Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest coins you can buy right now with real teams  (Read 14421 times)
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

Stackbit and Diverse.  Both are splitting into other coins and keeping also the old chains. You can get them extremely cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

If you ask me what cheapest coin you can buy now then my answer is Credits (CS) It's really a promising one and stable project. Its current price is $0.16 now. It's already a big coin no doubt about it.
Last few months ago it was reached $0.75+ and after a certain period, it's decreased. Hopefully, it will pump again.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

What are the cheapest coins you can buy right now with real teams?
Telcoin is probably one of the best project out there. And now the price of Telcoin is very cheap in Forkdelta. Before the end of 2018, Telcoin will operate in Philippines and the price will surely increase. I would fill my bags of Telcoins again this month =)
napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

There were many projects that has done very well in 2017 and we could see them now very low.  Litecoin that went as high as $300 is now around $58, lisk that went as high as $37 is now around $2 and so many of them that has good team and very really and you can buy them very cheap now.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Oyster pearl
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

There were many projects that has done very well in 2017 and we could see them now very low.  Litecoin that went as high as $300 is now around $58, lisk that went as high as $37 is now around $2 and so many of them that has good team and very really and you can buy them very cheap now.

I traded heavily in 2017 (although with not much volume) and I remember all these great coins that were in the top 50.  I wonder which ones are strongest now as far as intelligent, active developers?  Siacoin I know keeps on doing things.  Curecoin is also good.  You can mine for charity and your own pocket in a chrome browser tab.   There is also Folding coin which is similar to Curecoin.  Then there are the higher percentage older staking coins like Truck, Bottlecaps, and Version coin that are still maintained.  Staking coins allow you to mine without having to buy a miner or GPU. 

CryptoClubber

Activity: 664
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

There were many projects that has done very well in 2017 and we could see them now very low.  Litecoin that went as high as $300 is now around $58, lisk that went as high as $37 is now around $2 and so many of them that has good team and very really and you can buy them very cheap now.

I traded heavily in 2017 (although with not much volume) and I remember all these great coins that were in the top 50.  I wonder which ones are strongest now as far as intelligent, active developers?  Siacoin I know keeps on doing things.  Curecoin is also good.  You can mine for charity and your own pocket in a chrome browser tab.   There is also Folding coin which is similar to Curecoin.  Then there are the higher percentage older staking coins like Truck, Bottlecaps, and Version coin that are still maintained.  Staking coins allow you to mine without having to buy a miner or GPU. 

You can stake CryptoClub (CCB) too Wink

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

Investment in altcoin is indeed quite thrilling, it takes a lot of time to see every price movement. And now I'm not sure there are still altcoins that have good potential and will make profits ×10 like everyone wants. This year is different from last year, for those who invested their money in the altcoin that year and sold it at ATH and then they will get a big profit. Anyway, I have heard a few day ago about Tron, the owner of Tron said 'Tron transaction rapidity will be 200x faster than ETH' I think this will provide a good potential in the future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

Now all the coins price are very low so better buy good growing coins with high potential. Coins such as Ethereum, litecoin, neo these are the coins with low value. Even bitcoin price is also low now, just buy the coins and hold it for long time. The values will be increasing in future. Till that hold it with patience then only the profit will be more than you invest.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

Now all the coins price are very low so better buy good growing coins with high potential. Coins such as Ethereum, litecoin, neo these are the coins with low value. Even bitcoin price is also low now, just buy the coins and hold it for long time. The values will be increasing in future. Till that hold it with patience then only the profit will be more than you invest.
In any case, today the choice of coins for investment is very wide, although in general it’s all just to pay attention to the top ten of the coinmarket rating. And nevertheless, I prefer more ethereum.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

There were many projects that has done very well in 2017 and we could see them now very low.  Litecoin that went as high as $300 is now around $58, lisk that went as high as $37 is now around $2 and so many of them that has good team and very really and you can buy them very cheap now.

I agree with your opinion. At least at this time we can see what has happened before as a consideration, I still believe that the top 20 as we can see on the CMC website can be the right choice for investing, whether long term or short. Cardano, or Stellar, ethereum, Lisk, so many coins we can choose.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

the first one that popped up to my head is Cardano (ADA). With 95% down from ATH and great team behind it, this one has great potential. Now I realize you probable meant some low cap gem, or something. But I had to mention my favorite project  Grin
Yeah I'm now following this currency and hoping that this will bounce back once the market will getting better if we can have a bullish market. With the current price of below that the normal price this will give us a good profits in the coming months.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

I was trying to find good projects with cheap coins but after I lost my money in 2016 I always return to ethereum and bitcoin
InterPlanetaryGallery

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 02:38:42 PM by InterPlanetaryGallery

this one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ygHBYHyCP9j8L-QmZtweiQh9fQiPJJignV1Gc5HFBK0/edit?usp=sharing

www.owlstand.gallery

$20,000 valuation at the moment.

product here: www.owlstand.com
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

Futurax is my choice, this project from young people in indonesia, i know the team are real and working for proggres to build exchange, its very cheap right now,,its can be 10X when its listed on indodax.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

2 coins that have really caught my eye are Zilliqa (ZIL) and Cardano (ADA). The coins both have applications and reasons to exist.

I really think that throwing some money at them wouldn't be so bad idea Wink

Mavzi

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

As for me, cheapiest coins with great potential and small cap sre Merculet, Hero, Egretia, Airblock, Pchain and Sentinel.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

I have watched the CEO (I guess?) on one of the popular youtube channels and I think that's a paid one for endorsing them through interview. If you are aware of "Asian Boss" youtube channel, I came to watch one of that video about Storm. And I've searched it if its a real coin then it seem to be real and its like a platform for people that are looking for task. This isn't that big coin but I think it has a real team but I'm not sure if it will collapse soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

The coin that has fallen the most during this bear market is QTUM so that is a real bargain. It was trading over $100 but is now under $5 so you can see where that is going as soon as the bull market returns. It combines bitcoin with ethereum so you get the best of both worlds

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: