Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:17:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest coins you can buy right now with real teams  (Read 14424 times)
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

There are a lot of cheap coins and tokens now, but the main thing is to choose those that will give profit in the future ... I advise you to buy Dent

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:44:34 PM

What are the cheapest coins you can buy right now with real teams?
I think that is ETH. It is totally underrated now. They are likely to grow three times as fast in 2019 as the economy recovers. When the US stops war with China, you will see the market grow strongly. So take advantage of this opportunity to buy cheap.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

Don't settle for anything less especially when it involves your money. I always look on the top listed cryptos in the market because they surely backed with amazing team because you can not simply go up on that list if it is backed with a bad team.

Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

now the DENT token looks very good. he has an interesting working draft and the token costs about 0.002535 USD. Most likely that it will soon cost $ 1
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

I think that is ETH. It is totally underrated now. They are likely to grow three times as fast in 2019 as the economy recovers. When the US stops war with China, you will see the market grow strongly. So take advantage of this opportunity to buy cheap.

It's funny how I go for trading microcaps that have double digit gains all the time, but forget about dollar cost averaging the big coins.

yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

Spectre is my recommendation of cheapest coin in altcoin that has one of the most capable amazing team presently in Cryptocurrency ecosystem.  Spectre (sxdt,  sxut). have delivered consistently on their roadmap and spectre is about to have it's own brokerless  exchange

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

if you talk about cheap coins and real projects we see for ourselves so many coins that red prices fall just look at the coinmarketcap from the order and see the price

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

the first one that popped up to my head is Cardano (ADA). With 95% down from ATH and great team behind it, this one has great potential. Now I realize you probable meant some low cap gem, or something. But I had to mention my favorite project  Grin
Well OP is looking for cheapest coin and thats all that matter,because like you i want to bring cardano also as thos cryptocurrency had already reached the bottom and were only waiting for the hype
Maybe since Op is looking for cheapest value then he might consider INS (insular)because this has a cheap price but promisingly has a future potential
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

The cheapest coin/token for me that I can buy right now are, project shivom (OMX), bethereum (BETHR) and I think this two alts gives me huge profit to near future.
Suslura

Activity: 586

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

if you talk about cheap coins and real projects we see for ourselves so many coins that red prices fall just look at the coinmarketcap from the order and see the price
In general, the current situation looks attractive enough for investors to buy coins at a cheap price, but you really need to choose really rated and promising coins. There is a very big risk to make a mistake.

#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

Now it is still very cheap price for ETA (Etheera project) tokens. This is one of the most promising tokens of this year among projects with a not-so-large capitalization. So if you have not yet decided in what to invest money now, I advise you to turn your attention to this coin and this project.
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

If you choose the top 10 cryptos in the CMC, the cheapest crypto you can invest with limited money is Cardano (ADA). Potential crypto holds the top 10 positions in 2018 although there are many downsides in the exchange rate. Invest in the ADA if you do not have much money because the current ADA price is only $ 0.07.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:46:59 AM

With OP's questions there's a lot of coins/tokens that popped up in my mind. 1st is electroneum with this project there's a potential of getting a real deal in mining and payment system especially when there was a bull market it was $0.26(more or less) considering the ico price was $0.01. But my own pick will still be INS, insolar previously ins ecosystem have a great team/people who work hand in hand for the success and future of grocery industry considering its undervalued price, low supply and of course the goal of its project.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:48:54 AM

hmm maybe try looking at AMOCoin. Its still very cheap at this point in time. ICO just ended a few months back but they are starting to partner with a lot of big companies one of which is microsoft. They are very solid. Project is so useful with real life application and team is so hardworking. Smiley Look into that
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:04:21 AM

Real team? Pundi X comes to mind when the real team is called. They really have a great team. The team's dream is very hard working and resourceful. They all work like bees and constantly improve themselves. In this respect, Pundi X is the most successful project in recent years.
I would also like to note the fact that thanks to the PundiX project, not only developers, but also Bounty hunters, have earned. In addition, a very vivid example of project performance is the lack of provision of personal data. I want to say that this project did not have the conditions for passing KYC for bounty hunters and this did not harm the project.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

Buying coins that are newly available in the market is the most appropriate choice, we can get big profits if we dare to buy new coins, but I say that the risk of buying new tokens is also very high.

bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

Real team? Pundi X comes to mind when the real team is called. They really have a great team. The team's dream is very hard working and resourceful. They all work like bees and constantly improve themselves. In this respect, Pundi X is the most successful project in recent years.
their best price is $ 1 per coin before falling like other altcoins, but I am happy to see their team continue to be active and even now it has focused on Android applications (Xpass), they are truly an extraordinary and structured team in several countries.

I see that their fund management is truly effective in accordance with the scheduled roadmap, I'm sure that $ 15 - $ 20 will be truly realized for PundiX because what they prioritize is the genuine market response with active participation from their users.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

now in the low season ico season like 5-20 gwei, i don't know how they attract investors then run the project and make a profit.
what I saw was that people bought the ico, there were even ico who could reach 1200 ETH in just 15 minutes.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

The cheapest coin I've bought was HGT (HelloGold). At first I've bought it on Coss exchange for some small amount of Eth because I had less Ethereum then I could withdraw so I bought one of the cheapest coins with huge volatility but low volume. The first sell order triggered and I've bought some of them in ForkDelta and continued trading. For $1 I bought around 1000 of them.
burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

Now it is a very cheap universal token, but with very great prospects and an excellent team. The project CEO sees the future of the project and leads it to success. I advise you to pay attention.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: