
Sheelk

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:11:44 PM

Is it only listed on Latoken or some other exchanges as well?
nunuya99

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:02:32 PM

User name @nunuya99
Telegram @nunuya99
Facook https://facebook.com/smprasad5
ETH 0x746eD74c3F0110a130E7bf464ADfDf51da3a8FE4
jagtap123

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:21:57 AM

Which exchange you are planning to list your token after Latoken? And
mithusm

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:10:34 AM

I think this is good project, i like this project

Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/Mithu00000
Twitter Username: @CoinHunterSM
Instagram Username: mitushohanaakter
Eth: 0x312Db1f0883f304534183a1d0D6Fa54Aa6ec9f66
habiba

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:29:09 PM

This is good project, i like this project and like this nice coin

Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/mdraihan055
Twitter Username: @FreeCoinHunting
Instagram Username: mithhu05
Eth: 0x67519cdB04DAb5Ab425D0fFD8b14071b10c517C7
oliveiraba

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:52:57 PM

A very interesting project with a future in the pompous crypto. Congratulations to the developers and creators of this project.

Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/oliveirasantosbarone
Twitter Nome de usuário: @wilgberto_paim
Instagram Nome de usuário: oliveirasantospaim
ETH: 0x04972b255E3Ab66c0976a0cB1c7629980BA5D73E

Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:19:20 PM

the last price of TXC at LAtoken $ 0.01 is very good, but at the price of ETH or BTC, TXC seems to have decreased,
I hope TXC can enter other markets.

tenxcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:19:49 PM

The TenXcoin board of directors will be meeting this weekend to approve TXC's upcoming activities.

With emphasis on the Proof Of Stake (POS) rewards system, promotion, listing on new exchanges, advertising and the choice of new network technology.
tenxcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:43:57 AM

As of August 10, 2019, the Circulating Supply will be 259766310 due to the availability of all tokens for swap of the internal wallet.
tenxcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:21:08 AM

The first payment for the Proof Of Stake (POS) rewards system will be released on October 10, 2019.
tenxcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:41:47 PM

Listed on Decentralized Exchange TOKEN.STORE
tenxcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:30:21 PM

this team is looking good please can u tell me that which exchange is listed this coin ?
https://latoken.com/exchange/ETH-TXC
https://token.store/eth/trade/TXC
tenxcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:33:21 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2020, 12:15:41 AM by tenxcoin

Circulating Supply

519 532 620 TXC

Circulating Supply Official Page:

Exchanges: