rohang
Sr. Member
  
Online
Activity: 2155
Merit: 296
SIG-A0C2DCE701
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 05:29:57 PM |
|
Made a payment of 126$ - aea5555422dd016a65c8bd3826508e38abae2bd68a9a67df2695d77eb693be40
I am confirming that I have received it and the new repayment amount should be 290$, which should be repaid on or before 30th september 2026. Please repay on or before the due date of the loan, thank you. Additional loan request Loan Amount: $75 Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: $95 Loan Repay Date: october 22,2026 Ltc address: ltc1q3msn983y9w2ksf4td35jmuaxzxj4lp5qh2d6v7
|
| RAZED | | | 100% |
WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | | NO KYC | | │ | ███████████████████████ RAZE THE LIMITS ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████ |
|
|
|
Sandra_hakeem
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1117
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:17:37 PM |
|
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 575$ after extending the loan for a month new repayment amount should be 690$ (20% added as interest), which should be repaid on or before 19th October 2026. Weekly payout day starting from 2026-09-22 Was this for one month or two?? That's like 115$ extra Shan. 45$ was sent to your wallet. Check for confirmations.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
GxSTxV
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:28:55 PM |
|
I have sent 50$ to your address as an internal transaction. Please confirm
The remaining is 300$. Thanks
I am confirming the receipt and the new repoayment amount is also correct. Please repay each weekly repayment on-time, thanks. Good evening, Shasan I have sent $100 to your repayment address. The new balance should be $200
|
|
|
|
Byebyebtc
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Free the kidnapped children in Nigeria
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:35:58 PM |
|
Updating $50 sent
|
|
|
|
|
PremiumcryptoHub
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:40:26 PM |
|
I have already sent $51.99 to the wallet you provided,Check it out.
Off-chain transfer 412308951264
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 124.19$. Which should be repaid on or before 2026-09-30. Repayment weekly starting from 2026-09-25 please repay the weekly repayment on time. I have just sent $49.04 to the wallet address you provided. Off-chain transfer 415015495706
|
|
|
|
[btc]
Full Member
 

Activity: 210
Merit: 293
"Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis,"
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:00:00 PM Last edit: September 26, 2026, 07:26:11 AM by [btc] |
|
Hello @shasan, I hope you are doing well. I am requesting to borrow 1000 USDC (SOL) for 22 Weeks.
Loan Amount: 1000 USDC (SOL) Loan Purpose: Project Development Loan Repay Amount: 1550 USDT (SOL) Loan Repay Date: March 10, 2027 Type of Collateral: None USDC (SOL) Address: 83dATK8L889NPnDa664K62JfSjcrvApxf65LbikPaLKq
Starting with the first repayment in 12 days from today, I will make 12 $129.17 USDT (SOL) repayments, Each on/before the following dates, biweekly:
Wed, Oct 7, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Oct 21, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Nov 4, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Nov 18, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Dec 2, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Dec 16, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Dec 30, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Jan 13, 2027 $129.17 Wed, Jan 27, 2027 $129.17 Wed, Feb 10, 2027 $129.17 Wed, Feb 24, 2027 $129.17 Wed, Mar 10, 2027 $129.13
Thank you for considering.
|
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:04:25 AM |
|
90 sent
Loan Amount: 401 USDT Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: 600(70 paid) Loan Repay Date: 25 Feb Type of Collateral: None TLHn9f9YcsxeDQQ95U614sL2H1izwKtaiJ
------ Updated Bal
23rd Nov 2026: 744 9th December 2026: 580 25 Feb : 600
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS (note: it will be redirected to my bitcoin wallet from the campaign, usdt is only if you want to send directly for faster repayment.) Now you have 3 active non-collateral loan, which repayment should be as mentioned schedule: 23rd Nov 2026: 744$ 9th December 2026: 580$ 25th February 2026: 600$ Repayment weekly.
|
|
|
|
|
Grace333
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 04:32:43 AM |
|
Loan Amount: 250 USDT Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: 275 USDT Loan Repay Date: 1 Month Type of Collateral: None USDT TRC20 Address: TTgiNB6UrHvfBY9gCvMDHXcghRom7UyaXa
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 04:58:16 AM |
|
Additional loan request
Loan Amount: $75 Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: $95 Loan Repay Date: october 22,2026 Ltc address: ltc1q3msn983y9w2ksf4td35jmuaxzxj4lp5qh2d6v7
I have accepted your loan request and sent LTC to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to LbgxjSSqu9n4GUoTd56HywcESCWeziSMSR Now you have 2 active non-collateral loan, which should be repaid as mentioned schedule: September 30,2026: 290$ October 22, 2026: 95$
Was this for one month or two?? That's like 115$ extra Shan.
45$ was sent to your wallet. Check for confirmations.
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 645$, which should be repaid on or before 2026-10-19. Weekly repayment on each weekly payout day starting from 2026-09-29 As you have taken more than 3 extension 20% added for a month based on my terms (see the starting post of this topic).
|
|
|
|
|
Obim34
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 06:56:47 AM |
|
Good day Shasan, I sent you $50 repayment for the first loan, what is left should be extended for 1 month.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 12:56:49 PM |
|
Good evening, Shasan
I have sent $100 to your repayment address.
The new balance should be $200
I am confirming the receipt and the new repoayment amount is also correct. Please repay each weekly repayment on-time, thanks.
Updating $50 sent
I am confirming that I have received it and Now you have 2 active non-collateral loan which repayment schedule should be as mentioned schedule: 2026-09-21: 226$ 8th October 2026: 198$
|
|
|
|
|
HajiBagi
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:31:46 PM |
|
Good day Shasan.
I will request additional loan of $100 to pay back $110 and added to my loan balance.
Address: TWRhZMFH1JKPe7BXruvYxgQutk9PSXRg7y
|
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 04:06:25 PM |
|
I have just sent $49.04 to the wallet address you provided.
Off-chain transfer 415015495706
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 75.15$. Which should be repaid on or before 2026-09-30. Repayment weekly starting from 2026-09-25 please repay the weekly repayment on time.
Hello @shasan, I hope you are doing well. I am requesting to borrow 1000 USDC (SOL) for 22 Weeks.
Loan Amount: 1000 USDC (SOL) Loan Purpose: Project Development Loan Repay Amount: 1550 USDT (SOL) Loan Repay Date: March 10, 2027 Type of Collateral: None USDC (SOL) Address: 83dATK8L889NPnDa664K62JfSjcrvApxf65LbikPaLKq
Starting with the first repayment in 12 days from today, I will make 12 $129.17 USDT (SOL) repayments, Each on/before the following dates, biweekly:
Wed, Oct 7, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Oct 21, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Nov 4, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Nov 18, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Dec 2, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Dec 16, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Dec 30, 2026 $129.17 Wed, Jan 13, 2027 $129.17 Wed, Jan 27, 2027 $129.17 Wed, Feb 10, 2027 $129.17 Wed, Feb 24, 2027 $129.17 Wed, Mar 10, 2027 $129.13
Thank you for considering.
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDC to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to 2r7y8EAK2rjQd6jUYnzMJwbrG59JroFXpF5FrSS1zmGR (USDT-solona) Please repay bi-weekly as you have mentioned.
|
|
|
|
|
Audrey Simmons
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 08:23:41 PM |
|
Loan Amount: $200 Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repayment Amount: $220 Loan Repayment Date: One month - repayment weekly USDT TRC20 Address: THYkA3UuPhWPbZcjyWv25kvnzjm5hEjwEQ
|
|
|
|
rohang
Sr. Member
  
Online
Activity: 2155
Merit: 296
SIG-A0C2DCE701
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 12:51:06 AM |
|
Made a payment of 126$ - aea5555422dd016a65c8bd3826508e38abae2bd68a9a67df2695d77eb693be40
I am confirming that I have received it and the new repayment amount should be 290$, which should be repaid on or before 30th september 2026. Please repay on or before the due date of the loan, thank you. Additional loan request Loan Amount: $75 Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: $95 Loan Repay Date: october 22,2026 Ltc address: ltc1q3msn983y9w2ksf4td35jmuaxzxj4lp5qh2d6v7 Additional loan2 request(on top of 75 loan with same repayment date) Loan Amount: $25 Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: $130 (for both 75+25 loans) Loan Repay Date: october 22,2026 Ltc address: ltc1q3msn983y9w2ksf4td35jmuaxzxj4lp5qh2d6v7
|
| RAZED | | | 100% |
WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | | NO KYC | | │ | ███████████████████████ RAZE THE LIMITS ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████ |
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:10:31 AM |
|
Loan Amount: 250 USDT Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: 275 USDT Loan Repay Date: 1 Month Type of Collateral: None USDT TRC20 Address: TTgiNB6UrHvfBY9gCvMDHXcghRom7UyaXa
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS
Good day Shasan, I sent you $50 repayment for the first loan, what is left should be extended for 1 month.
I am confirming the receipt and extended the loan which was due at 25th September and now you have 2 active non-collateral loan Which should be as mentioned schedule: 25th October 2026: 481$ 30th September 2026: 486$ Repayment weekly.
|
|
|
|
|
Pablo-wood
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 07:54:00 AM |
|
$20 sent
|
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 08:22:31 AM |
|
Good day Shasan.
I will request additional loan of $100 to pay back $110 and added to my loan balance.
Address: TWRhZMFH1JKPe7BXruvYxgQutk9PSXRg7y
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS the loan merged with the previous loan and now you have total of 220$ active non-collateral.
Loan Amount: $200 Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repayment Amount: $220 Loan Repayment Date: One month - repayment weekly USDT TRC20 Address: THYkA3UuPhWPbZcjyWv25kvnzjm5hEjwEQ
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS
|
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 04:11:11 PM |
|
Additional loan2 request(on top of 75 loan with same repayment date)
Loan Amount: $25 Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: $130 (for both 75+25 loans) Loan Repay Date: october 22,2026 Ltc address: ltc1q3msn983y9w2ksf4td35jmuaxzxj4lp5qh2d6v7
I have accepted your loan request and sent LTC to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to LbgxjSSqu9n4GUoTd56HywcESCWeziSMSR Now you have 2 active non-collateral loan, which should be repaid as mentioned schedule: September 30,2026: 290$ October 22, 2026: 125$
$20 sent
I am confirming that I have received it and the new repayment amount should be 145$, which should be repaid on or before 2026-10-11, thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
Ronsbit
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 05:03:48 PM |
|
I have sent you $25 as repayment and also transaction ID.
Due amount is $158.
|
|
|
|
|