Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1  (Read 16120 times)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:24:52 AM

Eth is easily the top alt and still the number one choice of long term investment for serious investors and we will see in few more months eth will recover to its previous all time high price which can bring you great profits if you buy and hold now.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
3meek

Activity: 2436
Merit: 682

God, save BTC!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:29:47 AM

I wonder what parameters you use to define Ethereum as number 1? Just because he has the most shitcoins? He wasn't always at the top, and I think that not always will be there!
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:52:26 AM

You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?

The choice on ethereum, might be subjective, in the sense that, if someone likes ethereum, it is for a particular reason, which might not be the same as another person. There are those who prefer other coins, like bitcoin. Personally, i like ethereum, but for some reasons, i do not have it at the moment.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:04:30 AM

I also still use ethereum for investment tools, which in my opinion is very good and can be recommended by everyone, very affordable prices make ethereum popular with many people and good coin quality makes me even more convinced that ethereum is a good investment in the future.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:45:59 AM

I don't think ETH will be the option 1 for investors at the moment. There are many options for investors to make more profits such as investing in the tokens of exchanges through the fever named IEO. However, I still like ETH and it is of course that the ecosystem of ETH is an essential part for investors. Every person who wants to invest has to use the ETH platform to buy and sell tokens in this ecosystem. I believe that ETH popularity is gradually asserting itself in the community Smiley
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:47:05 AM

I wonder what parameters you use to define Ethereum as number 1? Just because he has the most shitcoins? He wasn't always at the top, and I think that not always will be there!

Anyone have different opinion about ethereum and i think ethereum is good coin and still have biggest market cap value after bitcoin. But cryptocurrency already develop very fast and i think ethereum is not a number 1 choice because many coin could be good investment beside ethereum
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:18:37 PM

I think that Ethereum is still the only altcoin that can really have a competition with Bitcoin in longterm because blockchain structure is solid and tested , community is big and many people still use Eth and tokens based on eth blockchain without problems.
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:25:07 PM

I think that Ethereum is still the only altcoin that can really have a competition with Bitcoin in longterm because blockchain structure is solid and tested , community is big and many people still use Eth and tokens based on eth blockchain without problems.
I never considered ethereum as a rival for bitcoin. they are different, their markets are equally strong, but not to compete. I agree if ethereum is for long-term investments where the ethereum market is now getting stronger with prices continuing to stabilize. we just have to wait for the bull and etheruem to fly.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 12:25:52 PM

I think yes. Because the price of Ethereum has fallen too much compared to last year. And when the bull season begins, I think that the upturn in the market will most the affect Ethreum. And that's why I think the Ethereum price will increase a lot.
3meek

Activity: 2436
Merit: 682

God, save BTC!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:27:32 PM

Without problems? Then why from exchanges often steal Ethereum and its tokens when hacking?
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:27:36 PM

Anyone have different opinion about ethereum and i think ethereum is good coin and still have biggest market cap value after bitcoin. But cryptocurrency already develop very fast and i think ethereum is not a number 1 choice because many coin could be good investment beside ethereum
Everyone is free to argue and when someone surpasses a coin, they must have experienced something so good. sometimes everyone has a different experience and in my opinion that ethereum is indeed one of the coins that has good potential. it is not wrong to call ethereum one of the best coins to make an investment.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:39:32 PM

In my opinion, the long-term investment option Number 1 is and always will be Bitcoin. Yes, of course, I am holding ETH as well, but for me, the safest investment in cryptocurrency is still Bitcoin.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:05:10 PM

All coins are good for investing, the most important is choosing the right and potentially profitable coins.
and for the current situation all green coins go up, and I personally prefer to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum to invest because the best and most expensive cryptocurrency coins are very profitable, the most important thing is to buy them when the price is cheap to invest.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:13:45 PM

It seems to me that ETH is still the project that really can show us great opportunities for the realization of a cryptocurrency surge of great opportunities. These are really cool features.
sctunter

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:18:15 PM

i will go for tron or BNB . i personally prefer these two than eth. seems eth good too but the price won't go for that high than bnb or tron. Tron and BNB still on low price too
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:38:01 PM

Personally I will not say Ethereum is the best among other cryptocurrency,their are other best performing cryptocurrency in the market and other forth coming once,what matters most is picking up an opportunity for a perfect investment choice. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: