Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 07:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2391 times)
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

many simply do not stand up and sell their coins in panic while fixing the loss. This is extremely wrong and you can’t do that. better then not to come to this market at all

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

The crypto market is not for everyone, there is a lot of risks involved in the market and in investing in the coins. That is why people have to make sure that they understand the coins and what they are getting themselves into before they start to do any kind of investment into the coin. That way they know what to expect when the market starts moving

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

Crypto was created for everyone if we talk about its purpose,  but if we consider crypto as a speculative investment  I guess its not for everyone, so its better to assess your risk appetite if your  purpose is to buy and make a profit.

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

I think we have to explain quite well the risks involved in investing in cryptos, for example I was creating an account in coinbase to my mom, because they have a quite understandable and friendly interface, and the first thing that comes out is a warning that your coin can collapse overnight and they are not responsible for that, I liked that style of warning, because it can scare at first, but it is totally true.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.
We all cannot bear the risk of business. Some people do not have enough courage to see their investment down and still feel strong. Cryptocurrency is for the strong ones, yes i would say the strong minds.
There are so many people i have introduced to cryptocurrency, but i noticed that they all have different mindset, when it comes to investing into crypto.
Yes, it is an opportunity for all, but not everyone can do it.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

Fully support. Crypto has big risks and not everyone will be able to accept it. Therefore it is necessary to think well and to learn crypto before investing. It is necessary to soberly assess your strength and possible risks.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

That's right. The cryptocurrency market trading and investment is not for everyone because it comes with high risk. Some people cannot cope with the possible loss involved with it.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

Crypto was created for everyone if we talk about its purpose,  but if we consider crypto as a speculative investment  I guess its not for everyone, so its better to assess your risk appetite if your  purpose is to buy and make a profit.
Not for everyone because not everyone knows and has enough knowledge about crypto, that's what causes only a few percent of people who know crypto in each country. This is like the ignorance that made the boundary between them.
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

I think crypto is really for all but the the market is for the smartest. The market is not stable making it difficult to predict therefore before taking any decision there is the need for you to know its merit and demerit. If you are a "coward" you might not be able to make some decision that might turn things around for you.

This is a plus market. Constant ups and downs allow to weed out those people who came here for an easy profit. Only persistent and smart will remain in the end.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

Anyone can make profit in crypto who is willing to learn first and understand how the crypto market works. I do recommend
crytpo to my friends but only for those I know they will make their own research and won`t blame me if they lose money.
I also help them if they ask for it.

ImSuparmin

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:54:17 AM

Of course crypto is for everyone, by following Crypto here you can earn income or money easily, how you can participate in various bounties besides that you can also become a trader who will get a bigger profit than following a bounty, but remember the risk very high.

ImSuparmin

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:01:32 AM

I think crypto is really for all but the the market is for the smartest. The market is not stable making it difficult to predict therefore before taking any decision there is the need for you to know its merit and demerit. If you are a "coward" you might not be able to make some decision that might turn things around for you.

I agree with you, but in my opinion if you are a beginner in the world of crypto it's better to hold back and think about becoming a trader first, because if you become a trader you have to really know what kind of market situation, to be smart in predicting , must make the right decision, because if not so the destruction you will get.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:32:54 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

Yes, somehow, but in order to be proficient and responsible enough to use cryptocurrency, one should possess the knowledge to the transactions, the do's and please dont's, and also the safety of using different wallets in using cryptocurrency.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:36:11 AM

Cryptocurrency is high volatile market and not everyone can survive in volatile condition. Its true that not everybody suitable to invest in cryptomarket because the volatility. Its need good psychology and good mentality when facing high fluctuation price

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:44:35 AM

You have a point, mate but remember, crypto has two aspects - as a currency and as an investment. Cryptocurrency as a currency is made for everyone to facilitate effective payments of goods and services both online and offline. The investment part is what belongs to those ready to study the crypto market and new projects in order to identify the right coin to invest in.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
hastag_80

Activity: 392

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:58:20 AM

Will,thats depends on the thought of the person but in my own definition crypto is for everybody  want to learn and aknowledge the benefits of being part of cryptocurrency system,even if you are the beginner or newbie into this kind of bussiness,actualy not all first time who's participating investment could not face difficulties,even those expert in crypto  they struggle also about failure,but only things we should do is to persevere and stick to a goal with commitment despite.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:58:59 AM

The market is for everyone who's willing to give their all to the market through time devotion, continuous study and practice with time you will get acquainted with the market know what works and what doesn't work.
shvetseu

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:07:08 AM

In common - yes. Actually - no. The person, who entered the crypto sphere, should be hardworking, patient and calm. And not every person have those qualities.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

In common - yes. Actually - no. The person, who entered the crypto sphere, should be hardworking, patient and calm. And not every person have those qualities.
but everyone has the same chance to make them are qualifies for that things IMO. Anyway we can make that qualities when we are in, build it while you can. This market are really for everyone so we shouldn't be give up before entering this market IMHO.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

If I think Crypto is accessible to everyone and everyone can participate in Crypto. Although Crypto has a big risk, the benefits are also very large. All jobs certainly have risks and you also have to take this risk. By telling your friends and inviting them to participate in crypto, that is a very good step.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: