Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My TOP 3 ICO's Based On Real World Uses (Not In Any Particular Order)  (Read 97 times)
BigCryptoBrain (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

Curaizon - Aims to eliminate drug non-adherence issues. Offers a unique system capable of minimizing drug non-adherence occurrences.

Datablockchain - Enables users/businesses to search through enormous data pools. Offers enhanced variations of data types, so users can pinpoint the precise data they are targeting

Konios - Enables users to exchange cash to crypto. The bank supporting this project adheres to Swiss banking laws

All 3 of these ICO's have real world uses. They don't just exist to raise money from investors & then disappear. They exist to serve a purpose within our community.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:15 PM

I want to add to your list this great project:
Swachhcoin
Swachhcoin Foundation is a non-profit organization whose primary objective is to work extensively to overhaul the waste management sector by acting as a complete technology developer and service provider in this domain. Swachhcoin will make the existing waste management industries as efficient and capable as possible so that they become technologically and otherwise able to tackle the imminent waste management crisis the world faces at this very moment. Apart from working with industries, Swachhcoin will develop an ecosystem where individuals on a mass level are made aware of the possibilities of waste around them so that they understand their roles and responsibility and act accordingly.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

These are all interesting projects to begin with, but I have had my eyes set on Konios for a while now. It seems like a must to me, we need a system where local crypto-cash transfer and vice-versa is seamless and quick. Also, do check out Skynet project!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
gabrielkings

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

I like the lists... I've head of datablockchain and i think it a a very nice project which shouldn't be neglected.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Didn't get enough attention on 4chan, did you Anon? Lmao good luck getting much more traction here with your copy/paste thread:

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/11098893
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: