Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptomarket recover by the end of this year?  (Read 217 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

Hey guys, what do you think? When crypto will finally recover? Do you think it will happen at the end of this year? Or crypto will recover only in 2019?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theyRmose

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

Hey guys, what do you think? When crypto will finally recover? Do you think it will happen at the end of this year? Or crypto will recover only in 2019?
in August many opinions believed that at the end of August the market recovered, especially the belief about bitcoin, many said that at the end of August bitcoin will rise. but in fact until now, the market situation is still the same. no changes have occurred yet.
if there was no change on the previous month, I hope that by the end of 2018 the market will recover, especially bitcoin. I hope bitcoin can go up to $ 5000  Grin Grin
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:32:13 PM

It think it has already recovered, or what type of recovery are you talking about or the reductions of if it will hit 100$/eth and $20k for btc, if that's what you are expecting you should realize that the year is almost raping itself up so expect only a little more green bar this year and let talk about 2019 to see what crypto is gonna come with by then.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

Hello, nobody can answer this with certainty. My guess is that we will see some sideways for the next month or two - or maybe 6 months. I am hopeful that the year 2019 will be a strong one for crypto!  Just my own thoughts. I again think that TA and fundamentals cannot make guarantees to you about when a “recovery” will occur. However I am really optimistic about the long term value and utility in this space. Cheers!
Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:41:30 PM

Crypto is recovering, and may be it would give a bull run on september 30 if ETF approves bitcoin, things are dependent on that, so possibly one can except green in the days to come and a good looking recovered market by the end of this year

Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

Of course Yes cryptocurrency will recover by year ending,  the sudden drop off that was experienced was due to a necessary correction after the sudden shoot up of bitcoin to $20k so it's better to buy now and reap the reward abundantly by year ending

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

No one can accurately predict that. We need to wait from the market during this period. If September ends with a green candle, then we can expect the market to recover in the last few months of 2018.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

It will recover once the bulls return, remember the manipulators who manipulate market pricing will give it a pump so that they can get profits,
Fidelityman

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

Presently, cryptocurrency is recovering gradually and before the beginning of next year, we should be able to see high increase of volume of the capital market cap because many investors are coming in and many altcoins will rise unexpectedly.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

I think there is no need to wait until the end of this year to make the cryptomarket recover, because I believe the market is currently recovering.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

crypto is already stabilizing ... the bottom was groped, many extra people left. now begins a gradual increase.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

If you are in for long term then just wait patiently, bulls will be in the market sooner or later and market will recover quickly but exact time cannot be predicted because of many factors, personally i think overall market volume needs to cross 500 billion for confirmation of bulls in the market.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

Hey guys, what do you think?
There's an end to this bear market and it will happen.
When crypto will finally recover?
I guess we can see some hint now, ETH has recovered. Bitcoin has recovered somehow and we are only waiting for the rapid pump again but I'd love to see the small and normal pumps.
Do you think it will happen at the end of this year? Or crypto will recover only in 2019?
You have said the two possibilities that's on my mind.  Wink

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bynndu

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:51:34 PM

hope to recover the end this year, but i think in 2019.
Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

It is possible to recover and it may not recover. What we need to always remember ks that no one control the market price. Those predictors are only predicting based on the previous experience
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

The price usually always recovers in this period, and by early November we have to see signs of progress, if we get to the end of the year and do not see at least a partial recovery of the market, we should be concerned, because at this time is that begins the real investment, perhaps this bear market will be more extensive than we expected ... I hope not.

Bitcoin to the moon
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

The price usually always recovers in this period, and by early November we have to see signs of progress, if we get to the end of the year and do not see at least a partial recovery of the market, we should be concerned, because at this time is that begins the real investment, perhaps this bear market will be more extensive than we expected ... I hope not.

I pray th ebulls return in Novemeber, I have been holding many coins in the wait. Grin
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

at the end of this year I don't think it will rise as high as last year. because this year crypto is very unstable and maybe in the next year crypto will decrease the price. but after 3-4 years crypto will start to rise again.
maybe we just need to be patient waiting for prices to rise again.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

At what point before you can say that the market has recovered?
I think we will have a good rebound starting November until December but not that high as last year.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

From the last some days by chart seems like market going up slowly slowly but can't say how much will it go up. From last dec to to till now every one saying market will recover in Aug, Nov, Dec. Maybe this hope creates more money in market  Grin Hard to believe but everyone just hoping.  Sad Me also believe will go up and holding coins. Now I can see some uptrend so planning to sell little little slowly. Who knows market again go some down and then go up again.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: