Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How well do you understand Bitcoin Investment?  (Read 2011 times)
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:49:03 AM

My first impression with bitcoin investment is not about short term holding but for long term holding looking for something bigger and much better profit from bitcoin investment. Deciding to invest in bitcoin is convincing that this coin will guarantee your decent return once you persevere and hold to enough patience to deal this bitcoin volatile place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:51:39 AM

By investing in a wallet and saving it for several months or years at will and seeing the conditions of the crypto market, then by investing in the ongoing ICO and continuing to monitor its progress. And then follow the crypto market to be able to take the opportunity both in the market, and if needed, it is exchanged for fiat and then invest in the real form such as land assets that have been owned. This is what I understand and can be practiced.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:54:25 AM

Absolutely Bitcoin investment is good think to make more profitable,but some people confusion about think because many people don't agree Bitcoin investment need long time.but if you want to short time profit then trying trading especially because it will give you short time profitable.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

Yes, investing in bitcoin is also risky, don't be a greedy, if you are planning to earn money thru investing in bitcoin, then you should know when to take profits, you should always have target or goal.
There are challenges that we need to overcome. There is the time we get and sometimes we get out. Bitcoin investment needs to work hard and be smart in dealing with price movement situations. With confidence and luck I am sure we will all get profit in investment, the big and small profits that we get we still have to be grateful.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:59:00 AM

Investing in bitcoin may not be long-term, but you will not earn a lot of money:) The best solution is to keep your coins for 1-2 years
This does not determine, price movements always change and sometimes you will regret not selling at a high price and then the price decreases. For a way it is good, long term investment. But you also have to target a profit, what target will you take? or simply at what price when you want to sell the coin. If I only target the long term investment, then I think for people who invest in 2016 and hold up to now they will find regret.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

I don't really understand Bitcoin investing because Bitcoin is influenced by many things so it's difficult to predict, I just believe if Bitcoin falls then it will get back up. I am sure that if I am patient in holding Bitcoin, I will get the desired benefits.  Grin
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

it's true that it also seems to be something good for short-term investment and usually I also do that in some markets as well as exchange, because at the price of the long-term investment it seems to be a bit worrying the fan will also need big capital not why I often make short-term investments for my daily life,
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

Just understood about how to make investment at bitcoin, where buying at lower price and selling when price higher. There no way how to get money with bitcoin investment and keep hold or save my money with bitcoin.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:23:43 AM

Investment in general, saving money or valuables then getting into profit.the same thing happens to cryptocurrency or Bitcoin, there are two choices in understanding investment both long and short term, which is important to understand the graph and analysis of the investment so as not to lose.
don_ricci

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

Perhaps I do not understand some things and nuances. But I know the basics and the fact that it allows me to earn money. I have other interests in life, like family, travel, my business and more. I consider Bitcoin as a way to increase my income. In general, I have enough basic knowledge at the moment.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

For the past months now, I have been studying and monitoring the Bitcoin trading market. I realized that, Bitcoin investment shouldn't necessarily be a long-term one (you buy bitcoin and hold it till the price double or triple). It is very possible to make about 0.35 to 1% of profit on an average within two to three hours if you carefully study or monitor and understand the trading trends. If you agree with me, share your thoughts on this. If you also disagree, i will appreciate your reasons and thoughts.... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I agree with you sir, all your strategy you've stated here is definitely correct but because of the price decreased your investment is affected for almost 1 year start from December 22, 2017 until now. So we don't expect the big profit this all year round maybe next  year we hope so.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

From what ive been experience since when i started to know more better the true value of cryptocurrencies i learn a lot of things even in investments.

For some people maybe investing is a bit risky for them because of the unstable market and price that always go up and down but if they will do know more better the right way of handling of Bitcoin they will know that rushing anything or everything will bring nothing good for them because they wont gain the real profit from it if they wont have a lot or some patience in their mind and in fact we are the one who makes our life to have a better profit to have a good life and in my opinion to achieve more good things in this technology is to make a lot of research about whats the background of what do you want to invested in. Profit in investments is not just the money perhaps the special thing we can gain from it is to be a very thinkful person and to gain some knowledges to enhance ourselves in a good way.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

For the past months now, I have been studying and monitoring the Bitcoin trading market. I realized that, Bitcoin investment shouldn't necessarily be a long-term one (you buy bitcoin and hold it till the price double or triple). It is very possible to make about 0.35 to 1% of profit on an average within two to three hours if you carefully study or monitor and understand the trading trends. If you agree with me, share your thoughts on this. If you also disagree, i will appreciate your reasons and thoughts.... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Definitely I agree with you. No need to buy and wait for months. With the right moves, you can make a significant amount of money by making daytrades.
if you only sell with very small margins, for example 1%, it takes a long time for big profits right ? and that includes in the short term trading,
you need skills to analytical and monitors to know when the right time to buy, and it's not as easy as imagined...
But with the same success you can invest in stocks and learn how to trade, what's the difference?
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

I agree with you sir, all your strategy you've stated here is definitely correct but because of the price decreased your investment is affected for almost 1 year start from December 22, 2017 until now. So we don't expect the big profit this all year round maybe next  year we hope so.
Right.That is why many people still chose to hold because of the long dump in the market.But if the market price has made a steady growth until now,i'm sure many traders still chose to make short trading.For me,trading needs right timing too for you to gain sure profit.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

Understanding the importance of bitcoin investment is depeends on the people how they treat bitcoin, because bitcoin is tradable buy and sel strategy is also a good ways earning in bitcoin.

Somep people believe long term holding is best way to earn profits if ever bitcoin value become double or triple their price value in the coinmarketcap.

In this time people choosing hold bitcoin until didn't grow their value to avoid loses, hold hold hold is still great strategy to got good earning in the mear future.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

Trading bitcoins is good and reliable, but even here there are risks. If you know the basics of trading, you can trade not only bitcoins, but also other coins. Then the profit can be greater.
Vickyrichy (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

Yeah... I get that you are concern about the prices but when you trade Bitcoin with a more stable coin like USDT, this will help solve the problem with the change in the market price of Bitcoin.  The best thing to know and understand about crypto trading is knowing the past and current trends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: