Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:49:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95644 times)
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:46:54 PM

When will you announce companies that intend to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem? Got a list?
Want to hear about partnership plans with other projects? Are there any negotiations on cooperation? If so, can you name the partners? I would like to understand the immediate prospects of project EVOS!
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:57:16 PM

Want to hear about partnership plans with other projects? Are there any negotiations on cooperation? If so, can you name the partners? I would like to understand the immediate prospects of project EVOS!
It seems to me that such negotiations are underway. Previously, the EVOS project team was very active in this direction. But I think that they will not give you the names of their future partners for ethical reasons of corporate ethics.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:25:17 PM

It seems to me that such negotiations are underway. Previously, the EVOS project team was very active in this direction. But I think that they will not give you the names of their future partners for ethical reasons of corporate ethics.
A potential investor should have all possible information about the project.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:55:43 PM

Many investors already have a bad experience of investing in scam projects and therefore want to secure themselves and their investments as much as possible. Therefore, they want to know everything about the project.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:02:08 PM

When will you announce companies that intend to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem? Got a list?

Most likely, this information will be incognito, it is their right.

I don’t think that the names of companies and the names of investors will be publicized !!! This is confidential information.

Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:04:44 PM

Most likely, this information will be incognito, it is their right.

I don’t think that the names of companies and the names of investors will be publicized !!! This is confidential information.
Most likely you are right. Most likely, these data fall under the criteria of corporate secrets and trade secrets.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:18:55 PM

Many investors already have a bad experience of investing in scam projects and therefore want to secure themselves and their investments as much as possible. Therefore, they want to know everything about the project.
You are right there were too many fraudulent projects last year and now investors are very careful and want to know everything about the project to protect themselves from cheating in the future .
adidasler444

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:41:17 PM

Surely this information will appear later, on the other hand, I see no reason to keep the name of these companies secret.

of course this information should be available,but the developers have the right to do as they see fit
I agree, but what's the point to hide certain information, personally I like it when everything is transparent and honest, perhaps I do not understand something?

It is all individually. How many people have so many opinions! Therefore, for each project there are customers.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:51:19 PM

Show growth even in such a difficult time suggests that the project is beginning to be recognizable among the crypto community.
Think of the current situation as a cleansing of the market. Crypto market is abandoned by weak and hopeless projects and only the strongest remain. It is even better for investors. As the reliability of investments increases.
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:03:24 PM

It all depends on where you want to invest your money, and there you need to decide what amount is suitable, and then follow the development
I think that the project should be studied as much as possible at the moment when you make investment decisions. After that, of course, you also need to follow the developments in the project, but the main analysis of the project must be done before making a decision on investing.
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:20:52 PM

Surely this information will appear later, on the other hand, I see no reason to keep the name of these companies secret.

of course this information should be available,but the developers have the right to do as they see fit
I agree, but what's the point to hide certain information, personally I like it when everything is transparent and honest, perhaps I do not understand something?

It is all individually. How many people have so many opinions! Therefore, for each project there are customers.

You would think so, but many of the accounts cherishing a project can also be fake and pretend to be interested in an ICO with a team that provides insufficient information.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:26:37 PM

this issue is solved only by the developers, maybe they will reveal the secret, and maybe it will remain unknown
adidasler444

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:26:12 AM

It all depends on where you want to invest your money, and there you need to decide what amount is suitable, and then follow the development
I think that the project should be studied as much as possible at the moment when you make investment decisions. After that, of course, you also need to follow the developments in the project, but the main analysis of the project must be done before making a decision on investing.
Fully study the project .... It is said well, but how to do it!? The work of a fraudster is designed to deceive the investor. And he, too, everything is done beautifully and efficiently. I can not be sure of any project at 100%.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:21:38 AM

What I noticed is Project EVOS offers escrow services and peer-to-peer trading robots, which will reduce the risk of losing assets. Interesting idea!!
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:53:40 AM

Why do you think so? It seems to me that specifying partners is a normal practice. This benefits the popularity of both projects and partner projects. This is normal. I do not see anything secret here.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:31:38 AM

Project EVOS in its plans declares not just the creation of a platform, but in the plans of developers the creation of a whole ecosystem. What stages have been completed? How do the developers themselves evaluate their activity lately?
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:55:10 AM

You are right there were too many fraudulent projects last year and now investors are very careful and want to know everything about the project to protect themselves from cheating in the future .
It would be nice if Project EVOS offered its own rating of projects. This would significantly increase community interest in the project, and for investors, would reduce the risks for their investments.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:00:58 AM

In the Roadmap for 2018, many items are not fulfilled. The project does not have time to schedule with a roadmap or did not update the data on the site?
fidotnews

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:42:04 AM

In the Roadmap for 2018, many items are not fulfilled. The project does not have time to schedule with a roadmap or did not update the data on the site?
What items are not fulfilled?
I follow this project, and I see that the team is doing everything.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:47:13 AM

It would be nice if Project EVOS offered its own rating of projects. This would significantly increase community interest in the project, and for investors, would reduce the risks for their investments.
Well, in order to give such ratings, you first need to sign a contract with them, but for now the platform is not ready
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: