Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS is expected to surpass ETH, but what has happened to it  (Read 210 times)
phipham123 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

Is this the best time to buy EOS, compared to the same time last year, it lost 84%? Thanks, but give me some advice?
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

EOS has a very bad distribution with a small percentage holding almost all of the coins. One could argue that it is centralised unless the spread of coins covers a larger percentage of hodlers. There is a lot of hype around EOS but look further into it before investing, it will only make a few people richer

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Is this the best time to buy EOS, compared to the same time last year, it lost 84%? Thanks, but give me some advice?
EOS's base price has still not been reached so we have to be careful and follow developments, but there is no harm if you dare to buy now, I see there is little growth in EOS

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

R9oooo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Undoubtedly, EOS is a good project in which there is a great future, but as I see it now it has not reached the scale when it can be said that it will surpass the ethereum. Can this happen in the future? - Probably yes, will it happen soon? - No.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

EOS still have more to do for beating ETH,
since i hear some news about EOS attacking ETH network ,
i lost my trust for EOS.
actually EOS is a absolutely good project, but , who know about the dev and team.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

It is unlikely that EOS will be able to bypass ETH but its potential is good and growth will be ! Think buy it is a good idea !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

I prefer buying ETH rather than EOS because the latter had already gained popularity and have big numbers of community that will surely help each other, developer-wise it's proven already in the crypto world though it is struggling lately but it manages to bounce and keep alive again.
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

If you want to make a profit then you can buy top coin that has a significant decline, and if you want to find a coin for shelter, you can invest in stable slots like XLM.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

Compared to ETH in that time span EOS has largely outperformed it. I think it's outperformed the majority of coins in the last 6 months. I don't know if it will surpass ETH. EOS isn't much of an upgrade right now and they're struggling to actually deliver anything of real worth.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

In the first place I never really have any intention in buying EOS and even EOS will sure never gonna surpass ETH ever too, Well right now that we are seeing the real price of EOS right now and the real price of ETH actually we can sure say that EOS had no match for ETH, even if you look through their market caps And its obvious that Ethereum was the first than EOS, and we can say that Ethereum market has a lot in store using ERC20 tokens exchange it will still continue to rule and growth.
jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

surpassed ETH, EOS will be a lot of home work to do, ETH wit big communty and ICO and dex exchange, how many EOS have?
ajet

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

just buy cardano or neo

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

To be honest, i am quite disappointed with EOS now. After buying the fud,  I panic buy EOS at $13 and it breaks my heart because it never recovered from the dip and I have a big loss because i saw how dumo it was last time like down to $6k. I just cutloss and wait for it to recover a bit and just buy some coins to get back my losses.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

ETH will still be the best of various altcoins, because EOS still has something to improve because I don't really believe in this altcoin where their reputation is not very good very far from ETH, the most surprising thing is that prices have declined for the time For a long time, there is a possibility that this increase in returns is a factor of the bear market, maybe another time to invest in EOS, what I prioritize is for the ETH, it has dropped a lot but has no doubt about future progress.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

EOS is a whole new concept.
It's got great ideas but for now it's too complicated for regular folks.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

ive heard a lot of projects under eos platform and i think it will be more valuable in the upcoming bull run but surpassing eth? i think it is unclear. eth is a solid coin and it is like bitcoin alter ego.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

I don't think eos can get any better than Ethereum ! I'm not saying that eos is such a token but it's Ethereum was the first of its kind and it's very unique.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

EOS has a very bad distribution with a small percentage holding almost all of the coins. One could argue that it is centralised unless the spread of coins covers a larger percentage of hodlers. There is a lot of hype around EOS but look further into it before investing, it will only make a few people richer

Exactly this. Everyone who shills EOS has literally no idea what trash bags they are holding.

EOS is centralized on 21 "Block Producers" who have the power to seize your coins, freeze your addresses and reverse your transactions, all without providing you any notice or allowing you to appeal the decision. On top of that, EOS creates hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of new tokens out of thin air every day to give to these Block Producers. By buying EOS, you are literally paying other people to have complete control over you money. It is nothing short of insane that people are buying this trash.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:20:00 PM

I guess I'll just say, EOS is a good coin, but what would it cost $ 5 or $ 10 should happen impossible.... Most use ETH ICO or create your own smart contract. EOS won't be able to jump Ethereum, but other coins can step on Ethereum's heels. For example NEO or undervalued Wave token, which has now increased by 20% or NEW samux coin. which has a very strong team of developers and very huge ideas. It's Java on the blockchain.. developers should evaluate (by the way SEM-has all the same as ETH)
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

I am very bullish with EOS and wanted to invest $400 to this altcoin but the market nowadays is very unpredictable. Bear market runs longer than the bull market. When there is a minor pump, most traders immediately selling their altcoins and buy it back for a lower price which causes the market turn in red immediately. I am still observing and planning to grab EOS at $3.80 to $4.30 so that I can somehow minimize future losses if the market continues to fall. Buying EOS above $5 looks risky for me so you also better do some research first before investing to that altcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: