Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Makes Bitcoin So Special?  (Read 2113 times)
londawzen

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

I agree with some of the statements you have made . I believe that bitcoin can reach the amount of 20,000 dollars. Because many already use this currency. Even now, many companies accept payment by bitcoin.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

Bitcoin especially thanks to the price, the improvement with the traditional way. Bitcoin is the currency that dominates the virtual currency market. All Bitcoin movements on the market affect other Altcoins.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

It has many unigue properties but the most important part of BTC is having no intermediate. There is no person or group who has the  control. That makes it very special and I hope it will not change.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

For me, being decentralized is one of the reasons why bitcoin is so special. It will make your transaction secure from being exposed because you can transact in the blockchain anytime without putting your information anymore. On the other hand, your crypto earnings are also free of tax which means you will get a 100% crypto profit.

anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

Bitcoin is indeed special and has many advantages that are able to break the global market in the real world, many countries still doubt bitcoin, but the development of bitcoin is not inferior to the progress of a country. In fact, the new bitcoin for a long time has been able to conquer several countries to be accepted and allowed to develop properly.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

Bitcoin is very special to me because it is my first cryptocurrency, and i think most peoples too.
Although the speed of bitcoin transaction slower than altcoins, the value of bitcoin doesn't decrease. It means many peoples still use bitcoin.

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:31:37 PM

What makes bitcoin special is the decentralized nature which makes it unique and also transactions are made easy, bitcoin is profitable tom it's users, it is not controlled by any body and is the king of the cryptos.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ChristinaPi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

There are so many reason make bitcoin so special but for me beneficial is the best reason. It can bring unstoppable benefits to us
Nolan786

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:11:56 AM

from my point of view, bitcoin is really special because wedcon'n know anyone but we can still take part in the market. furthermore, we can pay anyone on the internet no matter where they are, no matter who they are in the world.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

Bitcoin is special because it has so many features.It is an independent currency which throws a light on it's decentralized nature.It provides it's users a chance to have gainful investments.Bitcoin transactions are cheap and fast.These features and many others make Bitcoin a special currency.
I think, bitcoin has very high selling points and now bitcoin is very much sought after. this makes bitcoin very special in my eyes. bitcoin values can rise and fall so we must be observant in starting investment.
Thast right, for people who use bitcoin as a currency, decentralization is the most amazing thing because it gives you privacy and freedom. for me as a trader, fluctuations are a feature that is special of the bitcoin market, you can make a big profit quickly because of that..
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

Bitcoin becomes special because it has a myriad of unique and interesting facts, including:
  • Bitcoin is not like other currencies, because its value can fluctuate.
  • There is no governing authority.
  • This currency can be sent anywhere via the internet without the need to go through certain banks or sending institutions.
  • The amount of bitcoin's limited to only 21 million, this can trigger the price of bitcoin to continue to rise.
  • In 4 years once the supply of bitcoin will continue to experience a reduction, this certainly can trigger the price of bitcoin to continue to move up. So bitcoin can be used as a hedge when inflation occurs.
  • Bitcoin is one of the biggest cryptocurrency whose popularity has reached the whole world, so it is not difficult for its users to monetize bitcoin which it owns.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:27:54 AM

Follow me:
+ New blockchain technology
+ Wide application possibilities
+ Always be attractive to venture capitalists!
+ Some other reasons
L lawliet

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:52:22 AM

one feature of Bitcoin is its nature as a crypto currency, with an increasingly sophisticated Hash Rate (the level of complexity of cryptographic algorithms), public confidence is also increasingly guaranteed to avoid risks such as counterfeiting. This trust helps the development of a global community that strengthens its position as a currency that is not easily shaken by the conditions of society. Like gold, crypto currencies can reduce inflation.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

There's no better name for bitcoin than calling it as a life changer. Others have spoken how their lives have changed when they go bitcoin investment. What makes bitcoin a very good investment is because of its characteristics mentioned above.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

Bitcoin is special because it has so many features.It is an independent currency which throws a light on it's decentralized nature.It provides it's users a chance to have gainful investments.Bitcoin transactions are cheap and fast.These features and many others make Bitcoin a special currency.
I think, bitcoin has very high selling points and now bitcoin is very much sought after. this makes bitcoin very special in my eyes. bitcoin values can rise and fall so we must be observant in starting investment.
I think, because the selling price of bitcoin is relatively expensive and attractive to a low economy to rise to a very high economy. besides that, bitcoin can also be considered as gold. that can be invested if we need money.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

$Bitcoin is special because it allows you transact without intermediaries! But the major reason I like $Bitcoin is its volatility (Without which no one can make money off of $Bitcoin)! And the fact that it obeys the basic laws of Supply and Demand that fiat money hardly obeys! $Bitcoin is also special because it comes in handy as a control tool for world economic crisis, something the different governments around the world are yet to come to terms with! If they can accept $Bitcoin for what it truly is, the world economy would be better.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

What makes it special is the fact that it paved the way for the cryptocurrency world. This is the first coin that has such a price and to which no one will come soon. It occupies 52% of the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency market. That's what makes it special.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:40:58 PM

Bitcoin is very special because bitcoin like assets and bitcoin makes it easy for us to manage finances. Bitcoin is also the first in crypto and is the highest coin in the market. Bitcoin is the strongest and will survive in the long run.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

Bitcoin is really impossible to replace. And why? This is a great technology that has managed to win the trust of people. Why try to invent something better?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

The main advantage of bitcoin is that it was created before other cryptocurrency coins. And everything that is created now is just trying to repeat bitcoin. But his idea is still unique and unsurpassed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: