Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:06:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New stable coins will help altcoins  (Read 148 times)
omacron12 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

We have witnessed the introduction of several stable coins into the market, the latest being the Gemini dollar and Pax, both of which have a good reputation with the government.I think they will have a good effect on altcoins in general as they can serve as trading pairs, causing less dependence on bitcoins.
Could this mean altcoins will grow independently of the price of bitcoin?
stableconf

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

I would like to draw your attention to our upcoming event, the World’s first blockchain and crypto event on the topic of stable coins. Stableconf will be held in London 25-26th October. Bringing together stablecoin entrepreneurs, regulatory experts and general stakeholders from the public and private sector to hear and share their solutions and lessons so we can build together the bridges to a decentralized internet/economy.
Check out https://stableconf.com/
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by stable altcoins? What is it like? I know only one altcoin, which does not change the price - it's USB (Tether). But there are reasons
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by stable altcoins? What is it like? I know only one altcoin, which does not change the price - it's USB (Tether). But there are reasons
What a brilliant genius idea this coin, just the coin that needed to enter the market, not sure why it was not created before to be honest, but yeah that's the only coin I can think of with a stable price on the market.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

I don't know about stable coins, they look good but it does not look like they are the best thing right now. There are two ways to look at this, if you are looking to use cryptocurrencies as currencies then stable coins would be the best thing that could happen but if you are using the coins as an investment then you would not be able to make any money with stable coins.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:27:23 AM

The presentation was held on October 25-26, the coin recognition was stable and this made the team busy preparing everything.
Indeed, this introduction must be done to get the attention of many investors. Hopefully, the presentation can run smoothly and work well.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:37:58 AM

Regulated stable coins like Gemini $ will definitely help with crypto adoption. Having a way to move out of volatile cryptocurrencies is a must for all serious traders and investors. But there really needs to be more pairs with stable coins on exchanges, so you won't have to do double conversions from less popular alts.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:54:46 AM

We have witnessed the introduction of several stable coins into the market, the latest being the Gemini dollar and Pax, both of which have a good reputation with the government.I think they will have a good effect on altcoins in general as they can serve as trading pairs, causing less dependence on bitcoins.
the independence of an altcoin should indeed occur for a change in crypto in the future, but now the nature of Altcoin's dependence on bitcoin is still closely seen and the possibility of being independent is still far in the plan

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

I don't know about stable coins, they look good but it does not look like they are the best thing right now. There are two ways to look at this, if you are looking to use cryptocurrencies as currencies then stable coins would be the best thing that could happen but if you are using the coins as an investment then you would not be able to make any money with stable coins.
Op doesn't even understand about the fact that the stable coin has been used by the traders to secure their profit. in fact that the stable coin has a very important role to these traders. They will try to use it to secure their profit through convert them all into the stable coin and then just try to buy it when there will be the next bearish trend again.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

Op doesn't even understand about the fact that the stable coin has been used by the traders to secure their profit. in fact that the stable coin has a very important role to these traders. They will try to use it to secure their profit through convert them all into the stable coin and then just try to buy it when there will be the next bearish trend again.
yes, that is the function of stable coins and there are no other advantages other than the uses that you have said above. indeed stable coins have an active role to help trader or investors, but if all exchanges have supported the fiat pair, then the use of stable coins will begin to decrease.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

Yes, New stable coins will help the whole market at large not just Altcoins, there is no need to move profit in and out of the crypto ecosystem when never one wants and also increases trading appetitie since one is having the money one the exchange but in a stable currency. I think we need more but must be done right and backed by true Fiat not algorithim
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

New Stable coins are not helping altcoins at all
They are only breeding unhealthy competition in the crypto space
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

I don't think stable coins can help altcoins because stable coins have appeared a long time ago, Tether (USDT) was born in 2015, but altcoins price still depend on Bitcoin price. Bitcoin-Altcoins is still the favorite trading pair of most traders and it seems that they don't like stable coins trading pair so much.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:15:19 AM

Is this altcoins will grow with more stable coins as what cryptocurrencies market needs is stability.  We are not going to have a bad days if the market is generally stable and one thing that can bring this stability is for good projects that has governments backing to be introduce into the market.
cobra.artemon

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

What a brilliant genius idea this coin, just the coin that needed to enter the market, not sure why it was not created before to be honest, but yeah that's the only coin I can think of with a stable price on the market.
yes, the coin is good because its course does not change. but it is a long time ago, and altcoyins still depend on bitcoin. so with the new arrivals of such coins nothing will change

▶▶▶▶ SIDERA Blockchain Technologies ◀◀◀◀| ▶▶▶▶ JOIN US NOW: https://sidera.io ◀◀◀◀
✹✹✹✹ Decentralized Wearable Devices ✹✹✹ WEARING THE FUTURE
jcojci

Activity: 797
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

Altcoin will grow, but it will still follow with bitcoin movements. I think the stable coins is needed in the market because all traders want to convert to the stable coins so they will not see the decrease in their money. Although they still trade with various coin, in the end, they will be back to the stable coins to make another profit. But I don't know much about the stable coins, and I only know about usdt and don't forget that poloniex right now have a new coin and they said it is a stable coin (if I am not wrong) and you can take a looks about SDC in the poloniex.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:55:28 AM

All new altcoins will have independent prices when they are listed, as most new altcoins can attract investors in a short time! But this situation will not last too long!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

At the moment,I do not see stable coins,everything depends on the fluctuations of the dollar,so the emergence of new stable crypto-currencies will have a positive impact on the entire market and not only crypto-currencies, but in General.
stechpro.vn

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

The first thing we need understand what is stable coin? Huh

Stable coin is a token, which in essence is also an encoding currency such as Bitcoin, Eth or other coin in the market. However, its main purpose is to mediate transactions with all other coin types with stable and secure features. It is not as volatile as other coin, which is a risky place to enter the crypto market for investors.

The second: Market need for stable coins

The price of codecs like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo ... is very unstable, it depends very much on the market, it can increase or decrease from 5% to more than 50% in one day. This interferes quite a lot with payments and exchanges in the real world. As such, the payment or valuation of other items based on coding currencies will be difficult to obtain or difficult to obtain. Derived from this demand, the coin stable coin was born, in order to create stable coin for valuation and exchange in the crypto market.

The third: Applications of stable coin

Currently, in many countries around the world, we can not directly buy pre-coded denominated Dolla or legal money, but only through stable stable coin. It enables investors to trade and exchange a wide variety of coding currencies on the exchange.

CONCLUDE
Thus, in this article we know what stable coin is and how important it is in today's crypto market.
Olaf12

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

Unfortunately, bitcoin price is the main reason why alt coins go down and I can't imagine how it can be avoided.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: