Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 03:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lending Service Started! (USDT/BUSD/BTC/LTC/ETH/DOGE/ETC)!  (Read 344760 times)
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 04:43:17 PM
 #11781

Hello Shasan,

I sent you $19 to your wallet please confirm it.

Due amount is $129

I request for a 1 month extension.
I am confirming the receipt and extended the loan for a month and the new repayment amount should be 142$, which should be repaid on or before 3rd November 2026.

I think there's a mistake here, I sent you a message on telegram.
Made correction and replied on your telegram message.

$60 sent. Off-chain Transfer 417493570385. Please check your pm.
I am confirming that I have received it and the new repayment amount should be 264$, which should be repaid on or before 2026-10-18. Repayment weekly.

Qhunman
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 290



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 08:03:36 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2026, 08:24:04 PM by Qhunman
 #11782

I sent $23.91 to the paying address,
Receipt has been sent to your DM

[/quote]

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=2pt][nbsp]
[url=https://bit.ly/bitcointalkrain][font=Arial black][size=24pt][i][size=3pt][sup][size=21pt][font=Impact][color=#224]Rainbet[color=#49F].com[/i][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/raffle][size=16pt][color=#b82]$20K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]WEEKLY RAFFLE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/daily-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$25K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]DAILY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/weekly-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$100K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]WEEKLY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/monthly-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$500K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]MONTHLY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#49f][[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=9pt][nbsp]
[url=https://bit.ly/bitcointalkrain][size=8pt][font=montserrat,Arial][color=#49f][b]Play[nbsp]now[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#49f]][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
Moreno233
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 477


Trust the process, imbibe consistency


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 08:49:31 AM
 #11783

I have sent you $40 as weekly repaymen.


Bal
2026-10-13: 433$
2026-10-29: 330$











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 09:02:51 AM
 #11784

$41 and $30 send in LTC.
Please check PM and confirm payment
I am confirming that I have received it and the new repayment should be 174$, which should be repaid on or before 6th December 2026.

$101.8508 sent
I am confirming that I have received it and the new repayment amount should be 43.15$, which should be repaid on or before 2026-10-11, thank you.

AYOBA
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 359



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 10:02:22 AM
 #11785

Loan Amount: 100 USDT
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan Repay Amount: 110 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 5 weeks
Type of Collateral: None
USDT (TRC20) Address: TE6ThcSanXc47bRypEB8b9U55vCraCNwHL

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 11:14:58 AM
 #11786


$7.5 has been sent for 1 month extension bros @shasan.

TX Hash: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xf4918431e0968b0273205b686b7dde37e597bedf24f8baf8bd582bdbb58ca048
I am confirming the receipt and the New repayment schedule should be as mentioned schedule:
2nd November 2026: 260$ (20% charged applied based on my terms mentioned on the first post of the topic)
9th October 2026: 74$ (repayment weekly)

Hi shasan, I'm sorry but I'd like to request for a month extension. Sorry for the inconveniences
I have extended the loan for a month and the new repayment amount should be 220$, which should be repaid on or before 5th November 2026.

Cossyblack
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 600


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 12:27:58 PM
 #11787

Please update the feedback on my trust for the payments you have confirmed, thanks.

An additional loan request

Loan Amount: 200 USDT
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan Repay Amount: 245 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 3 months
Type of Collateral: None
LTC address: LVnueteJ9uGbz7tuXTaD4Ejs78BhCY7D5p

shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 01:52:30 PM
 #11788


48$ has been sent via ERC-20, please confirm.
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 597$, which should be repaid on or before 2026-10-19. Weekly repayment on each weekly payout day starting from 2026-10-06
As you have taken more than 3 extension 20% added for a month based on my terms (see the starting post of this topic).

Happy Monday. I just sent:

- 3 weekly payments of 80$ (last 2 weeks and the new week starting today)
- 100$ in promised extra fees for waiting (pretty good deal for you waiting some days)

Total of 340$ have been sent. Next weekly payment is Wednesday October 14th and new total is 3460$.

Transaction ID: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xcd4dda627fc24b7ae9cb0d5f7b20112b5601209e52529c49b6404070b8c02d44

cheers


I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be the same as you have mentioned. Thank you for the payment.

Agathamay
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 180


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 09:35:55 PM
 #11789

I already sent you $100 since early yesterday but I forgot to update

So I'm extending $200 for another one month which is a total of $220 so I owe you $220+$30 for last previous loan which is a total of $250 I'm owing you now to repay on or before the due date 6th October 2026.

Thank you
I am confirming that I have received it and new repayment amount should be 230$ and after extending the loan for a month the new repayment amount should be 253$. Please repay on or before the due date to avoid extra cost.



Please confirm that I've sent you $100 and I'm extending for another 1 month
Thanks

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2128


฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 09:59:39 PM
 #11790

Loan Amount: 100 USDT
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan repayment amount: 120 USDT
Loan Duration: 1 week
Type of Collateral: None
USDT ERC-20 address: 0x41b31e9c92bc4bf5ca5b0436e174ec536a2a46dd
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to 0xd35f1601bb54daa4572a08078948c985702adb5b
Shasan. I am sorry to bring this up in your thread, as the loan does not concern me, but I just wanted to know if this user repaid your loan or has some other arrangements with you privately.

I am only inquiring about this because this might affect how I revise the feedback I left him sometime back. He was supposed to make repayment on April 27, 2026, but has not been online since April 21, 2026. Surprisingly, his loan was supposed to last only a week and not a month.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 12:35:51 AM
 #11791


Loan Amount: 300 USDT
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan Repay Amount: 360 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 2 month
Type of Collateral: None
USDT Address: Tron TRC20 TUVP1Bj7pKHMtk1XBvdQToTayyJnUg971u
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS

92 usdt, partial payment sent.

Requesting for one month extension.
I am confirming that I have received it and the new repayment should be 504$, which should be repaid on or before 6th November 2026 as the loan has been extended for a month based on your extension request.

Odohu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 791



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 07:24:46 AM
 #11792

$38 sent to you, confirm

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 07:41:01 AM
 #11793

$100 Off-chain Transfer 417986452173
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 2036$, which should be repaid on or before 2027-01-09, repayment weekly.

Hello Shasan, $50 has been sent to the repayment address, please confirm.
I have extended the loan for a month and the new repayment amount should be 208$, which should be repaid on or before 2nd November 2026.

[btc]
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 224
Merit: 301


"Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis,"


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 12:59:47 PM
 #11794

129.98 USDT was sent: https://solscan.io/tx/52mnnguYXDGzwWoQfsjJNoZfidANTq3pyswRLRsaL8g9DofQgxaGjSfreoFxp3dSzue2bDyudTv5oFPCFFcRdNxZ


█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 01:18:30 PM
 #11795

$65 +$65 part balance has been cleared. Confirm and update
What is left is $163
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount is also correct. Extended the loan and the new repayment amount should be 212$ 30% interest added for a month and the new repayment date should be 2026-11-06. Please repay and post on time on the thread, thank you.

I sent $23.91 to the paying address,
Receipt has been sent to your DM
I am confirming that I have received 23.1$ and now your repayment amount should be 126.9$, which should be repaid on or before 2026-10-19

MorganaX
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 160



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 04:24:40 PM
 #11796

I have sent 11$  for interest payment and also will be needing an extension of 1 month of the additional loan collected.

shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 04:29:10 PM
 #11797

I have sent you $40 as weekly repaymen.


Bal
2026-10-13: 433$
2026-10-29: 330$
Now you have 2 active non-collateral loan, which repayment schedule should be as mentioned schedule:
2026-10-13: 433$
2026-10-29: 330$

Loan Amount: 100 USDT
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan Repay Amount: 110 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 5 weeks
Type of Collateral: None
USDT (TRC20) Address: TE6ThcSanXc47bRypEB8b9U55vCraCNwHL
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS

mariye
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 05:54:00 PM
 #11798

Hello,

I’m looking to borrow 400 USDT due to an urgent personal financial situation. Unfortunately, I’m not able to provide collateral at the moment.

I understand that an unsecured loan requires trust, so I’m willing to provide any reasonable information needed to establish my credibility and agree to clear repayment terms and a specific repayment date.

If you’re willing to consider my request, I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity. Thank you for taking the time to read my request
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 06:18:28 PM
 #11799

Please update the feedback on my trust for the payments you have confirmed, thanks.

An additional loan request

Loan Amount: 200 USDT
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan Repay Amount: 245 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 3 months
Type of Collateral: None
LTC address: LVnueteJ9uGbz7tuXTaD4Ejs78BhCY7D5p

I have accepted your loan request and sent LTC to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to LbgxjSSqu9n4GUoTd56HywcESCWeziSMSR
Now you have 2 active non-collateral loan, which repayment schedule should be as mentioned below:
2026-11-20: 174$ and
2027-01-06: 245$

Please confirm that I've sent you $100 and I'm extending for another 1 month
Thanks
I am confirming that I have received it and new repayment amount should be 153$ and after extending the loan for a month the new repayment amount should be 169$. Please repay on or before the due date to avoid extra cost.

Livingleged
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 212



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 07:14:53 PM
 #11800

$46 weekly payments sent, Off-chain Transfer 418696945261
Please confirm.

Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!