Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What manipulators want  (Read 974 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

When we heard manipulator, one thing that comes to my mind is that they want to control the price to their favour. I'm pretty sure that this is the goal of whales or manipulators in the market. They want the price to be really cheap so that they can bought a lot of coins and then somewhat pump it a bit to lay their bull trap and they will cash out taking with them their profits then rinse and repeat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

When we heard manipulator, one thing that comes to my mind is that they want to control the price to their favour. I'm pretty sure that this is the goal of whales or manipulators in the market. They want the price to be really cheap so that they can bought a lot of coins and then somewhat pump it a bit to lay their bull trap and they will cash out taking with them their profits then rinse and repeat.
Absolutely you are right, these manipulators or let say big whales are always trying to manipulate the price in the market some of them pay those social media broadcasters to spread a FUD news so that it will have a big effect in the market. When the panic seller believed their news they laugh because they know that they have a profit when the market is down.

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

I were the manipulator then I only want to make the price of bitcoin drops because I can sell my coins with a good amount and when it drops I can buy with cheap price wherein I can earn from it.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

Crypto market manipulators are motivated by one factor- the desire to make profit at the expense of others, they are usually whales with so much influence and have the resources to create tension or panic in the market because they know people starrt making irrational decisions when that happens, they can then buy lower and sell when the fears are gone
yes, i agree with you some big players do market manipulation of course with the aim of wanting to get big profits. this is what causes psychologically to make people who are just playing in the crypto world become desperate so that the pope easily plays a role by manipulating prices in the crypto market.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

The most common direction - the manipulator helps to increase the rate of the asset, and then sells them to the buyer at an increased price.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

Crypto market manipulators are motivated by one factor- the desire to make profit at the expense of others, they are usually whales with so much influence and have the resources to create tension or panic in the market because they know people starrt making irrational decisions when that happens, they can then buy lower and sell when the fears are gone
yes, i agree with you some big players do market manipulation of course with the aim of wanting to get big profits. this is what causes psychologically to make people who are just playing in the crypto world become desperate so that the pope easily plays a role by manipulating prices in the crypto market.
If most of the traders will continue to allow this manipulators to decide where the market to go they will keep gaining lots of profits inside this market, there's a need for people inside the trading business to realize and do a deeper study, market can be dictated if players will let big bag holders to continue dictating the price, but if they won't go along the flow value will hold and no manipulations can be done.
Dadaro

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

yes, it's true. and the only people who can manipulate the market are the richest or the whales. the amount of bitcoin, for example, to drive down the price is great.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

They want to control the price movement of each coin so that they can make profit in it. They're not fair because they can dump and pump the price they want. That is the reason why SEC don't want to approve BtC because of the manipulation.
I really do not think that there are as many manipulators as people think, there are speculators, but there are not a lot of people that have the coins to move the market as they please, what the speculators are looking for is just to make profits and they do this in several ways, one way is just to have insider information about the developments of different coins or about what the exchanges are going to do with the policies that they are going to implement, that helps them make a lot of money without having to manipulate the market.
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

I think it is impossible if bitcoin can be manipulated, because the price of bitcoin is up and down is determined by the purchase and sale of the users, and the sale of bitcoin is done on exchangers, and the exchanger cannot manipulate prices. because this is crypotcurrency prices can only be determined by requests and offers. prices will automatically follow. supply and demand can be said to be unbalanced. if many bidding requests are less, the price of the coin will increase, on the contrary if there is less demand, many offers will cause the coin price to drop
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

well, its true there is manipulation by large whale or you can call them as institutes who tries to manipulate the market as per their demand to gain more and more profits. Money is the cause which makes them greedy and they try to lower the price to buy at less price and then again pump the coin to sell it at a high price. An individual person can not manipulate the market because of having less amount of coins. Only a group of people/institutes can go at too much extent to control the market as per their own will, and hence a result a common man loses its investment.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

At this time , the best solution is to enter the market , so in the future it will begin to grow, and production as it was and continues on the same scale even when the price fell.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

When price drops over and over everybody thinks that is bad and their invesment is going to loose or they already in loose. Generally this causes loosing hope to that coin, and people generally sell and exit from market.This maybe great for manipulators because they want to control market. right now there is a resistance to manipulators and this causes manipulators to gain less. they earn with volatility and it is decreasing as you can see in yearly graph. so best option for manips is reducing volume so that they gain more control. And for to reduce volume they create hopelessness by lowering price. When you see price is going well to high points you feel better but they cut your dreams with a steep fall like just a few days ago. investors sells or waits that cause reduced volume. And when the volume decreases they can ride the price easily.

Yes Indeed! Those big whales are making fun of those small traders that is weak and scared of the small pullback and then those whales tries to make them comeback again and just make it all over again.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

When price drops over and over everybody thinks that is bad and their invesment is going to loose or they already in loose. Generally this causes loosing hope to that coin, and people generally sell and exit from market.This maybe great for manipulators because they want to control market. right now there is a resistance to manipulators and this causes manipulators to gain less. they earn with volatility and it is decreasing as you can see in yearly graph. so best option for manips is reducing volume so that they gain more control. And for to reduce volume they create hopelessness by lowering price. When you see price is going well to high points you feel better but they cut your dreams with a steep fall like just a few days ago. investors sells or waits that cause reduced volume. And when the volume decreases they can ride the price easily.

Who are these manipulators, has anyone seen even one alive? Well, I don't quite deny there is market manipulation going on from time to time, but to explain every price move, every fucking price twitch by deliberate manipulation is bordering on paranoid or outright insane. If we look at major price moves, such as the rise to 20k and the following crash to 6k and below, that had nothing to do with manipulation. This was market unleashed at its full force. No manipulation would be able to achieve such astonishing (or frustrating, for that matter) results.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

I were the manipulator then I only want to make the price of bitcoin drops because I can sell my coins with a good amount and when it drops I can buy with cheap price wherein I can earn from it.
They are too greedy for this one, and its hard to stop them since they hold a lot but I hope someday manipulators will not dump the market so much, so everyone here can make money. We should start to learn to ride with them, we should not be scared and don’t let them win more in this market. We can all make good money and use this great technology in the future.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:19:03 AM

yes you are right, manipulators want to control the market to make a big profit for themselves, so don't panic when you see the value goes down because it will make you lose, hold what you believe in, and make big profits from your investment.
jameswell

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:32:14 AM

It seems manipulators exist in any investment markets.
But since Bitcoin is still unregulated (maybe never will) , those guys can do whatever they want to reach their ultimate goal -  making a lot of money.
My strategy is simple: when those guys tanks the spot price, I buy.
I am keep buying month after month.
I do not spend a lot of money to maintain a normal life, I can put the remainder of earnings into Bitcoin when prices moves lower.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

yes you are right, manipulators want to control the market to make a big profit for themselves, so don't panic when you see the value goes down because it will make you lose, hold what you believe in, and make big profits from your investment.

Unfortunately, many are still not aware that there are a lot of manipulators in the market and the only way for them to learn it is to experience losing themselves so that they would do more research about it. When you are having profits, you would not care about what is happening in the background as long as you are making money but when you are losing then that would be the time you would think that you can do something about it if you have more information.

Rosesie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:01:59 AM

It seems to me that manipulators want to let the price goes down and make a profit with this low time to buy more coin
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:04:25 AM

Unfortunately, many are still not aware that there are a lot of manipulators in the market and the only way for them to learn it is to experience losing themselves so that they would do more research about it. When you are having profits, you would not care about what is happening in the background as long as you are making money but when you are losing then that would be the time you would think that you can do something about it if you have more information.
but I think that not every time the price changes due to manipulation right ? all I want is not to be easily provoked by the news, issues and speculations that arise because that is what the manipulator wants. so when many people are not consumed by their bait then their manipulation can fail..
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:05:59 AM

If there are manipulators, they would want profit of course. Bumping into the numbers on a crypto currency creates hype and people will buy then they will pull out all their investments. Then again, these kinds of manipulations take an enormous amount of effort and supervision to earn a mere trinket compared to stocks among others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: