Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

This is certainly not the case. Only eating and living is suitable for everyone. In the cryptocurrency market, it is usually judged by the market. If the cryptocurrency market continues to rise, then the number of people here will increase. When the cryptocurrency continues to slump, many people are not suitable for investing in cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

For me crypto is for everyone, for all who wants to know crypto and wants to gain a good profit with or without investing capital. And another thing, crypto is not forcing you to join or participate, its just for people who wants  to get profit or challenge.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Probably you are right, because not all people can calmly react to losses, even despite the fact that they consciously took risks!
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

When I told my father that I had invested my free money in cryptocurrency, he said that I was a donkey. I explained everything to him, but he did not understand, and still it remembers all the time. After that I stopped telling anyone about it. The fact that I'm interested in cryptocurrency, only my girlfriend knows.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

For me, Crypto is not for everyone, because it has to be signed in or register to be able to join into this crypto activity. It needs to register, it needs also internet provider for you to be able to join. Not all people are open with the crypto, they think that crypto is nothing. It takes time to introduce to other people and explain them how it works.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

Crypto is freedom so anyone can get the same opportunity, and I also agree that crypto is a good opportunity for investment so that you can get a bigger profit than other types of investment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

I do not think the crypto market is for everyone. Of course, you can make good money here, but at the same time you can lose everything. In order to start investing it is necessary to study the processes that occur in this market. I am sure that at this stage of development it is more difficult to earn than in the traditional market. Too big risks.
Dima95

Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

I think that this phrase is wrong, because working in crypto is not easy at all and requires a lot of physical and mental power.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

I think the crypto market can be used for anyone who is poor, rich, old or young. the important thing is that people who dare to take the risk of having mental steel are not easily affected and panic. the first thing that needs to be prepared when investing in crypto is that mentality is mentally ready to be rich or ready to be poor. crypto can make us rich overnight but it can also bankrupt us in an instant.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kamandanu

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

I try not to communicate and not to call friends or a relative to invest in cryptocurrency, this is really a huge risk if a person has not known anything about it before. The Internet is full of information, if someone wants to read and become an investor in the blockchain, this is possible on their own.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

The market is for everyone because crypto is for all and sundry. Remember, essence of cryptography is so that there won't be geographical barrier, anyone can own crypto, ease of transaction, etc.  Now when it comes to investment, risk is attached to all forms of investment. Anyone going into any investment whatsoever with the sole aim of get rich quick will surely be caught up in the traffic of greed. Because you will be prone to scam ICOs for instance promising huge returns, or crypto ponzi schemes claiming to be protraders or miners. Anyone bringing new investors should let them know the risks involved and the good sides too. Proper mindset and patience is what the crypto space needs right now.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

That's a natural thing, everyone has the right to do anything with the crypto market today. Even though you are a child or an old person does not seem to close to do it.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

This is a common mistake of those who enter and think that they will easily get rich in doing crypto. That's not easy as it is, you will need first to build your knowledge in cryptocurrency and have strong believe in those currency that they will stick whatever the volatility it gives to their investment. Crypto is only to the people who understand volatility.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

of course the crypto market is for everyone, and everyone can use it, it's just that there are still so many people who don't know what crypto is, so they don't want to take risks, I'm sure they will be interested in crypto if they learn more about crypto

mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

I think the crypto market is for people who understand it. In this business you need to have patience sometimes and to keep holding even when the graphics are not good.
just_strange32

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

In my opinion, anyone can achieve good opportunities in the cryptographic market. But with the condition that the person must actively learn to have the knowledge, experience of crypto, take the time to study the project, market research .... He must have quick thinking, always act on reason and perseverance.
Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

Of course the crypto market is for everyone, anyone it's just that most people are still ignorant of it. Currently, only about 1% of the world's population makes use of cryptocurrencies, so it still has a long way to go round the earth.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

INDEED! cryptocurrency are made for the people.
FIat is being control by the government and banks.
In this community which we are having cryptocurrency we are the one who control the market.
Crypto is for everyone as it give the decision to anyone to put the demand and price of the token in the market.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

In my opinion, anyone can achieve good opportunities in the cryptographic market. But with the condition that the person must actively learn to have the knowledge, experience of crypto, take the time to study the project, market research .... He must have quick thinking, always act on reason and perseverance.

not everyone has a thirst for knowledge, and the craving for money is much greater. cryptocurrencies are forced to get more knowledge that not everyone can afford.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Absoulutely agree, we should not push crypto for people, who are not ready for it yet. As it develops, it will be ready for more and more people, and in the current situation, we should only recommend to people, who are really able to understand, and use it the correct way.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███