Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] [AERGO] The Future 4th Generation Blockchain | BOUNTIES | REWARDS ⚡  (Read 16270 times)
aminurrahaman (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

To achieve the promise of becoming one of the main platforms for this kind of utility in the computer world, the team requires an exclusive product promotion.

Yes Aergo Team has a very good product promotion strategy to promote Aergo, so that's why Aergo are not planning for a generic airdrop or bounty program, Aergo do not have a specific list of tasks that must be carried out to qualify for a reward. Aergo only provide a more general set of guidelines and leave the rest to the community.

You can do anything to promote Aergo as per their guideline.

Examples of things you could do:-

1. Engage in and facilitate discussions on our official social media channels or on discussion forums and communities.
2. Share and comment on articles that describe the problems of enterprise blockchain adoption and explain how AERGO addresses them
3. Start a thread on a coding forum discussing AERGO’s SQL smart contract engine.
4. Produce high quality content that expands and educates the broader community.
5. Translate or partially translate content published by AERGO into your local language.
6. Express your knowledge and understanding of AERGO in whatever way you best can.
7. Make referrals to future community members that deliver exceptional value to AERGO’s stakeholders.
8. We invite our community to contribute in whatever way they feel would best benefit our stakeholders. Be bold, and consider AERGO’s long-term vision above all else.

Moving forward:-

Over the course of the contribution period, the AERGO organization will be publishing further content to communicate our core messages and aid AERGO project understanding. Be sure to join us on social media channels and stay tuned for more information.

Pre Register to Participate in Reward Campaign:-"Join Here"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

AERGO will be utilizing Coinstack, a permissioned blockchain solution developed by Blocko that enables users to share data with third parties in a secure and efficient manner and has already been deployed to 25 million users around the world. This gives a great advantage to the project because it has an ecosystem with a lot of users. If the project actually works it will have enormous potential for success.
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

-:MUST READ:-

Future Vision of AERGO:-

AERGO envisions a world where radically reshaped trust dynamics create new socioeconomic networks and digitally transform existing ones. Since 2014, we’ve had a first-hand look at how powerful even minimally distributed networks — those based on permissioned blockchain setups — truly are.

"We envision a world where radically reshaped trust dynamics create new,
open socioeconomic networks;
and digitally transform existing ones."

Most of the team behind AERGO comes from Blocko, South Korea’s largest blockchain infrastructure provider. Blocko has developed tailor-made permissioned blockchain products for large enterprises such as Samsung, Hyundai, Kia Motors; and some of South Korea’s largest financial services companies such as Shinhan Bank and Lotte Card.

We now propose AERGO — a fourth generation blockchain platform taking:

• The best of serverless cloud computing,
  • The best of open-source,
  • The best of permissioned and permissionless blockchain networks,
  • The best of trustless environments

…and supercharging them with a team that perhaps has the greatest blockchain and open-source enterprise IT know-how in the world.

We’re looking to take it to the next level, by first understanding the needs of enterprise customers and their associated IT technology partners. We believe that the transformation begins by first understanding enterprise needs, tackling their obstacles, and guiding them forward. Once businesses start to shift their architecture and business models are created around this technology, new decentralized economies will form and the age of the internet of value will truly begin.

As such, one of the major tasks we undertook over the past months was to connect with many global customers around the world. We briefed them extensively on what we’re planning on building.

"The endorsement of AERGO’s vision was amazing.
The feedback we’ve received is also now very clear."

What these companies would like to see happen next is the following:

1. That the technology is created, the software is put out, and that it gets adopted by many developers across the world. This includes open-source enterprise IT and cloud developers, dApp developers, as well as advanced research labs.
2. They would like to better understand how the AERGO Platform could help them to build these new future business models and decentralized economies.
3. They would like to see a new class of enterprise-focused applications and modelled use-cases, so that the implied benefits to them are proven.
4. They would like to see how impactful these distributed networks can become.

This last point is the one to pay attention to. It’s the reason behind our public token distribution event.
Sl7kr

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

In my opinion this project has very bright future and i will explain why. This is an enterprise ready dual blockhain ( private and public). This process and transition is inevitable and it is just a matter of time and who will do it. So here we have an established well developed company with a working blockhain model - Coinstack , serving around 25 million users worldwide. When we add to the picture the strong background of the team we can see that the potential is huge. We have here a project which will easily have billion dollars market capitalization, so there is only one thing we can do - to support it !
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

As your slogan : NO PUBLIC SALE ONLY COMMUNITY REWARDS, how can I get reward , I am your fan and an active member in your community
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

As your slogan : NO PUBLIC SALE ONLY COMMUNITY REWARDS, how can I get reward , I am your fan and an active member in your community

You can get reward by contributing in Aergo Reward Program in any way which you can like you can translate white paper, write article on Aergo, make video, social media promotion or any other way you like.
For more details about Aergo Reward program you can check here:-

https://medium.com/@philzamani/kicking-off-the-aergo-public-tde-e5d36d7e3290

You can also pre-register yourself for reward program,
Join Here:-

https://get.aergo.io/r/qOmMlnx7k594

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

they don't have their own official ANN thread? seems that i've seen this already somewhere. i hope the team members are real.
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

they don't have their own official ANN thread? seems that i've seen this already somewhere. i hope the team members are real.

Aergo don't have any official ANN thread and I am also not a team member I am just a fan of Aergo which I mention before starting of this thread, you can find multiple thread about Aergo cause they also want to promote Aergo to bitcointalk community.

And about team member you can find all team member details in Aergo official website www.aergo.io
As I also mention about their team member in this thread you can also find that.
Itzaman

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

Well 4th generation blockchain protocol sounds every interesting, and Aergo with their concept of, smart contract enabling storing and accessing of data with SQL-like scripting language, is something what I will be closely watching
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

Aergo is very awesome blockchain project. I involved since the early days. Thank you for your job. We have worked for you in the past. And I believe Aergo will become a world-famous project!
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

Aergo is the next generation Blockchain infrastructure and I believe in this project 100%, I am busy spreading the word in telegram, Reddit, steemit, YouTube and other platforms to ensure that nobody misses out on this revolutionary project.

Sl7kr

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

Aergo don't have any official ANN thread and I am also not a team member I am just a fan of Aergo which I mention before starting of this thread, you can find multiple thread about Aergo cause they also want to promote Aergo to bitcointalk community.

And about team member you can find all team member details in Aergo official website www.aergo.io
As I also mention about their team member in this thread you can also find that.

They have an official telegram group and AERGO ANN group so you can join them on telegram.
Best Regards !
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:13:22 PM

-:MUST READ:-
Source:- https://medium.com/aergo/introducing-aergo-98793b048089

Introducing AERGO

In this post, we would like to present a general overview of the market opportunity and explain what the AERGO project is all about. Subsequently, we will also respond to the most frequently asked questions related to the project.

1. General Overview of Current Blockchain Industry

The blockchain is an invention that introduces for the first time, an incorruptible digital database of transactions that does not suffer from the points of failure (as well as security issues) found in traditional databases. Blockchain technology provides three major characteristics that are important for businesses: Security — Transparency — Trust

However, the use of existing blockchain solutions creates many problems for existing businesses. This is mainly due to missing capabilities and the lack of control over key features of blockchain. As such, most projects are only used for simple proof-of-concept test-cases. Despite many such projects, the evolution of the blockchain stack (for serious business usage) has stagnated. Difficult enterprise IT integration and a lack of developer-friendly and easy-to-use software tools are major factors here. Many implementations also lack the enterprise grade capabilities that are critical to run real business applications in both private and public deployments.

2. Introducing AERGO

AERGO aims to advance enterprise blockchain, by opening up a new era of mass market usage of blockchain. An era where businesses can easily benefit from both public and private blockchain innovation, allowing them to focus on building, deploying and managing new services. In short, the AERGO Project aims to provide, 1) advanced, yet friendly and easy to use technology for a very broad range of developers and contractors, 2) a secure and fast public and private blockchain cloud architecture that is built for businesses, and 3) an open ecosystem for third parties, developers and businesses to connect and engage in.

AERGO’s platform will enable enterprises and developers to easily design, build and deploy their own blockchain applications within the cloud. The platform offers the possibility for creators to tailor their blockchain and applications to their needs, by giving them the choice to run across either a public or private network. By being able to leverage and combine the different characteristics, found in public and private blockchains, enterprises and developers have maximum flexibility and choice, when designing innovative applications and services. Hosting everything on a secure distributed cloud network, removes significant cost and other overheads faced by businesses when they typically establish their own physical infrastructure to run blockchain protocols and applications.

3. Technical Foundation of AERGO

AERGO’s core technology is based on advanced open source technologies and COINSTACK from Blocko Inc., a leading blockchain technology and enterprise IT integration-services company — with operations in the UK, South Korea and Hong Kong. COINSTACK-based blockchain systems have already been deployed to 25 million users in over 20 in-production systems. This includes some of the world’s largest companies, such as Samsung, Hyundai-Kia Motors, Lotte Card and South Korea’s largest financial services firm Shinhan Financial Group. Similar live use cases include local government e-voting and a new small startup business share-dealing service for the Korean Stock Exchange.

Blocko is currently planning and developing some of the core key technologies for AERGO. It will also provide comprehensive IT integration and support services for clients who wish to deploy and maintain new products and business services based on AERGO. New technologies will include: a super-fast and efficient blockchain protocol; a new powerful SQL smart contract engine; advanced IT integration APIs; and easy to use developer tools. These are supported by a new and comprehensive dApp orchestration and deployment framework. This framework allows developers and businesses to install, manage and run these applications quickly and efficiently (and at scale).

For more information on AERGO, visit https://aergo.io. You can also connect with the team on Telegram, and Twitter.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

Aergo (@AERGO_IO) has no plans to conduct an ICO. But in its Token Distridution Event, 3,275 contributors will be rewarded between $250 and $2,000 in AERGO tokens.
Submission deadline: October 14

https://medium.com/aergo/kicking-off-the-aergo-public-tde-e5d36d7e3290

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

Aergo (@AERGO_IO) has no plans to conduct an ICO. But in its Token Distridution Event, 3,275 contributors will be rewarded between $250 and $2,000 in AERGO tokens.
Submission deadline: October 14

https://medium.com/aergo/kicking-off-the-aergo-public-tde-e5d36d7e3290

What they talking about? They raised 29 mln usd from ICOs investors and now they want not sent them tokens? This is very strange project...

https://icodrops.com/aergo/
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. I recommend every one to join this great project!. Good luck to the project! Hope team successful, Soon Moon!
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

Love this project, I have been watching alts for a long time and this one is the best one of 2018, this thread is also amazing! Keep it up!

Jimoh Wasiu

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

Bitcointalk username : Jimoh wasiu
Telegram username :@Jimohwasiu
https://medium.com/@wallystar01

As I would like to think this venture has brilliant future and I will clarify why. This is a venture prepared double blockhain ( private and open). This procedure and progress is unavoidable and it is simply an issue of time and who will do it. So here we have a built up very much created organization with a working blockhain show - Coinstack , serving around 25 million clients around the world. When we add to the photo the solid foundation of the group we can see that the potential is tremendous. We have here an undertaking which will effortlessly have billion dollars advertise capitalization, so there is just a single thing we can do - to help it !
aminurrahaman (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

1. Check out my new info-graphic

source:- https://twitter.com/AminurRahaman89/status/1051378263719911425

2. Check out my Article on Aergo

source:- https://medium.com/@aminurrahaman/aergo-the-4th-generation-enterprise-ready-blockchain-protocol-1cdab1165aa3

3. Check out my Graphic Article on Aergo

Source:- https://medium.com/@aminurrahaman/10-reasons-that-why-i-support-aergo-graphics-article-b152e5bbb840

voron777voron

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

The technology behind which AERGO is created originates in Coinstack - a private, corporate blockchain developed by Blocko. This innovative technology is used today by about 40 companies that have established a strong partnership with Blocko, among these companies are such giants as Korea Exchange, Hyundai Motors and Lotte Card.

I heard a lot of good about your project. All the same, a project in which all tokens take funds 100% promising
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: