Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Advances in Japan & Saudi Arabia, Middle East a Home of Remittances  (Read 138 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

Saudi Arabia’s National Commercial Bank has agreed and signed up officially with RippleNet, starting up remittance payment corridors between the KSA and United States, and other potential Asian markets.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ripple-advances-in-japan-saudi-arabia-middle-east/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:06:00 PM

Now this is a story that I want to hear an update from. Saudi Arabia has millions of migrant workers who remit money to different countries. If Ripple is successful in this regard, it's a game changer. ETHA Remittance Solutions has their work cut out for them, lol.

encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:14:32 PM

Now this is a story that I want to hear an update from. Saudi Arabia has millions of migrant workers who remit money to different countries. If Ripple is successful in this regard, it's a game changer. ETHA Remittance Solutions has their work cut out for them, lol.

BTW, the article you're reading is more than half a year old!
ePesoInitiative

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:17:01 PM

It doesn't matter. These developments are moving parts of one large whole. You see, Global remittances is big, it's projected to be around $6.5 trillion by 2030 because we are becoming more and more interconnected. Every local event or incident around the world will soon be distrupting our daily lives.

ETHA Solutions understand this and they are fixing the technological gap between traditional finance and the blockchain future.

encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:01:49 PM

It doesn't matter. These developments are moving parts of one large whole. You see, Global remittances is big, it's projected to be around $6.5 trillion by 2030 because we are becoming more and more interconnected. Every local event or incident around the world will soon be distrupting our daily lives.

ETHA Solutions understand this and they are fixing the technological gap between traditional finance and the blockchain future.

What about JPMORGAN COIN? Even though it's a bank, yet they're making their own cryptocurrency instead of going for Ripple. Maybe all banks will do that in future by creating their own blockchain, instead of using Ripple!
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:20:10 PM

I like the fact that Ripple continues to evolve. I think that this can greatly affect the price. Ripple is actively attracting new capital to its platform. I think that this is the right approach to the development of the project.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:41:39 PM

Saudi Arabia’s National Commercial Bank has agreed and signed up officially with RippleNet, starting up remittance payment corridors between the KSA and United States, and other potential Asian markets.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ripple-advances-in-japan-saudi-arabia-middle-east/

Yes, they are working a lot in those areas. However, what do you think about JPM coin, it's a big competition to ripple. Banks would trust more to banks, that to the other company. It was fun when ripple CEO told that JPM coin is not good, as it is centralized...
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:57:07 PM

I think Ripple has made very brilliant innovations, they have worked with many banks and I think that's the reason why Ripple will be a strong coin and widely used by many people and that is proven by this news
with this I have become increasingly convinced that ripple will truly become the king of altcoin

ePesoInitiative

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:33:48 AM

What about JPMORGAN COIN? Even though it's a bank, yet they're making their own cryptocurrency instead of going for Ripple. Maybe all banks will do that in future by creating their own blockchain, instead of using Ripple!

Long ago there was Netware with NCP IPX and SPX and also NetBIOS/NetBEUI. There was also AppleTalk, Rendezvous/Bonjour,  UUCP, BITNET and kermit. Now? We mostly use the TCP/IP protocol. Back then no one knows for certain which will be the dominant protocol for the Internet. But everybody  is welcome to throw their lot. ETHA Remittance solution is also throwing their lot with remittance solution.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: