Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] [AERGO] The Future 4th Generation Blockchain | BOUNTIES | REWARDS ⚡  (Read 16270 times)
aminurrahaman (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:57:26 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 08:37:08 PM by aminurrahaman

I am a supporter and fan of AERGO project

***Enterprise Ready 4th Generation Blockchain Protocol***

**Supported and Developed by BLOCKO**

*NO PUBLIC SALE ONLY COMMUNITY REWARDS*
*Community Reward Campaign Timeline:- 13th Sept. 2018 to 14th Oct. 2018*
(**This program will distribute just over 50% of up to US$3,000,000 in tokens allocated to our public TDE**)
(Detailed Link was Given at the End)
Register to Participate in Reward Campaign:-"Join Here"

Official Website:- https://www.aergo.io

-:Roadmap:-
-:Investors:-
-:Backbone:-
-:Team:-

Community Reward Campaign:- Kicking off the AERGO Public TDE

Pre Register to Participate in Reward Campaign:-"Join Here"

About Author:-
Bitcointalk Username:- aminurrahaman
Telegram:- @cryptoboy111
Medium:- https://medium.com/@aminurrahaman

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:31:35 AM

In general, everything is good and the project is interesting, but ... The design of the project, in particular its logo in this topic is terrible. I would like to see this more presentable.
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:32:26 AM

Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

In general, everything is good and the project is interesting, but ... The design of the project, in particular its logo in this topic is terrible. I would like to see this more presentable.
Thanks for suggestion. Will do the best to make it more presentable..
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:50:32 AM

Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.

Yes you can do french translation. You just make it before Oct. 1st cause on Oct. 1st official contribution submission link will be announce in the Aergo Website.
For more details you can read this:-
https://medium.com/@philzamani/kicking-off-the-aergo-public-tde-e5d36d7e3290

Thanks
Itzaman

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:44:05 AM

Aergo is the 4th generation blockchain, they are the eth killer .... All the best for aergo team
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

Aergo is the 4th generation blockchain, they are the eth killer .... All the best for aergo team
Yes Aergo is a Enterprise Ready 4th Generation Blockchain for public and private both.

Eth is Blockchain 2.0 the first smart contract based blockchain and Aergo is way more advanced project than ETH, so there no comparison  between ETH and AERGO.
marlboro92

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

Hello team!
Do you have bounty campaign? I can help you launch it if you are interested. Thank you.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK
                                             http://depository.network/
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:19:58 AM

Hello team!
Do you have bounty campaign? I can help you launch it if you are interested. Thank you.
Yes Aergo have a TDE and which is already running. If you want to help then please go through this link:-

Kicking off the AERGO Public TDE:-
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

DPOS, how to get coins in the first place, will be mineable or sale?

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

There are total 500,000,000 AERGO Tokens will be issued.
Where 30% of token for sale. Aergo total hardcap is $32 Million and they already raised $29 Million from the Private Investors and thats why they cancelled their public sale. Instead of public sale they are planning for a reward campaign to its community an amount of $3 Million valued AERGO token.
You can easily earn AERGO token by participating in their rewards campaign, campaign was started on 13th Sept. and will end on 7th Oct.

For more details about reward program you can read here:-

Thanks
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

Logo was changed. Now you can give feedback on new Logo. Thanks again for your suggestion.
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

The project seems intersting to me.need to check out their website and white paper to get more information. Anyway you presented it in a good way.keep up
MadCryptoLover

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

I like the new logo and you have represented everything nicely. I like the concept of rewards campaign instead of going with traditional bounty program. This way, some serious participants will get the tokens who are really serious about the project. Thanks for the info, I would now start thinking of what can I do to be in the list of valid participants.
MDIPANJAN

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

There are total 500,000,000 AERGO Tokens will be issued.
Where 30% of token for sale. Aergo total hardcap is $32 Million and they already raised $29 Million from the Private Investors and thats why they cancelled their public sale. Instead of public sale they are planning for a reward campaign to its community an amount of $3 Million valued AERGO token.
You can easily earn AERGO token by participating in their rewards campaign, campaign was started on 13th Sept. and will end on 7th Oct.

For more details about reward program you can read here:-

Thanks

The token supply is way to high, it'll be interesting to see how the team works with the project and how this huge supply works.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

Well 4th generation blockchain protocol sounds every interesting, and Aergo with their concept of, smart contract enabling storing and accessing of data with SQL-like scripting language, is something what I will be closely watching.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Hey guys, if you have bounty or discord id like to participate for this , want to get the reward !  Grin Grin
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

To achieve the promise of becoming one of the main platforms for this kind of utility in the computer world, the team requires an exclusive product promotion.
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

fellow AERGO fans! just uploaded AERGO papers on technology and smart SQL-based contracts. Please also check the AERGO Tab. I think this is a good opportunity to enjoy the waiter AERGO will give, keep an eye on the latest news
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

Hey guys, if you have bounty or discord id like to participate for this , want to get the reward !  Grin Grin

In the campaign, 3,275 community members are to be rewarded between US$250 and US$2,000 in AERGO tokens. The program will evaluate the community members with greatest impact to the AERGO ecosystem. In order to submit your contributions we ask community members to complete the two steps before the 7th October 2018.

Contribution:-

As this is NOT a generic airdrop or bounty program, we do not have a specific list of tasks that must be carried out to qualify for a reward. Instead, we provide a more general set of guidelines and leave the rest to our community.
Our in-house analyst team will review every single application and give careful consideration to each applicant. In order to best impact our ecosystem and truly benefit our stakeholders, we will be selective and pick only the most impactful participants that truly understand what we’re attempting to achieve with AERGO.

Examples of things you could do:-

1. Engage in and facilitate discussions on our official social media channels or on discussion forums and communities.
2. Share and comment on articles that describe the problems of enterprise blockchain adoption and explain how AERGO addresses them
3. Start a thread on a coding forum discussing AERGO’s SQL smart contract engine.
4. Produce high quality content that expands and educates the broader community.
5. Translate or partially translate content published by AERGO into your local language.
6. Express your knowledge and understanding of AERGO in whatever way you best can.
7. Make referrals to future community members that deliver exceptional value to AERGO’s stakeholders.
8. We invite our community to contribute in whatever way they feel would best benefit our stakeholders. Be bold, and consider AERGO’s long-term vision above all else.

Moving forward:-

Over the course of the contribution period, the AERGO organization will be publishing further content to communicate our core messages and aid AERGO project understanding. Be sure to join us on social media channels and stay tuned for more information.

Pre Register to Participate in Reward Campaign:-"Join Here"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: