Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After August, Everyone focusing on October for the Bull Market!  (Read 754 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

We cannot be sure though. I also believe that the market will start to recover starting from October. But we have to take into consideration that everything is unpredictable. Note that we should expect the unexpected. Added to that, I believe that altcoins are affected by bitcoin. When bitcoin rises, the atlcoins will follow. I do not know why, but that is what I have been observing so far. I really hope that the end of this year brings us good fortune and happiness.
Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

After August, now everyone is waiting for October month as the bull market. Everyone is dragging 2017 as a reference. What Do you think Actually? Do you think everyone's hope will break again or will they be released from this dormant market?
I think this year not be a good year like 2017 because in this year too many bad news hit cryptocurrency and another problems make crypto seen bad like exchanger got hacked and ETC. However market will rise in the end of November, just believe on that  Wink

This year is not good for everyone who bought in the peak, but if you are a day trader of course there's always an opportunity even it is bear market. Always set your mindset in good things because it will help you to ease your pain from being broke. I do believe also in this coming the bull market will show up.

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

Many people have been predictng since recent months that bull season will resume but it did not. My opinion is that the bull season will come when it is least expected and not when everyone is predicting it for a particular month. This may be very late this year or early next year.
Stargazer (OP)

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

I see the market research that 75% of investors will expand their deposits beginning with October. I hope it is true and we will see some growth till the end of the year.

Though I did not hear about it. Have you any link about this news,  please? If it is true then something big can happen at the end. I don't believe crypto market stay down for this long time for the Manipulators! I am still searching the real news about it. Last year we had seen almost a miracle, if 75% Investors expand their deposits then a miracle can happen in this year too.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

Yeah i heard also that they are talking about market bull on october. Maybe it because the etf that time will be disapproved or approved by sec of usa. They said after the final decision all market will be back to normal
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

I think it will not be a bull market, but a good growth. We will not see bull market again, but bitcoin 10000 USD, why not? But still lets hope for the best, we are all here interested in bull makret

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
ACTrend

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

Hello! The market is now very unpredictable. We are all waiting for growth. But I think that this year there will be no optimistic market! Perhaps this will happen in early 2019.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

The market has been bearish too long now and people waiting for bulls month by month, but no one wants to invest money into the market. Start investing! Without the money the price can't rise.
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

The market has been bearish too long now and people waiting for bulls month by month, but no one wants to invest money into the market. Start investing! Without the money the price can't rise.

A bearish market is a good opportunity to look at valuable projects and what their situation is in the market. After that we will hopefully see a bullish market with great value increases.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

Actually, this terms of the cycle change is logical considering the market conditions. Let`s see what`ll happen

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

After August, now everyone is waiting for October month as the bull market. Everyone is dragging 2017 as a reference. What Do you think Actually? Do you think everyone's hope will break again or will they be released from this dormant market?
Indeed, we are constantly looking forward to the growth and recovery of the market and we will mentally come up with some conditions for this, but we just hope that the situation that was in the fourth quarter of last year will be repeated this year. But no one knows how events will develop, it remains to wait a bit ...

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

All of them are just waiting around, spectators are just looking for some signs, if the market can turned into the bull or it will stay bearish till next year,
what we can do right now is continue to hold, if there's no new investors to join the ride the value will keep the same it will only be move to bullish when
new investment will use, there's no specific month to expect the new rise we need to work out and attract new investors to start their journey.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Yeah, in october a lot of events should occur and i hope market will grow,because it is just impossible waiting so long. 8 months of decrease is freaking hard to cope with
eipeng

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

I think this we will depend on the SEC decision, IF Sec Favor BTC then i am assume that btc will bull and if not maybe we need good news about BTC continously and i hope it will help is to make some new price range.
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

there seems to be no strong growth this year, various predictions have been broken by the market slump every day. even have the same pattern from month to month. Well, if I look at it, it seems like a short trade will create a little luck.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

All of them are just waiting around, spectators are just looking for some signs, if the market can turned into the bull or it will stay bearish till next year,
what we can do right now is continue to hold, if there's no new investors to join the ride the value will keep the same it will only be move to bullish when
new investment will use, there's no specific month to expect the new rise we need to work out and attract new investors to start their journey.
Yes, we need new money (people), which, under the influence of FOMO, will pump up the market. Those projects that work with the real world are clearly insufficient to provide a flow of money into crypto. This means that there are no fundamental reasons for incoming money to the market. At this stage of progress, crypto can only be pumped for speculative reasons.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

Do not expect that by the end of the year we will see the same growth of cryptocurrencies as it was last year. If only it were that simple then we all would be rich)). Guessing at the coffee grounds is a thankless task, so we need to be patient. I think that in October there will be nothing extraordinary. Perhaps there will be a slight increase in the market.

I agree with you that the market will not be the same like last year because the value of the coin and supply is not good. Desperately waiting for a change for a good return but I guess the value will be low this time.

Am I spamming? Report me!
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

I also don't understand why everyone is waiting for a bull market in October. Probably they believe that SEC will allow Bitcoin's ETF, but in my opinion they will postpone this decision to the next year and will see bear market again.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

Of course, 2017 was ideal for cryptocurrency. And it can be considered a reference. All refer to the schedule of the course of 2017. And all since the beginning of 2018, make predictions on the schedule of 2017. And throughout 2018, nothing is the same. But I really want the market to be the same in October as in 2018
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

At first i was thinking the same way. However, when i realised that everyone thinks so, i got a bit upset:)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: