Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UK and Russia  (Read 372 times)
jennniffer (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

Uk, a typical western country, stills seems to be work out her ways to slap RUSSIA with bans following the poisoning of an agent from UK. While RUSSIA keeps denying the poisoning attack amidst other claims by the UK, it has come under the scrutiny of many western countries while forming a close tie with China. Do you think the UK can really slap Russia with bans without any consequence?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Yes they can as the us and EU supports their position.
smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

The world economy is dependent on all countries. Bitcoin is a panacea for the crisis.
English crypto currency way to exit from the financial crisis?  Cool  Cool  Cool
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

The relationship between UK and USSR previously/Russia actually could be resumed by slap me while you can and I will kick you back whenever I want... They don't trust each other, spying each other.
UK is backed by the western countries especially the USA or else Russia will go far / more intrusive...

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
byteball

Activity: 266
Merit: 42

The rising tide lifts all boats

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

Do you think the UK can really slap Russia with bans without any consequence?
The world without consequences is a fraud. We are bombarded by this "indulge now, pay later" ideology from all sides.
All consequences are accumulated, as if you kept water in a river with a dam.
Sooner or later the dam bursts.

Ceterum censeo Civitatem Profunda esse delendam
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

The UK is not a typical western country. You need to realised that the old British Empire morphed into what is now known as the Banking Deep State. This controls most of the world economy. The European Union is just a creation to channel the assets of member states into the control of this elite. This is why the Brexit situation is so complex, and much of it appears to be counter-intuitive.

Can the UK slap bans on Russia? They probably could if they were sensible about it. But now that world opinion seems to believe that Skripal was poisoned via Porton Down, and the fake chemical attacks in Syria were the action of the British funded White Helmets, they may start to have problems.

The main question is whether the Eton/Oxford created elite can use it to further their own ends, and change the world economy.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

Surely you can slap bans on Russia with the support of US and EU

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
byteball

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

The main question is whether the Eton/Oxford created elite can use it to further their own ends, and change the world economy.
I observed some Eton/Oxford guys in private parties in London West End 2-level flats, in around 2004 AD.
I also knew some guys working in the City and Canary Wharf.
I doubt that they will succeed, but I cannot exclude their victory entirely.

Beli99

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

I think Russia if more powerfull than Uk and their is no way that their will be no consequence if they try to imopose their bans...any way im not in favore for any side but from Uk all evil and economic desastre is coming and as i like the say fu*k the demonic uk queen

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Uk, a typical western country, stills seems to be work out her ways to slap RUSSIA with bans following the poisoning of an agent from UK. While RUSSIA keeps denying the poisoning attack amidst other claims by the UK, it has come under the scrutiny of many western countries while forming a close tie with China. Do you think the UK can really slap Russia with bans without any consequence?

countries are not often in harmony they also are in zero sum competition,

russia and the west compete for a good image, against each other, so they controll each other, also they compete for skilled and educated immigrants and enterpreneuers against each other.

and for capital of course.

russians kill ex agents, in order to prevent them selling secrets about russia in the uk

the agent should have known what he was doing.

Jimbable

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

Don't think Russia-China relations is that great on diplomatic scale. Russia isn't China's biggest economical partner, honestly, so it won't be opposing any "slaps" from UK. Just look at the situation on the far east of Russia, and you will get a grasp of Russia-China relations. There is currently no one powerful enough to stop UK, or US, for that matter, from politically and economically denounce Russia.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

I don't know much about UK's motivation but USA has a long history of rivalry and bad relations with Russia. Now Russia is not innocent by any means, it has strong dictstorship system, lots of trumping on human rights, corruption, but it can't be worse than Saudi Arabia. Yet the Saudis are US allies. I will never understand that.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

I don't know much about UK's motivation but USA has a long history of rivalry and bad relations with Russia. Now Russia is not innocent by any means, it has strong dictstorship system, lots of trumping on human rights, corruption, but it can't be worse than Saudi Arabia. Yet the Saudis are US allies. I will never understand that.
I don't know much about UK's motivation..To stop dictators from ruling the world ..< DANGER

Show me 1 UK MP with billions made off robbing our countries minerals   then own nukes personally like PUTIN and CRONIES ..
PUTIN without anyone else can set your nukes off   UK you need protocol   because if our leader says fire without others say so they be dead if they tried..

Putin assad and the likes can do what they likes  AS they have already done..

And CLINTON and USA cronies are just the same as PUTIN    greedy MF Angry Angry.

Do you think they really care for you  Cheesy  The money is all they care for REMEMEBER they have to make some in your country love them OR they cannot robb you silly if no one likes them..A politician for you   

A SCAM LIAR  is nice that's how they rob you silly ..

My thoughts are PUTIN  USA UK  are all in bed the rich greedy mf scum bums..
All to keep us busy  with suppose fear  Roll Eyes..

My idea of the next war IS TO GET ALL THE LEADERS   of our own nations and HANG THEM ALL Wink Grin Cheesy..lying BUMS  THE LOT OF THEM..

byteball

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

They all drive around in YACHTS  russian PUTIN ROBBERS  then spend it all in UK and USA Roll Eyes  while poor russians get FUCK ALL Cry..
aND YES I DO CARE MORE THAN putin WHAT HAPPENS TO russians   because i am not a greedy lying CUNT

Then why the hell the West increased it's anti-Putin propaganda budget?
They don't like Russian spending habits?

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

countries are not often in harmony they also are in zero sum competition,

russia and the west compete for a good image, against each other, so they controll each other, also they compete for skilled and educated immigrants and enterpreneuers against each other.

and for capital of course.

russians kill ex agents, in order to prevent them selling secrets about russia in the uk

the agent should have known what he was doing.
russia and the west compete for a good image, against each other.. So why did CLINTON and CRONIES sell ..

individual decisions are not always aligned with countries or state interests up to the top level

bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

Britain can not touch Russia, believe me
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

Russia isn't China's biggest economical partner, honestly, so it won't be opposing any "slaps" from UK.

In its relationship with Russia, China treats Russia not as partner, but as source of cheap raw material and territory.
Indeed, any sanctions against Russia will not influence their "cooperation", so China will unlikely do anything to oppose.
primer61

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:46:44 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Now Russia is not innocent by any means, it has strong dictstorship system, lots of trumping on human rights, corruption, but it can't be worse than Saudi Arabia. Yet the Saudis are US allies. I will never understand that.

The USA and Russia are both two superpowers with ambition to become the main player on the international area.
Saudi Arabia and the USA have long-term economic relations, mostly by exporting oil to America. Human rights violation means nothing as long as the country supplies oil, I`m afraid.
Saudi Arabia represents no threat to the USA, while Russia certainly does - you can`t just ignore it, you have to counteract.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Britain can not touch Russia, believe me
The UK wouldn't even dream to attack Russia even if they have the full backing of the USA, Though they are both superpowers the USA also wouldn't dare at all because if they are to initiate conflict between the two, it's going to be problematic for the entire world.
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

UK can not stop Russia vodka buying, therefore Russia can continue its politics. Russia just sale their vodka and get good profit. Russia is largest vodka exporter in the world. Everyone knows this Russian drink.  Wink

As you see, Russia is not even top 3 vodka exporter.
Check for yourself, it is the latest link in Google Search and stop spreading stereotypes.
http://www.worldstopexports.com/vodka-exporters/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: