Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After August, Everyone focusing on October for the Bull Market!  (Read 754 times)
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

I hope so. The market is so down this year compare to last year but if you base the price history, october to december is the bull months and history always repeat itself.

cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

The altcoin market is getting closer and closer at the time of the turn. The dominance of bitcoin is already at its peak. Therefore, it is only natural that the money will begin to revert to altcoins

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

I doubt very much that this year we will repeat the successes of 2017. I think that the price has returned to its real price and there will remain several more years. I really want to hope that I'm wrong, but unfortunately all the events speak not in favor of crypto.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

no one can predict the price that happened in crypto, we all can only predict and every prediction does not guarantee that it will happen, we can only wait for everything to be better in the future, I think all hope for that. stay optimistic because we can optimistically think positively
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

when everyone thinks like this, of course they will try to hold and keep their coins longer. Hopefully everyone thinks like that by taking references like last year's event, if this happens then the bull market will really materialize
djprobsbd

Activity: 686
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

I don't think the market will bull run in 2018. It will not the same with 2017, the market may be the same at many points in the chart but 2 times strong bull run in 2 years will not occur. I think bull run will start in 2019/2020.

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

In the last quarter of 2018, many companies will work hard to create a new investment environment for performance and financial statements!
Referring to the previous year, October may really be the beginning of a bull market, everyone must seize the opportunity!
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

I'm not sure that this is going to happen so early, Yes, I agree, but I think it's going to take a lot longer than we expect.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

We don't know what will happen in the future. Speculating and guessing on what will happen in the future will only create false hopes that would eventually stress us out. In my opinion, waiting patiently and acting wisely is the only option in surviving in our market. Let's just sink in our minds that the market is unpredictable and it will always surprise us.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

Some people say that this year is the same as last year, I beg to differ. Last year is very different from now because of hype. There are a lot of hypes from last year that makes Bitcoin's price increase rapidly, like for example those forks and some news.
Whoever is saying this year is the same as last year, is either blind to see what has been going on to be able to differentiate between a bull's year and the bear's year. Totally, last year was a year of uptrend throughout with the bulls taking full hold of the market, driving the market for as long as they want to and then boom, the dump started happening which led to this year, so they are totally different. However, there is a lot of optimism in the market towards the end of this year, but I would not really be so much in haste until I see a clear signal of an uptrend even if it is in the short term.

I hope so. The market is so down this year compare to last year but if you base the price history, october to december is the bull months and history always repeat itself.
Well, we still have some months to wait for and no one absolutely can tell what will happen, but technically, bitcoin is in an indecisive state and whoever wins the fight in this case is where the market will tend towards. So, the question now is, will it be the bulls or the bears? As long as we are able to hold above $5800, then there may still be a chance, but all these will depend on how things happen in coming months if we are going down first or we are going up first.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

It's possible but something tells me that it's not likely going to happen even though I am heavily invested into one particular token. Who knows but that's the crypto market for us, very volatile and some are punished and some are rewarded greatly.

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

After August, now everyone is waiting for October month as the bull market. Everyone is dragging 2017 as a reference. What Do you think Actually? Do you think everyone's hope will break again or will they be released from this dormant market?
no one actually has an idea if bull market will really come this coming october. no one knows if the same thing will happen like last year. every individual can only make a prediction but there is no guarantee for that to happen.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

We don't know what will happen in the future. Speculating and guessing on what will happen in the future will only create false hopes that would eventually stress us out. In my opinion, waiting patiently and acting wisely is the only option in surviving in our market. Let's just sink in our minds that the market is unpredictable and it will always surprise us.
it's pleasure for me to read so clear thoughts similar to mine. Now is good time to learn techical part of crypto and not concentrare too much on the speculations. And everybody know that after october november come  Wink
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

do not be too happy with the words of others, not all history can be repeated. if indeed the price movement of this year is the same as last year, then surely the increase must occur continuously, not like now which is very unstable.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

After August, now everyone is waiting for October month as the bull market. Everyone is dragging 2017 as a reference. What Do you think Actually? Do you think everyone's hope will break again or will they be released from this dormant market?

Bull market? LOL people are so naive. Remember that Mt. Gox creditors are preparing their long lost bitcoins and when this happens I assume most of these people will dump those bitcoin and will cause another bearish market conditions.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

I also think that in October, may be the maximum in November there will be an increase in the price of all promising cryptocurrencies.There is very little time left for the market to turn around.Now everyone is waiting for changes to a better.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

We have no way of saying so surely that it will be the time for a bull run. Because of the unpredictability, we can't say that it will be the time. We should hope for the best and expect for the worst. In that case, don't think that the next bull run is near or far. Just be ready in case it comes.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

I think this year not be a good year like 2017 because in this year too many bad news hit cryptocurrency and another problems make crypto seen bad like exchanger got hacked and ETC. However market will rise in the end of November, just believe on that  Wink
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Do not expect that by the end of the year we will see the same growth of cryptocurrencies as it was last year. If only it were that simple then we all would be rich)). Guessing at the coffee grounds is a thankless task, so we need to be patient. I think that in October there will be nothing extraordinary. Perhaps there will be a slight increase in the market.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

I believe the market will definitely recover. but I'm sure it's not in October. it takes months for the market to change trends. and I see that this year the market continues to be bearish until the beginning of the year. so prepare yourself for the worst possible.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: