Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:01:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2947 times)
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

in my opinion of all the coins in the crypto market, only bitcoin coin is the most stable, and has the largest volume dominance, therefore I believe bitcoin will not die, after all bitcoin is widely known in the community

notlasttrain

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

Because bitcoin is stable and even after it has his downs he turn his positions and raising again so I know I don't have to worry about my investments in it!
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

I have faith in btc because it's has proven to be a solution to the world decentralized currency, with so many people embracing the tech and the currency, it's the first to bring the idea of blockchain tech into the real use, and every day a lot of money is been invested into the space, so many countries have adopted bitcoin and many more to come, all these made me to have faith in bitcoin
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

Well, everything is simple, the first and most probably the most important thing, I study the market and see what corporations have started to go into it,what they do,what they develop technologies,what products they prepare,and what is the purpose of the blockchain,and the whole States create for this,and then it becomes clear that this is the future,of course bitcoin

spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

the future of the bitcoin is certainly better than other assets. It is seen a lot of investors to still invest in bitcoin. Crypto development including bitcoin will still continue to increase every time and an increasingly high price bitcoin is awaited by many investors from now on. Although some time may crypto look bad but in the future of crypto will become better.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

the future of the bitcoin is certainly better than other assets. It is seen a lot of investors to still invest in bitcoin. Crypto development including bitcoin will still continue to increase every time and an increasingly high price bitcoin is awaited by many investors from now on. Although some time may crypto look bad but in the future of crypto will become better.
Of course, Bitcoin today looks like quite promising coins, especially considering the price difference for 2018 and 2017. All users of cryptocurrency expect to see another maximum price for Bitcoin. Nevertheless, the impression is that Bitcoin eventually loses its relevance.
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Bitcoin is strong as never was) I have astrong faith in it because it is very stable during long time and show great results of rasing

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

I really believe in bitcoin and this is a foundation of cryptoworld in where all altcoins depends in the ups and down value of bitcoin. So if anybody wants to market to comeback again to normal , bitcoin must recover first and altcoin will follow.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

Because I met crypto when btc was worth$ 200 and about him few people knew . since that time, his community is disproportionately increased , many countries have allowed btc at the legislative level , the btc blockchain is used in many industries and its price has increased tenfold .
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

BTC is the oldest and more trusted cryptocurrency. We could see  during the declining market that BTC
dominating the market with over 50% dominance and  the demand for BTC is above the cryptocurrency  market average.
BTC is a rock solid investment and it will pay off long term.

turbanto

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

I think it depends on the fact that the popularity of bitcoin is very large in the world and now when the market falls bitcoin is still the best coin
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

In fact, bitcoin showed yourself on the falling market better than others. I think the reason why so is bitcoin does not belong to anyone. No one can change the state of their company and influence on the bitcoin exchange rate up or down. Bitcoin is common to all and it is a bitcoin's feature.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

In fact, bitcoin showed yourself on the falling market better than others. I think the reason why so is bitcoin does not belong to anyone. No one can change the state of their company and influence on the bitcoin exchange rate up or down. Bitcoin is common to all and it is a bitcoin's feature.
Market changes the market directly either increasing or decreasing but in this era still they are having faith with crypto because it existing in years past by in which they are able to gain profits.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

We all know that there are no stable in this system , but for me believing in what you are doing is the main ingredient to rich the success that you wanted . Courage is needed to this system .

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
Bitcoin still famous and attract people' attention. People start to know about bitcoin and they want to join it. Bitcoin will always exist whether the price up and down. People will start thinking to make bitcoin as their part of life.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

I have my full faith on BTC at every good and bad phase of crypto market. Because BTC has a full potential to cope in every good and bad situation of the the market and never upset their admirers in future also.

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

I have fath in BTC due to reason that BTC is first coin, it has 50% dominance and it will remain as digital gold.
On the other hand I don't like transaction fees, speed and big blockchain of bitcoin, it is hard to download it
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

I have my full faith on BTC at every good and bad phase of crypto market. Because BTC has a full potential to cope in every good and bad situation of the the market and never upset their admirers in future also.

That's really good, give your full faith in Bitcoin but we can't set aside that maybe  there are  possibility to disappear or exist forever because everything is possible to happen.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

Bitcoin remains king in the world of cryptocurrency it may have so many enemies and competitors but still will be king,yes there is always a rise and fall of price in bitcoin but one thing is for sure it will always bounce back
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?

I think peoples prefer to using bitcoin than other crypto because they already have trust with bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency.
The value of bitcoin is very high not for nothing, it is because many peoples using btc more than altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: