Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:17:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1  (Read 16120 times)
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

for me, the etherium is the currency that is the father of many companies, which means that if you cash your funds at ico, the companies will sell the etherium, thereby lowering its cost! he will always be subject to this
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

If there is a question about the Ethereum cryptocurrency,which is in second place after Bitcoin ,then I can confidently say that it is worth investing in this cryptocurrency.Thanks to its capabilities,Ethereum showed the world how to improve the entire world economy.This is not just a cryptocurrency,and the Blockchain platform for the implementation of projects,creation of the blockchain and smart contracts conclusion! Therefore it will surely grow up.Who wants to invest in cryptocurrency, I would recommend ,it is the Ethereum!
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Really Yes in my opinion, People should wait for Sometime for things to do settle. Eth is not just popular among people although on the basis of that lots of projects are going on. Eth still have potential.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?

I believe Ethereum is the #1 choice of investors and at these prices are an absolute steal.  I cannot believe I can purchase Ethereum under $200 it doesn't even make sense compared with the sentiment we all had just 6-8 months prior.  Wild ride. 
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:35:46 AM

Ethereum is still very much a long term investment option for me, but to say the truth, it is not my number one choice. No hard feelings whatever, and no specific reasons for my choices really, but it is not just it. I have other options I would rather place at that position, instead of ethereum.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:17:49 AM

At the end of the Ethereum price, broke the resistance of 215 USD. ETH / USD exceeded $ 220, and is currently facing resellers near $240.
If there is a downward correction, buyers will appear near $ 215 and $ 210 USD. In the upward direction, a break above the level of US $ 230 will likely trigger further upward movement above the US $262 level.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:30:27 AM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.

I believe Ethereum is the #1 choice of investors and at these prices are an absolute steal.  I cannot believe I can purchase Ethereum under $200 it doesn't even make sense compared with the sentiment we all had just 6-8 months prior.  Wild ride. 
Ethereum became the second option to be long-term investment in coins. because of the Bitcoin has always been number one in the long term investment options. Anyway it is indeed with the development that is present on the Ethereum still under Bitcoin.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

I think number 1 choice by most investor is still bitcoin. Bitcoin have biggest liquidity in market and have biggest daily volume. Ethereum is good to hold for long term and i think ethereum can compete with bitcoin in market cap value in next few years
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:04:10 AM

Of course, i'm sure that even though a lot of bad news hit the ETH and dropped it. i'm sure if ETH can rise again. the farther the ETH price falls, it will make investors more interested in buying it.

i have that belief because i see the Ethereum community is very large, and they will be ready to support ETH.
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:55:10 AM

I think number 1 choice by most investor is still bitcoin. Bitcoin have biggest liquidity in market and have biggest daily volume. Ethereum is good to hold for long term and i think ethereum can compete with bitcoin in market cap value in next few years
Ethereum indeed became the first option I in the Altcoin which produces a much greater advantage through long-term investment,.
with its ability to continue to grow produce more valuable and increase profits.
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:03:31 AM

ETH is one of the best choice to put our investment. I'ts already proven that all this time, when ever the price falling, it will be bounce back again. Because of that i won't remove ETH from my list of trusted altcoin to put my fortune of infestation.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:13:37 AM

Up until now, i still keep my faith in ETH, as we all know that when ever the price of ETH is dropping, after some time to wait it surely going back up again.

bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

I has used ethereum for so long time now and im very confidence at ethereum platform are more useful from other altcoins. So i just stick a lot on ethereum. I know ethereum are a good coin. Im not a fan of chinese coin outhere..
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

I am agreed with you that ethereum is still the long term investment option number one because ethereum have a strong platform and looking very promising for future and presently price of ethereum is very low and ethereum is the best coin to invest at this time.I  think ethereum will be grow soon.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

Any serious investors should have a pretty good idea about why ETH is the #1 choice when it comes to invesment in alts. ETH has proven over time to be a solid coin which is accepted everywhere thanks to the trust it's beein gaining over the years. Its popularity and strong community are the reason why this coin has a promising future ahead once the crypto adoption starts.

From an investment point of view, you can't go wrong with ETH, even in a bear market this coin has managed to stay strong in the #2 spots on the cryptocurrency lists, it shows how much the general public and investors trust this coin.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Of course, i'm sure that even though a lot of bad news hit the ETH and dropped it. i'm sure if ETH can rise again. the farther the ETH price falls, it will make investors more interested in buying it.

i have that belief because i see the Ethereum community is very large, and they will be ready to support ETH.

Yes ETH is still struggling when compared to last year but we see it is slowly gearing up. ETH is the king of altcoins it will not lose its reputation as it is. Yes few altcoins are growing now. Most of them have still faith in ethereum and in most of places they have started transactions as well which is a good sign for future. I believe it will bounce back very soon

Am I spamming? Report me!
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

Ethereum is still very much a long term investment option for me, but to say the truth, it is not my number one choice. No hard feelings whatever, and no specific reasons for my choices really, but it is not just it. I have other options I would rather place at that position, instead of ethereum.
Yes eth is not number one choice for long term investment because bitcoin still became king of crypto. I still believe bitcoin is more promising as an investment than eth. I know right now is not a right time to talk about profit but when the market recover, we will know which coin can give us more profit.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

Yes ETH is still struggling when compared to last year but we see it is slowly gearing up. ETH is the king of altcoins it will not lose its reputation as it is. Yes few altcoins are growing now. Most of them have still faith in ethereum and in most of places they have started transactions as well which is a good sign for future. I believe it will bounce back very soon

The entire market is struggling not only ethereum, definitely it is a long term investment where you have good profit. Patience is key for success, have faith in ethereum and hope for the best.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time. However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost. You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?

Right now there is no question that Ethereum is down and it can be attributed to many factors. The biggest one is that it has become a victim of its own success...the Eth has been the prime choice of the many to do business with many ICO projects which have been in multitudes lately but for the past some months we know that the ICO market is not the same as of last year and there had been a heavy conversions of Eth either to cash or other cryptocurrency which eventually reduce the demand and flood the supply. However, things will start to subside and then Eth will crawl back -- and I am sure of that and in fact am sure this is the best time to buy the coin.
tranquanghai

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

The entire crypto industry is still young, and as it grows, so should Ethereum. It is one of the few coins that is used by ICO, which means it acts as a launch pad for new tokens. This makes Ethereum a valuable platform to the community and means the price of Ether could continue to grow as more people continue to use it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: