Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2938 times)
Jessical123

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

Using bitcoin is a nice idea for the last years. I’m not really a fan of using different things like this but I can say Bitcoin helped me a lot on being stable and having a secured profit. The price jump may be a bit of a shock but this can be a guarantee of a good service because a high investment can ensure good quality service in the long run. The future of BTC is definitely unpredictable but it surely grows higher. The increase just means that BTC’s limited money supply means that as long as the demand stays constant the price will rise. It’s best to try using Bitcoin and experience the benefits we users are acquiring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

It's because it has proved its worth time and time again. And also that this is the most probable future of money or store of value.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

My faith in bitcoin is rigid because my research works are spot on and very conclusive.
The more you make research, the more knowledge you accrue through several social medias and even google.com

don;t trade bitcoin or any altcoins on hope and luck, trade them because you have a conclusive result you are expecting from them in the market view
Always do your own research, it will guide you.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

bacause crypto market has the new innovation in term of blockchain technology and bitcoin is the face of crypto market. it can solve the complex problem of the world with minimum cost. right now it is in correction phase and that happen in every financial market but as it grow it become more stable and provide good return to investor

mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
There is a strong opinion that the uncle of the BTC will never fail. If all the  Altcoins fall, I transfer funds to BTC, so as not to lose investment. From such actions, Uncle BTC begins its growth and saves most  Altcoins from a heavy fall.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Bitcoin is the all the cryptocurrencies mother coins, and the first coins in the world, not only the Bitcoins, I believe the crypto is the new digital payment method in the next generation, so I like to hold it and wait the price boost and earn some money in it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

I believe that bitcoin is a digital gold as real gold price grows almost all time as well as bitcoin price will grow,I hope even faster.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
yes of course i have a faith in bitcoin and i think that we can expect something great from ot quite soon i believe in this cryprocurrency
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

I believe that bitcoin is a digital gold as real gold price grows almost all time as well as bitcoin price will grow,I hope even faster.
bitcoin is a great coin and we shpuld believe in it even in the darkest days and we shall not expect it to go down
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

Why not sir? If you dont not believing in bitcoin why youre here just to know its legit? Many investors even the popular artist also taking cryptocurrencies as their sideline as long as they know how to. It is actually good idea for them taking their money and depositing to buy some tokens and being hold and care of.
SnowDawn

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

The secret of btc is primarily that people are looking for an alternative to fiat money and the world is interested in new technologies that are making progress.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:23:58 PM

When someone is inventing a new change in the world which is very much needful for the public then definitely everyone will give priority to it. Same applies here when people came to know about BTC lot of them scared like they will lose their money. Those who kept faith are millionaires today. Trust and belief matters everywhere.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

Absolutely. Bitcoin will surely exceed 100K. On other hand, it will be recognized and acceptable worldwide. We need only time to develop it.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

Simple, the very first coin which has huge adoption in terms of real life. Without real-life adoption, for me, no coin has value although nowadays even some shitcoins are at the top, like XRP  Grin
If cryptocurrency goes mainstream, BTC will be the USD of cryptocurrency and that's why I believe BTC.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

Why don't they wait until the end of 2018. I'm sure the price will rise.
BTC invests with great technology. More clearly about the secrets behind BTC, I think you can read it yourself on sites related to cryptocurrency.
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

Because Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there. No other cryptocurrency has been used such. Some shops in reality also accept BTC, while you can see other coins to be accepted in rare case. So, BTC is always the king.
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

Bitcoin today is an excellent payment tool, the control over the circulation of which is virtually impossible. This is very convenient, because the supervisory authorities do not know how much money you have, where you keep them and what you spend
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

There is no secret, investing in bitcoin, though more dangerous, but they bring much more dividends than a Bank Deposit. Also, many people see the prospects that the blockchain technology opens for us, and bitcoin is their "business card".
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

I have faith in Bitcoin, because it is the most successful crypto currency right now, and also it is the most valuable one. In addition, Bitcoin is more stable than the other cryptocurrencies, so the expected profit from dealing with BTC is higher too.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

I have take many chance for profit with bitcoin investment, its why I faith and trust with bitcoin at the future. I am glad when I got profit more than 100% from bitcoin investment, maybe many of you remember when bitcoin have $200 and now how much your profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: