Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What manipulators want  (Read 974 times)
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

I think it is impossible if bitcoin can be manipulated, because the price of bitcoin is up and down is determined by the purchase and sale of the users, and the sale of bitcoin is done on exchangers, and the exchanger cannot manipulate prices. because this is crypotcurrency prices can only be determined by requests and offers. prices will automatically follow. supply and demand can be said to be unbalanced. if many bidding requests are less, the price of the coin will increase, on the contrary if there is less demand, many offers will cause the coin price to drop

Strictly speaking, the fact that the price is determined by the buys and sells of traders doesn't in the least exclude a possibility of market price manipulation as everything which changes prices ultimately comes down to either selling or buying an asset, in this case bitcoin. Simply put, you are looking only at what is right on the surface, but you don't seem to quite understand how prices can be affected by manipulating the market sentiment en masse at a deeper level, through news, rumors, forum posts, telegram channels, and so on.

That doesn't mean that every price movement is necessarily a result of price manipulation, of course, as that would be bordering on paranoid. Moreover, the stronger the move and the more lasting its effects are, the less likely it to be an outcome of deliberate and intentional manipulation, but manipulation is still possible through a concerted effort of big market players such as exchanges and individual cryptostars and celebrities.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

Just accept that manipulators are part of the market, even we like it or not. Just look at the brighter side, if there will be no manipulators, we can just have boring market like what we have in forex. If we just learn on how to go with the trend we will be living in profit and won't bother the dumps. Let's not put our lives in misery.

Actually, we should be thinking like them, I don't mean be greedy but rather be more wise.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

I will try to think positively, I hope manipulators reduce asset prices aiming to get small investors like me and after getting small investors at the lowest prices the manipulators raise prices.

I would say the topic as posted maybe considered as Speculation, Market is Volatile, it is unpredictable, i can't Imagine on how they will manipulate the Decentralized System. Yes, we are all aware that the Market are composed of TRADER, HODL, INVESTOR, Traders do hit in run style with in the market trading, HODL almost the same but they do business on Coins, Investors are for either long term or short term... It's a Risky mode of Business in the market.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

surely there will be a lot of manipulation of a price and it has had a bad impact on those who have little value like me and I'm sure if I stay patient then there will be a big increase after the manipulators have finished their business

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:16:45 AM

the profit they are looking for and the price becomes cheap so they can buy at a low price and then sell it when the price has returned

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Money of course it really isn't obvious that they are playing and toying with small scale investors. They are rich so probably they could manipulate market price for the crypto. They can easily pump it up and suck it all the investment of all who were there investing on crypto. THey are usually the reason for the bear market and they are the bear.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

the profit they are looking for and the price becomes cheap so they can buy at a low price and then sell it when the price has returned
That's right, with a lot of manipulators you want, it's about coin prices that can make them get the desired profit. so with them buying at a low price and they will continue to wait for the coins they hold to experience a substantial increase
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

That's right, with a lot of manipulators you want, it's about coin prices that can make them get the desired profit. so with them buying at a low price and they will continue to wait for the coins they hold to experience a substantial increase

those manipulators are those who has the capability to do that meaning they are really holding a huge amount of bitcoin in the market with just one click and sold those bitcoin the price will drops and after that they will wait until their desire amount reach the market again and they will buy more because they already earn from their past transaction of selling it with a great amount.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

When price drops over and over everybody thinks that is bad and their invesment is going to loose or they already in loose. Generally this causes loosing hope to that coin, and people generally sell and exit from market.This maybe great for manipulators because they want to control market. right now there is a resistance to manipulators and this causes manipulators to gain less. they earn with volatility and it is decreasing as you can see in yearly graph. so best option for manips is reducing volume so that they gain more control. And for to reduce volume they create hopelessness by lowering price. When you see price is going well to high points you feel better but they cut your dreams with a steep fall like just a few days ago. investors sells or waits that cause reduced volume. And when the volume decreases they can ride the price easily.

so call manipulator are just as same as most of us. their objective is just try to not making any loses in the market, but on a larger scale.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

When price drops over and over everybody thinks that is bad and their invesment is going to loose or they already in loose. Generally this causes loosing hope to that coin, and people generally sell and exit from market.This maybe great for manipulators because they want to control market. right now there is a resistance to manipulators and this causes manipulators to gain less. they earn with volatility and it is decreasing as you can see in yearly graph. so best option for manips is reducing volume so that they gain more control. And for to reduce volume they create hopelessness by lowering price. When you see price is going well to high points you feel better but they cut your dreams with a steep fall like just a few days ago. investors sells or waits that cause reduced volume. And when the volume decreases they can ride the price easily.

so call manipulator are just as same as most of us. their objective is just try to not making any loses in the market, but on a larger scale.

but we dont have the power to manipulate price because we have a coin but dont have the capability to make the market move we are very dependent to them.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

spread the issue so that everyone followed him to sell all their coins so that prices dropped further. after that, they will buy all the coins when the price is cheap. from now on, don't be a panic, because manipulators always try to make dumps and pumps.
cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

Market manipulation is really uncontrolled by now, Is there any effort doing by any jurisdictions to control this kind of act? Small investors and traders are the ones who are suffering from this and if they cant go on anymore because of really bad market conditions manipulated by crocodiles they tend to sell even in a huge losses and try another means of income.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

Market manipulation is really uncontrolled by now, Is there any effort doing by any jurisdictions to control this kind of act? Small investors and traders are the ones who are suffering from this and if they cant go on anymore because of really bad market conditions manipulated by crocodiles they tend to sell even in a huge losses and try another means of income.

I guess it is the misfortune of the small traders and investors, in every market, there have been people who manipulated the market, and now still they are doing the same and I believe they will continue to do this and this thing will continue. Especially in the crypto market, the owner of the pump-dump game show is only the manipulators, and basically we have to predict their movements, then only we may make a profit before dump, but not all can be so lucky.
royalfestus

Activity: 2422
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

I was not sure the market was being manipulated until recently. Now it is so obvious and seen every time. I noticed they are not planning to dump below $6000 for now, they have allowed the so called resistance price. The involvement of the exchange in the manipulation is disappointing, though sometimes I think it might have its advantages. I expect the manipulators to be relaxed by the end of the year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:54:06 PM

We all know that manipulators overstate the trend whether it is up or down. They always want to control market and earn money from panic and trust. But there is a limit for speculation. If people lose their hope, they give up, sell their assets, exit from market, and never come back.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

the main reason for a manipulator is to get profit in an easy way but what he does tends to violate the law and harm others, but there is also a manipulator who does his actions gently without breaking the law and as if what he manipulated is going as it should, for example, he manipulates market prices by making large-scale sales or purchases so that a substantial price correction will occur
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

First of all, I don't believe that someone who has millions and millions of liquid cash would sit around and watch the screen and look at the trends of crypto currency and pump it then sell it only to earn cents to the dollar. But there was, I'd think they would want to maintain the volatility of the market because that is where they earn.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

We all know that manipulators overstate the trend whether it is up or down. They always want to control market and earn money from panic and trust. But there is a limit for speculation. If people lose their hope, they give up, sell their assets, exit from market, and never come back.
Well, the idea they have always had is that if we can control their mind to do exactly what we want to be able to get more profit, then, let's shoot. It is not very hard for them when the market is a highly speculative one and for one thing, as long as that is in play, the possibility of seeing them keep manipulating the market to their benefit is always going to be there.

The thing with them is that they keep looking for those who are just gullible not to understand the way market wants and prefer joining FOMO to be able to get rich and because of this, the whales after buying the dips only have to move the price up, sprout participation and then sell when they feel they are OK to drive it back down.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

what they want to do is control prices and make many people go bankrupt because it makes a lot of people who will panic because of the influence of falling cryptocurrency prices on the market.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

I think as long we dont panic with market condition and hold our investment for long term, i am believe manipulators can not do anything. They gain from panic seller and if we invest for long term, we will ignore fake news

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: