Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO promotion by dancing to techno music on-stage at a Blockchain Conference  (Read 92 times)
drmilind2004 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

A couple of months back, I watched the proceedings of a Blockchain and Cryptocurrency conference, perhaps in Seattle, courtesy of the Instagram live story feature of an Influencer. Most of the presentations were standard and clinical.

Then this ICO bunch came on-stage. Music blared out, the room darkened except for stage lights, and then these guys started grooving to the music as a means of promoting their Cryptocurrency. The influencer flipped out and terminated the live feed at that point!

What do you folk think of this strategy? I for one will never take them seriously. Will you? Or, is it that these guys raised some seed funds, found out that's as far as they could ever go because their coin was all wrong, and then decided to make the best 'use' of their funds to have a gala time on stage and during the conference. Do you agree with me that they should've been more reserved, because after this infraction nobody will ever take them seriously ever, their reputation seems tarred and feathered by this indiscretion?

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

Forget about those ICOs which are coming and going. How would you explain this...
I would like you to watch this video if you have not yet: https://youtu.be/JkC9VcpP7aI?t=5m43s

Start from the 5th minutes and 43rd seconds. You don't have to watch anything the channel owner is thinking or talking about at the beginning. Just watch it from the scene on the link above.

My only question is: Who do you think won the debates? I will reserve my picks for the time being.

Thanks.
I posted this topic last night and seems like there are no response yet. I glad to see your topic here which express same interest.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: