Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TXC] TenXcoin | The Social Currency of the Digital Age  (Read 2669 times)
Wilandiy

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Smineadolp

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

TenXCoin is a totally self-dependent and self-managed decentralized project for the development of social media. This platform will offer many advantages over once going social network platforms like the anonymity  of the user, avoiding of fake accounts and much more. This project will surely be a hugely successful social media platform for the future.
Vesialtont

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

Well, to make things clear try to read again the white paper buddy to makes things clear. As I know the concept on this project its all about on promotion or just like an advertisement as they will be able to post and interact with messages, photos and videos.
Endaleyno

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

TenXCoin Social Network is the first autonomous decentralized social platform. Great project. Great idea . I interested the bounty program
Heristacyaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

TenXCoin Social Network is the first autonomous decentralized social platform. Great project. Great idea . I interested the bounty program

Its not actually the first autnomous decentralised social media platform i guess but it would be the best decentralised social media and will also attract several users. Social media has turned much more serious and this project can take the social media platform to the next level.
Xtonicol

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
Freyanalie

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

Seem not have a lot information but enough about XTenCoin at ANN topic. Have any bounty or airdrop at the future?
Chavarsha

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.

I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here  Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

129883155 tokens have been sold, and already entered LAtoken, this makes traders and new long-term investors a little see TenXcoin as an option, teams must promote and the roadmap must run smoothly, because it is important for the community
I could not find the information of the token sale progress. Would you mind?
I actually like this project to know they will not only have 1 or 2 but some apps and dapps for the tokens to be used in its ecosystem. But I read that the beta Apps has been released since Q1 2018. What are those beta Apps ? Where can I find it?
And according to the roadmap, they will do the promotional actions in Q1 of 2019
Liony Yoshida

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

TenX Coin will become a new challenger in crypto world. this exchanger will become one of the great exchange in one day because of the preparation of the project is really good. the team also competitive to make any progress in the development of this project. I am no doubt to support this project until the end of campaign and I wish all the best for this project future
nana9064

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

This project is very innovative and will form a strong ecosystem for the crypto community
aji1396

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

Very interesting project, in my opinion it will have to be the obligatory path for the enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies. The creation of real applications for cryptocurrencies, geared towards real economic activity.
marius 4qu1l4

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

felling glad to know this project that i found in bitcointalk forum. this is a prospective project, i am so sure about this project could achieve success because  the team and the development if the project very impresive. i wish the project success.
lysenko_y

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

Thank you for the useful information! It is very important to read more view through the project to understand its importance!  A wonderful project, which is worth paying attention to! it includes an interesting idea, a strong, close-knit team of professionals and a well-coordinated work - and these are the main components of great success! I recommend this project to you.
Vesialtont

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

the concept with the idea of an interesting idea,I'm sure if this project will be a success with all the target.
we hope that this project will be successfully implemented and will raise social networks to a new level
Kespeta

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

I like platforms that give members the right to vote on the people who will responsible for running the project and making changes, I just feel it's more more democratic. The team of TenXcoin looks good for me, but I didn't see any advisors I think you need one.
Chavarsha

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?
Leathez

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

Since it is going to be a social network governed by its users, it means it is like a fully decentralized social network. What will be the use of the tokens?
Smineadolp

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

A decentralized fully autonomous network is a good idea, but I wonder how the developer wants to attract users to this network?
Quanasnan

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?

TenXcoin initially clearly mentioned it is the first decentralized fully-anonymous social network. It is anonymous it terms of self governance by using a democratic system. We require to understand it is an open source social network where users will have control over their data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: