Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality over Quantity in the bounty game  (Read 575 times)
Camster (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:05:30 PM
Merited by eddie13 (4), StephKram (2), LoyceV (1), pawel7777 (1), abbywem (1)

Last week I started a new way of doing bounties.  Quality over quantity.  I decided I was going to research the projects before I got involved very thoroughly.  I wanted to check the project team.  See if the idea was good and original.  I wanted to check everythign out before I spent any more time doing these damn bounties for shit projects and scams. 

I monitor every project that hits this board (which is a ton).  Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit. 

I ask you guys to research before you enter your next bounty and ask yourself this question.  Is this project really worth it or am I wasting my time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:51:40 PM

Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit. 

Looking at your signature "Zero" does not look correct to me.
Stop pretending. Instead focus on doing something constructive. If you really monitored and found everything shit then publish your report here.
Publish ,how you concluded that particular bounty is shit.

I am alive
gabrielkings

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Last week I started a new way of doing bounties.  Quality over quantity.  I decided I was going to research the projects before I got involved very thoroughly.  I wanted to check the project team.  See if the idea was good and original.  I wanted to check everythign out before I spent any more time doing these damn bounties for shit projects and scams. 

I monitor every project that hits this board (which is a ton).  Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit. 

I ask you guys to research before you enter your next bounty and ask yourself this question.  Is this project really worth it or am I wasting my time?

Lol... What are you trying to say? You are wearing a signature and saying you've entered zero campaign thus far? Well, I think it is you who should work hard rather and stop engaging in shitty projects.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:44:45 PM

What you say is theoretically true, but in this market, where anyone can tell what he wants, and present fantastic projects without providing the least proof of ability and investment, no matter how much you study there is never the certainty - but not even the hope - to make a good deal.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
gracejohnsonstar

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

Well, I think you are only trying to play now. It is true there are so many shitty projects out there but there are some other good ones doing bounty campaigns it is left for you to find them and get in quick.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1247
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

zero? you already joined one bounty with your second account as it looks like I got scammed in 3 bounties I stopped doing it for half a year

Free palestine
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:18:42 PM

I'm definitely no bounty expert, I only try to find one good signature-campaign and beyond that, I just usually sign up to the telegram bounties.
So, with that said, I am curious as to how "quantity" works out for people who are joining bounties and doing the time consuming stuff(sharing on social media, posting a summary in the bounty thread etc), and how well has it paid out? Anyone who did this a year ago with every campaign, how much did it give in the end? Am I wrong to say it's 99% a waste of time as very rarely it pays out(if one just joins all, I mean?)

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:19:00 PM
Merited by cryptoking33 (1)

Its quiet impossible to say signatures are shitty signatures yes that could be the very one you fell into  now let me put it straight signatures are even the second highest paying bounty and for you to get zero maybe you did not perform your task or you did the shitty one make more research
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

zero? you already joined one bounty with your second account as it looks like I got scammed in 3 bounties I stopped doing it for half a year
Maybe it's the virtue of no choice bud that he wear that signature. It looks like he got also a point wherein almost all of the ICOs are scam but not all and we got to research it on our own and decide if we will work for them.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1199

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

What are your criteria and guidelines and how did you come to that assessment and what makes your current signature better than the others or stand out, in my experiences some projects that I thought will not deliver, turn out to be a great project you should dig deep.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

Did you create this topic just to rank on your current bounty because its hard to believe you if you are still wearing a signature on your Bitcointalk account.
It is always hood to research bounty before participating but I think you cannot give the same level of scrutiny like you would if you were investing in the project. Quantity over quality but guage your quality ratings well.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

I'm afraid that's not the best idea in this situation. Well, rather to analyze projects in any case it is necessary, but to conduct a thorough analysis while sacrificing the number - this is not the best idea.

Javascript09

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

Well as for me quality in cryptocurrency supersedes quantity because you can have a huge number of trash coin and just a few numbers of good coins
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

Regardless of your signature .. !!!
But I disagree with you
Yes there are many scam campaigns
But there are also real campaigns
Just check well.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:45:20 AM

That is a good point. Don't get any conclusive idea without making any investigation or any background research first. Like the saying, don't judge the book by its cover. Don't be fooled by what is in the content to their web site and etc. features. Sometimes, a certain time for making research will give you a productive result.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:55:54 AM

To be honest there is no great thing than trying out in bulk! What does that statement is very much clear if you actually doing the bounties. With the increased number of bounties you can also increase your odds of hitting few of the good bounties. You can simply participate in all of them, and work hard on all of them, this way you are not leaving behind any bounties which may turn out to be too good in the upcoming future and thus you loosing the chance of getting involved into it. This is how it is done in the today's timeline. If you think that you can really research the bounties and makes sure the project is good or bad then forget about it because every project will turn out to be best one because that is how they are showing off!
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

many bounties are not good and scam nowadays. so many that good bounties are overlap by them as a result they get less exposure. there are bounty that i join which are successful and gives me money maybe you need more research to find a good bounty.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

I still check carefully before participating in an ICO project. I still find a lot of good projects. But now the Crypto market is going down and that's why there are so many bad projects. We can not blame it, try to find more to get better results.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:23:54 AM

Last week I started a new way of doing bounties.  Quality over quantity.  I decided I was going to research the projects before I got involved very thoroughly.  I wanted to check the project team.  See if the idea was good and original.  I wanted to check everythign out before I spent any more time doing these damn bounties for shit projects and scams.  

I monitor every project that hits this board (which is a ton).  Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit.  

I ask you guys to research before you enter your next bounty and ask yourself this question.  Is this project really worth it or am I wasting my time?

Do someone need to be told to research a project before joining the campaign, I think it is a common sense. I know a guy that do give people red trust if you are promoting a scam project, if a project says is giving out $2 million in bounty, you need to sit back and think twice.

Sir, it seems you are carrying a signature campaign

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit. 

Looking at your signature "Zero" does not look correct to me.
Stop pretending. Instead focus on doing something constructive. If you really monitored and found everything shit then publish your report here.
Publish ,how you concluded that particular bounty is shit.

Yeah I agree with the publish part. You can even help others by sharing your results of your research even if you said there are no qualified ICOs for you. Maybe then the others can decide for themselves and try to learn.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: