Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 09:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest coins you can buy right now with real teams  (Read 14422 times)
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:29:56 PM

Thats true and I invest there since their ICO begin, PundiX have a great project and  the team is very active in the community group. PundiX has listed in Binance and now the price is cheap. It will be good altcoin to invest.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1618

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:41:11 PM

maybe you can consider CYFM and MFTU.. no ICO on this two tokens.. you can buy them on mercatox, idex fork delta

I agree crypto currencies that have not done an ICO or done a modest one and which are not as yet listed on any popular exchange

merit a closer scrutiny. I will check these two names out, thanks for the tip.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:02:33 PM

You should be very choosy with  what people are recommending here.  You need "expert" opinion  not opinion from uninformed members. Opinion from such members are most times not accurate  from my experience. They would recommend you what they are holding or about to hold.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:00:16 PM

Market is bearish for more than 1 year and everything is very cheap. The ones that are at top 25 at coinmarketcap woukd be the good choices for the ones that are looking for strong projects.

turn the page
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:27:16 PM

Maybe the best Altcoin I have invested is AMT and CGCX. Both projects have a very good team and coins continue to develop until now. Maybe with these declining market conditions, it's better to invest in safer coins. Like a coin that has a very large trading volume.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:49:19 PM

You can still find decent designs in numerous exchanges yet! But it is unknown for how long this will be allowed! People will regret bitterly that they are not positioning themselves on projects they believe by mere greed or even short-term fear. In any case, such caution is understandable.
bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:04:49 PM

NPXS is a very good project in my opinion. The CEO also has a very good management. Working with products is very important. I think it is necessary to pay attention to long-term investments.
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:34:12 AM

Market is bearish for more than 1 year and everything is very cheap. The ones that are at top 25 at coinmarketcap woukd be the good choices for the ones that are looking for strong projects.
Of course the choice to buy the cheapest price is very profitable because the market is down. But what you have to remember is that coins must have good selling prospects. Without it, investment is clearly at risk of loss.
It's better to buy altcoins that have good prospects such as ETH, LTC or EOS where price movements are very positive and the possibility of profits is more open.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:33:40 AM

Maybe the best Altcoin I have invested is AMT and CGCX. Both projects have a very good team and coins continue to develop until now. Maybe with these declining market conditions, it's better to invest in safer coins. Like a coin that has a very large trading volume.
Is this a joke? CGCX was getting a big dump and the rates don't make sense. i remember the ico price was around 0.1 but this time it's worth 0.002 or less. I guess that should be included on the worst project in 2018.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:15:51 PM

There are many cheap coins, but not all of them are promising and able to grow. I know two coins with a very low price, in which it makes sense to invest my money: Dent (DENT) and Kin (KIN). But not only the cost of tokens matters, but also the total supply, so choose the best looking coins, not cheap ones.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:09:22 PM

cheap coins are very much at the moment, and we should not be tempted by cheap prices but we also have to be able to read prospects that will make coins experience price increases, as well as project development and the use of coins in real work done by the teams

sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:28:48 AM

You should be very choosy with  what people are recommending here.  You need "expert" opinion  not opinion from uninformed members. Opinion from such members are most times not accurate  from my experience. They would recommend you what they are holding or about to hold.
For trade calculations, of course you have to hold a prospective coin. Why buy coins that are very cheap but there are no price increases, it's better to buy those with potential prices to rise in the near future.
I like the EOS and TETHER coins because besides cheap for the long term the price can increase even higher considering the crypto price movements in the market are quite good, especially towards 2020 where the crypto price predictions will rise.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:28:19 AM

Why buy coins that are very cheap but there are no price increases
It depends on the coin. If it is a stake coin/token or a masternode one, when the returns are good the price would be less of a problem if it stays steady over time. Volumes on the exchange would come into play.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:01:50 PM

NPXS is a very good project in my opinion. The CEO also has a very good management. Working with products is very important. I think it is necessary to pay attention to long-term investments.
NPXS is really a project with a real team and a low coin value, so this coin can be considered as an option for purchase. Also, ADA is now worth only 8 cents, which is very cheap for a coin that is on the 10th place in the ranking of coins.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:01:03 PM

NPXS is really a project with a real team and a low coin value, so this coin can be considered as an option for purchase. Also, ADA is now worth only 8 cents, which is very cheap for a coin that is on the 10th place in the ranking of coins.
It seems to me that we should pay attention even to the capitalization of certain projects and to the chart of price fluctuations.  Comparing the current situation of prices and the maximum achievement of coins, it is possible to draw unambiguous conclusions Yes, which will affect the choice of our investment.  It seems to me that pundi X has every chance of being one of the best coins in the investor’s portfolios.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:35:08 PM

Careful looking for real time mate I will suggest you use active team and active development I think thats more convinient than the other way around I really hope You start checking activities and thats real work the devs are working on not just there activeness on telegram that doesnt count for me

republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:07:08 AM

cheap coins are very much at the moment, and we should not be tempted by cheap prices but we also have to be able to read prospects that will make coins experience price increases, as well as project development and the use of coins in real work done by the teams

yes,, you are right, now a lot cheap coins in the market
but, cheap is not a good reason to buy a cryptocurrencies
because the coin or token should have a great team member,also bring new features and technology with real world usage too my friend
and for now its hard to find a kind of project like that,,
people should need more time to review and make an analysis deeply first before buying
so, don't buy a cryptocurrencies only because the price is cheap
regards
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:20:38 AM

I still believe  credits(cs) will  go back to where it started. From 0.80 last year down to 0.06$ at this moment. You will get big profit once it pumps. Still holding some amount of cs tokens on my wallet .
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:19:49 PM

Real team? Many..
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/iost
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/iotex
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/multivac
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:54:18 PM

I still believe  credits(cs) will  go back to where it started. From 0.80 last year down to 0.06$ at this moment. You will get big profit once it pumps. Still holding some amount of cs tokens on my wallet .
It seems to me that the presence of a real project team is not yet talking about its 100% profitability in the future.  The team should not only be professionals, but also work as a professional with their project.  The value of the coin is primarily valued by the development of the company, and not just due to speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: