Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:55:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Protect Your Forum Accounts from Unknown Bounty Participation!  (Read 445 times)
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

Almost all of us here mate experience about that situation,so before I apply in any Bounty Campaigns I check the spreadsheet first to avoid cheaters that is using my usernames and profile links,so when I see it that someone spamming my personal information I'll inform immediately the Bounty Manager so they can quickly solve it.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
ranman09 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

I remember putting ETH address in your profile had been used for airdrops before but I am have not seen managers used it in bounty campaigns yet. Many are not willing to share their address so that method could lessen the participants and would probably affect the exposure of the project.

Why would people want to not expose their ETH accounts? Out from spam tokens?

Bounty managers would usually require each participant to comment on the bounty thread asking for details such as social media accounts. In filling up the form, the participant should post the link of his comment.

Oh, I experienced that before that was a great move from bounty managers. I wonder why they'd stop from doing it? It will help the campaign to get REAL influencers, not the fake one. This will lessen also their job of re-checking accounts that without their knowing they have already checked.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

This is really normal when it you joined Telegram Campaign like my account registered 5 multiple times in that campaign. I think we should strict ETH account in the forum. We should only use the one we indecated in our forum account and get banned the bounty participant if use another wallet.

ranman09 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Bounty managers would usually require each participant to comment on the bounty thread asking for details such as social media accounts. In filling up the form, the participant should post the link of his comment.

Oh, I experienced that before that was a great move from bounty managers. I wonder why they'd stop from doing it? It will help the campaign to get REAL influencers, not the fake one. This will lessen also their job of re-checking accounts that without their knowing they have already checked.

Locking the topic. I think this method will help people, the manager, and the bounty hunters. Be vigilant co-hunters. Always check the spreadsheet and ask managers kindly for help.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: