Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Happens If Ethereum (ETH) Fails To Break $300 Resistance?  (Read 115 times)
Sandus_Cryptolover (OP)

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

Ethereum (ETH) is in a strong descending channel since the beginning of the current market correction. The 4H chart above for ETH/USD shows us exactly how Ethereum (ETH) has found support at the bottom of the descending channel in the past and then rallied from there. It also shows us what happened at each point where Ethereum (ETH) failed to break the downtrend resistance of the descending channel. Ethereum (ETH) first ran into the downtrend resistance during the beginning of the correction. It lacked the strength to break the descending channel and was rejected towards the bottom of the channel. It found support in April and then went on to test the top of the descending channel again in May. It kept testing the downtrend resistance at multiple points in May but was eventually rejected. As we can see on the chart, the price began to drop sharply and finally found support at the bottom of the channel in September.

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/09/what-happens-if-ethereum-eth-fails-to-break-300-resistance/

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

"Bitcoin Discussion"

ETH discussions doesn't belong to this section, move it to Altcoin Discussion.

$200 is the support now and if it will ever fail to break $300 then we might see it stay to $200 for a very long time. But that's not how it will go, due to this (ETH Sell-Off: ICOs Sold 160,000 Ether [ETH] in 10 Days – Trustnodes Research) it plummeted.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

In my own speculation, Ethereum will not manage to break the $300 barrier until some sort of a strong rally happens (might 'coincide'—read: follow—with a bitcoin rally). The constant small bounces we have right now are simply not enough. We might test that $200 support again, however.

$200 is the support now and if it will ever fail to break $300 then we might see it stay to $200 for a very long time. But that's not how it will go, due to this (ETH Sell-Off: ICOs Sold 160,000 Ether [ETH] in 10 Days – Trustnodes Research) it plummeted.
Interesting. Almost reminds me of Mt.Gox trustee dumping of 36,000BTC to the same effects.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

"Bitcoin Discussion"

ETH discussions doesn't belong to this section, move it to Altcoin Discussion.

I support your opinion. For Ethereum, a lot of work will be kept at the level of 200. Not to mention 300.
Now a lot of investors have moved to the side of bitcoin from Ethereum, so we need new injections into Ethereum from beginners or old and large investors. Now is not the time for new money to go into that coin. Accordingly, the Ethereum will fluctuate around 150-200
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

While I hate pure TA its rules are pretty simple. Every time the price fails to break the upper line it will retract and try to find a new bottom. If it finds it and goes back up to retest the upper line again it will have to go higher this time as the line will have descended lower at that point. A failed rally to $300 will mean a new bottom.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

Interesting. Almost reminds me of Mt.Gox trustee dumping of 36,000BTC to the same effects.
Yes, whenever there are sell of like this that causes an effect just like the early ones.

I support your opinion. For Ethereum, a lot of work will be kept at the level of 200. Not to mention 300.
Now a lot of investors have moved to the side of bitcoin from Ethereum, so we need new injections into Ethereum from beginners or old and large investors. Now is not the time for new money to go into that coin. Accordingly, the Ethereum will fluctuate around 150-200
Thanks.

Bitcoin is stable at $6,500 as well while ETH has been moving. I think most of the investors are just moving to these two sides to retain their profits and status. New money are still not seen to come in to the market specifically for bitcoin and eth, maybe after the ETF. If it will be rejected, money will temporarily comeout as reaction but it will comeback and if it gets approval, money will come in for sure.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

A normal scenario will happen, if ETH failed to break the resistance then expect the price to dump again until we reach the suppory level again. ETH will continue to challenge the resistance level until we finally breaks it and reach the top again. Investors will come back if we successfully break the $300 level.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

ETF
Again you all talk about ETF
Why do you have high hopes for this acceptance. I do not believe. that is when that will happen. This is state manipulation.
Today, we do not allow
Tomorrow we allow but reject
The day after tomorrow we reschedule
A Week later we think
A month later we think again and endure
Through time we decide to partially consider
Etc.
In General, it will never come. Big players manipulate ETF
joshuarose

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:50:25 AM

I will still believe Ethereum prices can recover, if Ethereum fails to penetrate $ 300 then I just need to be patient waiting for Ethereum prices to break through $ 300, I believe this downtrend is intentionally done to get small investors and after being pumped

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:12:48 AM

ETF
Again you all talk about ETF
Why do you have high hopes for this acceptance. I do not believe. that is when that will happen. This is state manipulation.
Today, we do not allow
Tomorrow we allow but reject
The day after tomorrow we reschedule
A Week later we think
A month later we think again and endure
Through time we decide to partially consider
Etc.
In General, it will never come. Big players manipulate ETF

Of course peoples are expecting it,because it could push the price up to its ATH again just like what CME did to us before.i bet most people got caught by that scheme and hoping to see it again to breakeven or make a profit from their investment.
talking about manipulation,it's part of our life.everything gets manipulated as long as it has a value nothing wrong with that.

I will still believe Ethereum prices can recover, if Ethereum fails to penetrate $ 300 then I just need to be patient waiting for Ethereum prices to break through $ 300, I believe this downtrend is intentionally done to get small investors and after being pumped

It could recover as long as Bitcoin recovers its price and it's not about small investor.
everything is determined by Bitcoin right now,peoples are losing their faith because of dump.and they need a pump to raise their morale again.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:20:50 AM

I believe ETH will break the $300 resistance within this Q4 of 2018 and basically if you try to look at the CMC chart, ETH is now starting to regain momentum to rally after the said correction. Moreover, hold your ETH for the mean time until the end of the year and let's see what will happen in the ETH market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:25:48 AM

it probably will, but it's not like that will cause something to happen..what's important is btc price movement, namely whether or not it makes a higher swing high on the weekly (breaking 7400)
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:27:45 AM

Ethereum is now dependent on the price of bitcoin, as bitcoin reduction will decrease eth with very fast.
I have not seen a positive signal for the growth of eth, hopefully it can pass $ 300
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:35:52 AM

It could recover as long as Bitcoin recovers its price and it's not about small investor.
everything is determined by Bitcoin right now,peoples are losing their faith because of dump.and they need a pump to raise their morale again.
yeah you are true, so I think bitcoin needs a pump, I think the pump is a new investor who buys bitcoin and raises the price of bitcoin. but I don't know when new investors will come
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:47:36 AM

yeah you are true, so I think bitcoin needs a pump, I think the pump is a new investor who buys bitcoin and raises the price of bitcoin. but I don't know when new investors will come
They will never try to pump bitcoin until there will be any good news that cna be used as a reason to pump the price of bitcoin. if there was no any good news about that and the price of bitcoin will remain the same. Bitcoin needs something big to create FOMO to these speculators. Remember not a lot of people are aware about the future of bitcoin consider it has limited supply in the future.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:20:46 AM

I think that if Ethereum fails to break the $300 resistance soon enough, a lot of persons are going to give up even more on the coin, and most likely dump it, causing the coin to even suffer more. However, I do not see this happening though. Call it wishful thinking or whatever, but I think that Ethereum will be breaking barriers soon, and it is not even in hundreds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: