Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to post?  (Read 171 times)
7jaka7 (OP)

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

I just have a quick question just to make sure I'll post new topic in the correct board/ child board.
I am going to make a description of a service called LoCoins - https://locoins.io/. It's basically a platform with which you can buy/sell cryptocoins in your local shop. They currently operate with 4 currencies - BTC, LTC, BCH and ETH. If further description is needed I will be happy to tell more.
So I was looking for the right place to post it.
I would pick "Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Announcements". Can someone just confirm me that this is the most suitable one? Thanks!

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

I just have a quick question just to make sure I'll post new topic in the correct board/ child board.
I am going to make a description of a service called LoCoins - https://locoins.io/. It's basically a platform with which you can buy/sell cryptocoins in your local shop. They currently operate with 4 currencies - BTC, LTC, BCH and ETH. If further description is needed I will be happy to tell more.
I would pick "Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Announcements". Can someone just confirm me that this is the most suitable one? Thanks!
Since it has BTC then I guess you are on the correct page. Service announcement should be a good choice for you. By the way, good luck with your project.

I see another possible board which is Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Project Development. The description says...
Organization of Bitcoin and related projects, bounty campaigns, advertising etc.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
7jaka7 (OP)

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

Since it has BTC then I guess you are on the correct page. Service announcement should be a good choice for you. By the way, good luck with your project.

I see another possible board which is Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Project Development. The description says...
Organization of Bitcoin and related projects, bounty campaigns, advertising etc.
It's not my project, but will forward your wishes to it's founders. Smiley
Topic made in service announcement, I think it is more suitable as project development.

If anyone want to check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032638.msg45899893#msg45899893.
Locking this topic now.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: