Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95640 times)
vitalichkin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:29:31 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 05:10:05 PM by vitalichkin

Attention !
I do not recommend using the bot for stacking coins, I was left without my coins because I was blocked in the discord for expressing an opinion, in a place with a community blocking me in the discord I was unable to manage my assets in the bot! Developer level = schoolboy, did not even think about such a trifle, if for some reason you want to block you by losing your money! If you do not believe I will provide screenshots that I can not get into my wallet and withdraw money!

"ClydeBOTToday at 20:09
Your message was not delivered because you do not have shared servers with the recipient, or you have disabled private messages on such a common server, or the recipient accepts private messages only from friends or has blocked you. "

Dev: please write me your nickname discord.

im: I’m not going to write a nickname anymore, it’s banned for banned, but the fact that it works for you! You did not think about it? This is in my opinion the most important thing about what you should have thought, the safety of the client’s finances, then you just passed by! Before you sell something, make a decent product! I see that you are trying to make a product, but you do not have enough people who will think through the marketing itself and the design scheme itself.

Before you work a project, I will bring it up, not to work, well, what to do, such a project!
I repeat, if someone does not believe about the problem of this project, I will send a video or screenshots.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5004649.new#new
Thanks for the feedback, we will fix it and the users without access to our discord will be able to control their coins.

I still don't have access to my coins because of the block! You still have not done anything and only promise! I don’t have access to my wallet through telegrams, only deeroz discord, I’m blocked there and would like to withdraw my money!

Once again, people .. I do not recommend stacking through the discord! If an administrator is blocking you there because of personal dislike or he is not mentally normal, you lose all the money! Administration more than a week promises to fix but all without results!

Block if you express your opinion at the same time, even if you are an investor in this project! This means that the administration is afraid that we will scare away new investors, this means that besides advertising and many words behind this project, there is nothing else! As if there is an interesting project, the new investor would be like writing someone in a discord, and every word was reasoned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vitalichkin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

ClydeBOTToday at 20:09
Your message was not delivered because you do not have shared servers with the recipient, or you have disabled private messages on such a common server, or the recipient accepts private messages only from friends or has blocked you.
spr1nt

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

ClydeBOTToday at 20:09
Your message was not delivered because you do not have shared servers with the recipient, or you have disabled private messages on such a common server, or the recipient accepts private messages only from friends or has blocked you.

Hi mate! Idk whats wrong with your acc, but I can say that devs working very good if you watch at their roadmap and deliver all stuff! Looking forward and waiting for platform release
PS Hoping you will get help asap and this problem will be solved.. Good luck with that
vitalichkin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

The roadmap is all you get text, and the developers for 10 days did not do anything to eliminate it! And this is a huge problem, let's say you forgot or lost access to the discord, this means that you have lost everything (the discord does not have a private key or the same bat file) Hacking a discort is not difficult to steal all your money! No protection, this product is very dangerous ..
Docice

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:14:00 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 06:26:50 PM by Docice

Wink
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

Attention !
I do not recommend using the bot for stacking coins, I was left without my coins because I was blocked in the discord for expressing an opinion, in a place with a community blocking me in the discord I was unable to manage my assets in the bot! Developer level = schoolboy, did not even think about such a trifle, if for some reason you want to block you by losing your money! If you do not believe I will provide screenshots that I can not get into my wallet and withdraw money!

Your message was not delivered because you do not have shared servers with the recipient, or you have disabled private messages on such a common server, or the recipient accepts private messages only from friends or has blocked you. "

im: I’m not going to write a nickname anymore, it’s banned for banned, but the fact that it works for you! You did not think about it? This is in my opinion the most important thing about what you should have thought, the safety of the client’s finances, then you just passed by! Before you sell something, make a decent product! I see that you are trying to make a product, but you do not have enough people who will think through the marketing itself and the design scheme itself.

Before you work a project, I will bring it up, not to work, well, what to do, such a project!
I repeat, if someone does not believe about the problem of this project, I will send a video or screenshots.

Thanks for the feedback, we will fix it and the users without access to our discord will be able to control their coins.

I still don't have access to my coins because of the block! You still have not done anything and only promise! I don’t have access to my wallet through telegrams, only deeroz discord, I’m blocked there and would like to withdraw my money!

Once again, people .. I do not recommend stacking through the discord! If an administrator is blocking you there because of personal dislike or he is not mentally normal, you lose all the money! Administration more than a week promises to fix but all without results!

Block if you express your opinion at the same time, even if you are an investor in this project! This means that the administration is afraid that we will scare away new investors, this means that besides advertising and many words behind this project, there is nothing else! As if there is an interesting project, the new investor would be like writing someone in a discord, and every word was reasoned.
Integration and obtaining a private key will be implemented in the future. Tell me your nickname of Discord, I will help you to get your evos.
Docice

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

The roadmap is all you get text, and the developers for 10 days did not do anything to eliminate it! And this is a huge problem, let's say you forgot or lost access to the discord, this means that you have lost everything (the discord does not have a private key or the same bat file) Hacking a discort is not difficult to steal all your money! No protection, this product is very dangerous ..

Great product is a breakthrough in marketing !!! Do not complain if you got a ban in a project it was not necessary to break the rules of communication!!! If you invest in a project, the first thing you need to think about is where to keep your coins, for that there is a cold wallet. But why keep coins in the discord evos bot if you break the rules of the channel and understand that you can be blocked?
vitalichkin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

Attention !

Integration and obtaining a private key will be implemented in the future. Tell me your nickname of Discord, I will help you to get your evos.
I basically do not want to call your account! Make it technologically, if you can’t, then your project is not worth a cent! Why introduce something that is not ready and dangerous for your investors ?! Now for the sake of interest, I’ll break into a 5-10 discord account and steal all the evos from them, so you’ll reassure them that when you inject something, it's ridiculous!
vitalichkin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

Great product is a breakthrough in marketing !!! Do not complain if you got a ban in a project it was not necessary to break the rules of communication!!! If you invest in a project, the first thing you need to think about is where to keep your coins, for that there is a cold wallet. But why keep coins in the discord evos bot if you break the rules of the channel and understand that you can be blocked?

The rule of the channel does not speak badly about evos! You are another jester who drowns for Evos! I expressed my point of view and I know that the administration itself has lowered the price! And not fictional bots, since for everyone who makes a listing on kb the bot goes in the kit ... and you continue to listen to fairy tales   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:11:29 PM

Why do you include a KYC feature for devs to use for investors to get their KYC when your team will not reveal their KYC?? Not cool.
https://review.kydcoin.io/evoscoin/
Docice

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

The rule of the channel does not speak badly about evos! You are another jester who drowns for Evos! I expressed my point of view and I know that the administration itself has lowered the price! And not fictional bots, since for everyone who makes a listing on kb the bot goes in the kit ... and you continue to listen to fairy tales   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Like a child whose candy was stolen))) Why did you invest in a project you throw mud at? I am glad that now there are practically no people like you left, all the rats were expelled Cool
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

The rule of the channel does not speak badly about evos! You are another jester who drowns for Evos! I expressed my point of view and I know that the administration itself has lowered the price! And not fictional bots, since for everyone who makes a listing on kb the bot goes in the kit ... and you continue to listen to fairy tales   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You looks like another one scammer who want to tell scary tales about EVOS. You are not the first one. And do not last one unforunately for us.
1. It is huge lie we dont have anything more than whitepeper. This suggests that you were not a member of our discord and did not see our announcements. Otherwise, you would know about all our developments and would not lie here. Although it is possible that you are lying on purpose.
5 Bots,  discord + telegram wallets integration, staking in discord wallet, Real business integration like as payment coin,  first platform screens and alpha release soon, new bots functions weekly, etc - here is a small part of what we have already shown in just 2 months. But another one hater came here with another one NEWBIE account and lying to everybody. We are accustomed to this, do not worry.

2. Up to your question. We ban for hard serious violations only. First time we warn, than kick. And if member come back and doing the same - we ban him. How many times have we had to explain you that you will be banned so that you do not cry here?
In addition, even if we banned a person, there is always an opportunity to return the coins to him, for this he must provide his discord data. Such cases have already been, everyone returned everything, despite the ban. Write your discord data here or in discord PM to Sincere and we will solve this problem. If the purpose of your crying is to solve the problem, and not to create anti-advertising here.

3. About hacking discord and protection - you are another one who just lying and does not understand the question absolutely. All who shouted that tomorrow they hack us disappeared. I think that there will be with you also, only words.

4. The security system of our bots is built in such a way that even if the discord server will be deleted, members of the community will be able to access their coins without any problems.

5. In order not to waste time in the future on the answers of offended people like you, we will refine access to the gatekeeper wallet for banned users. I have already developed a technical requirements
 for this task.
vitalichkin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

The rule of the channel does not speak badly about evos! You are another jester who drowns for Evos! I expressed my point of view and I know that the administration itself has lowered the price! And not fictional bots, since for everyone who makes a listing on kb the bot goes in the kit ... and you continue to listen to fairy tales   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You looks like another one scammer who want to tell scary tales about EVOS. You are not the first one. And do not last one unforunately for us.
1. It is huge lie we dont have anything more than whitepeper. This suggests that you were not a member of our discord and did not see our announcements. Otherwise, you would know about all our developments and would not lie here. Although it is possible that you are lying on purpose.
5 Bots,  discord + telegram wallets integration, staking in discord wallet, Real business integration like as payment coin,  first platform screens and alpha release soon, new bots functions weekly, etc - here is a small part of what we have already shown in just 2 months. But another one hater came here with another one NEWBIE account and lying to everybody. We are accustomed to this, do not worry.

2. Up to your question. We ban for hard serious violations only. First time we warn, than kick. And if member come back and doing the same - we ban him. How many times have we had to explain you that you will be banned so that you do not cry here?
In addition, even if we banned a person, there is always an opportunity to return the coins to him, for this he must provide his discord data. Such cases have already been, everyone returned everything, despite the ban. Write your discord data here or in discord PM to Sincere and we will solve this problem. If the purpose of your crying is to solve the problem, and not to create anti-advertising here.

3. About hacking discord and protection - you are another one who just lying and does not understand the question absolutely. All who shouted that tomorrow they hack us disappeared. I think that there will be with you also, only words.

4. The security system of our bots is built in such a way that even if the discord server will be deleted, members of the community will be able to access their coins without any problems.

5. In order not to waste time in the future on the answers of offended people like you, we will refine access to the gatekeeper wallet for banned users. I have already developed a technical requirements
 for this task.

Answer, discussing the coin, what your work does not suit and what works bad is a violation? saying your grievance is a violation? I think that I have every right to say what I think! As for the rest, ok ... I will provide all the screenshots to this group with my balances and the fact that I cannot remove them and withdraw them and every day I will write that you don’t do anything and only promise and I will warn everyone every day that your the product works only in your head, not really!

You cleaned the people, you lowered the price 5 times and now you keep it at the level of pre-sale! You sold coins from third-party accounts and from the nodes that you had like all other people! And do not deceive everyone here!
vitalichkin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

Like a child whose candy was stolen))) Why did you invest in a project you throw mud at? I am glad that now there are practically no people like you left, all the rats were expelled Cool

Yeah, just toilet paper like you stayed in the discord, licking your ass!
You have had and will have again, but I am glad that 90% of this shit did not sell in the minus! And you sit suck and try to raise this scam Smiley
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

You have had and will have again, but I am glad that 90% of this shit did not sell in the minus! And you sit suck and try to raise this scam Smiley

What you write now perfectly shows people what you wrote in the discord. Insults, empty accusations, curses without any evidence. And the absolute absence of any constructive
If you are not familiar with the exchanges, I can tell you that the price is set by investors as they are the owners of coins and can buy and sell them.
I wrote you how to solve the problem with your ABSOLUTELY BASED ban.
You are not the first to blame us for everything that you can. You can still blame us for the global crisis and some kind of war in the Middle East. It will also be absolutely the same justified  Grin.

EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

for this task.

Answer, discussing the coin, what your work does not suit and what works bad is a violation? saying your grievance is a violation? I think that I have every right to say what I think! As for the rest, ok ... I will provide all the screenshots to this group with my balances and the fact that I cannot remove them and withdraw them and every day I will write that you don’t do anything and only promise and I will warn everyone every day that your the product works only in your head, not really!

You cleaned the people, you lowered the price 5 times and now you keep it at the level of pre-sale! You sold coins from third-party accounts and from the nodes that you had like all other people! And do not deceive everyone here!

The funny thing is that you are not responding to the accusations that I am trying to counter but only find new ones that are unfounded in order to continue stirring up hatred. Looks like you're another hater and troll. It is a pity that we have to spend time communicating with you instead of developing the project.
vitalichkin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:53:31 PM

What you write now perfectly shows people what you wrote in the discord. Insults, empty accusations, curses without any evidence. And the absolute absence of any constructive
If you are not familiar with the exchanges, I can tell you that the price is set by investors as they are the owners of coins and can buy and sell them.
You are not the first to blame us for everything that you can. You can still blame us for the global crisis and some kind of war in the Middle East. It will also be absolutely the same justified  Grin.

You have a math problem, for this course you and not investors set the course at the bottom! On the exchanges they give a ban for the bot, the bot is only the internal exchange itself which is sold to the owners who went to this exchange with their own kojn! In occasion of oskarbleny, I was scolded by that person first! To his statements he answered the same!
vitalichkin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

for this task.

The funny thing is that you are not responding to the accusations that I am trying to counter but only find new ones that are unfounded in order to continue stirring up hatred. Looks like you're another hater and troll. It is a pity that we have to spend time communicating with you instead of developing the project.
And in what charges are not substantiated? In that you made the product and did not think about the safety of our funds? What exactly did you drop the course? Only those who do the listing have access to bots - third-party blockers! For you, comfort is a small price now, since you saw that at a high price, investors are not getting paid after you have brought down the price of the node has become a factor of more! I am also sorry that I spend my time on scammers, but I still want to see and collect my coins. And you will call mum and dad, jackal!
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

You have a math problem, for this course you and not investors set the course at the bottom! On the exchanges they give a ban for the bot, the bot is only the internal exchange itself which is sold to the owners who went to this exchange with their own kojn! In occasion of oskarbleny, I was scolded by that person first! To his statements he answered the same!

one more empty accusation. We showed our premaine and everyone sees our dev fee. We have no more coins. All movements of our coins have been shown. In addition, everyone has seen how we support the price of  evos whenever possible resources of the BTC.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

for this task.

And in what charges are not substantiated? In that you made the product and did not think about the safety of our funds? What exactly did you drop the course? Only those who do the listing have access to bots - third-party blockers! For you, comfort is a small price now, since you saw that at a high price, investors are not getting paid after you have brought down the price of the node has become a factor of more! I am also sorry that I spend my time on scammers, but I still want to see and collect my coins. And you will call mum and dad, jackal!

what bots are you talking about? Those who make the listing do not have any additional tools to manage the course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: