Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Switcheroo (need help)  (Read 64 times)
StephKram (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

I need trading advice. 

All alts are down big.  I currently have an alt that is down about 80%.  I have a bad vibe about it now.  The fundamentals have changed for the worse.  They have missed the road map 2 times now and I just get a bad feeling overall. 

There is another atl coin I really like.  This coin is also down around 80%.

Is it ok to take the loss if I move to a different coin which is also down a similar percent? 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Projects missing road map dates is common, I wouldn't let that give you a bad vibe dude. What coin is it? And which one are you looking to buy?

Remember that if bitcoin starts to rise then your altcoin will subsequently rise in USD price, so if you are looking at the -80% in USD you are also factoring in the price of bitcoin as well.....thats something to think about.

I know I wouldnt sell at an -80% loss unless it was pretty clear the project was dead, in these bear markets it's really easy to slip into a negative mindset and start to think that alot of altcoins will fair which i don't believe is the case.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: