Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After August, Everyone focusing on October for the Bull Market!  (Read 750 times)
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

After August, now everyone is waiting for October month as the bull market. Everyone is dragging 2017 as a reference. What Do you think Actually? Do you think everyone's hope will break again or will they be released from this dormant market?
I also think that the bull market in October will come. This is what most people want to see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

I don't think that what happened in october last year is going to repeat itself this year. There has already been a bull market and even though we all want to see high prices we have to understand that there  is a high possibility that we are going to spend the rest of the year in a bear market which might end up running for a couple of years before we start to see signs of bull.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:39:09 PM

History can repeat itself, fall and rise.

At first i was thinking the same way. However, when i realised that everyone thinks so, i got a bit upset:)
Why you are upset after knowing that everyone is believing that this is going to happen? There's nothing wrong if everyone do think that way as its a possible thing to come but we don't have an accurate way of determining if it will.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

Actually, I myself always wait for the bull run to be exactly there every time. but, seeing the market today, i don't think that the bull market will run easily nearly month. Probably, it will happen in the next year. For about October, i really hope so. But it is almost October and the market is still very unstable.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

The newest expectation is November with the Bakkt launch! And then we have the ETF decision deadline for December, and then we have the last ETF decision deadline for February! We pretty much had an event potential cause for a bull market every month for a year, but it is never coming so far.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

After August, now everyone is waiting for October month as the bull market. Everyone is dragging 2017 as a reference. What Do you think Actually? Do you think everyone's hope will break again or will they be released from this dormant market?
bitcoin price will not be base on the previous year and we can't predict if the bull run will come or not. Although it's good to be optimistic in this technology and hopes that this will also surprise us in the coming months. I'm hoping also for that to happens before the year end.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

Be patient, friend
There are still two more months until the end of 2018, I am also waiting for this price to rise, all hoping that prices will rise towards the end of 2018.
Everything depends on demand, and no one knows when this price will rise.
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

it will be very long, our life with you is not enough to see the end of the Crypt. it seems to me that this is from a part of the bubble but definitely worthwhile technology to which one must always look closely Wink

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

What happened last year was an eye opener to others but another bull run like that, I don't think it's happening pretty soon, but we can still keep our fingers crossed. Anything is possible in crypto market, but my say is that it doesn't necessarily mean bull run might come from Bitcoin, it could be any other coin or altercoin.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

Be patient, friend
There are still two more months until the end of 2018, I am also waiting for this price to rise, all hoping that prices will rise towards the end of 2018.
Everything depends on demand, and no one knows when this price will rise.
The bull market is not coming in October.There is no bull market this year.This bear market may be very long and everyone needs to be prepared. the market lacks funds to go in now.Because everyone has lost confidence in it.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:13:41 PM

Many experts believe that the BTC will be at the level of $ 15k, by the end of the year.  Although I believe that this will not happen, the market is now unpredictable.  Next year is possible.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

all hope for growth but as practice shows, whales are very fond of doing everything on the contrary. so if you expect growth then be prepared for what is likely to come the fall of the market

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

I think everyones hope will break again. I cant see any bullrun in 2018. People always looking history for thinking about future. but that is wrong in my opinion. i hope we will see but i feel we wouldnt see Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:12:21 AM

made last year as a reference might be able to do. but also that the condition needs to be seen in that time and this time is quite different. so to see the increase will be the same as last year I think was pretty funny. Indeed it might just happen but sometimes the market has different scenarios and also surprising.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

I think the bull will only come when people stop hopping for it...
And nothing says that the months will be the same as 2017 or any other year... it has to do with the market and whales, not astrology...
remember, bull markets don't have specific rules to follow... it might well last for a whole other year...  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

I don't really believe that this October will be a bull market, there are many campaigns but still not the same as last years development and opportunity. I hope this 2019 would be a great time for the bull market. Just hope and trust Cryptos, focus on it everytime. If we continue to use it, it will develop and attract many investors.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

Well we have all see that October give some bull to some coin and some are still coming but looking at 2017 to this year are two different things which has no correlation cause last year was bull year and this year is bear and has to work in opposite side, well the bear market is always the best time to acquire more so why not just do some research on your favorite coin and see if it will be a good choice by the bull time.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:18:51 AM

I didn't expect too much for this October, like last year, it still takes time to get a bull, just hope that the value will remain safe and high. All require recovery and strength to be able to position them properly.

changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

Why do people always think that the time of a bull market will be the same as last year? ? I am very confused? I am still thinking about the possibility of making the bull market come. ? ?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: