Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop being pessimistic. The potential of bitcoin is still immense!  (Read 486 times)
Tetutu

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:34:04 AM

Bitcoin can still grow because bitcoin is a potential coin, but not everyone sees the potential of bitcoin, some of them see the fall of bitcoin, and they will be pessimistic about bitcoin.
Bitcoin users must be optimistic that price movements will return to normal, ie there are buying and selling transactions in the bitcoin market that will create prices. Bitcoin can still grow because there are more users, and companies that accept bitcoin are also increasing.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

I think all the pessimists-it's just beginners who bought unsuccessfully last winter and now lose money. They do not understand that the price drop is temporary and bitcoin is still great.

It is true. Those people really do not understand how everything works. They just see the present without even realizing the past amd analyzing the future. They are the people who lacks critical thinking and do not see the portfolios adn do mot analyze the market well.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

That's right, because according to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, bitcoin will replace the dollar in the future, it's just that we must remain cautious in investing in bitcoin, because prices are difficult to predict and vulnerable to hackers.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

In general I am optimistic about the long-term future of Bitcoin but as I am going through my own personal challenges during this bear market, I am in the short term not really too excited about anything crypto right now as I am at the lowest point of my crypto career, with hardly any income or savings to speak of because it was all wiped out over the last 11 months. I hope the situation really improves and things get much better for us because I don't see much action to the upside happening in the price of Bitcoin or other altcoins for that matter. I think we have another bloodbath coming for the price soon.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

I think the crypto market is just in an initial stage of expansion and occupies a very small and insignificant place in the global economy. For that reason I do not understand the great pessimism that many times is observed in those who have invested some money here, as soon as they observe some eventual fall in the price of bitcoin.

At some point I read an article in which bitcoin was already among the 20 most important currencies in the world (displacing many fiat currencies), so I have no doubt that the growth potential of this market is still immense and we can still consider ourselves as early adopters.

Yes you are right the market is really big for cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. But loses at present and the current condition of the market is something which the investors really do care about. It is business for these investors and to worry about losing is something big in their minds. It is really understandable and pessimism is just a result of it. No matter how you encourage them yet the market is still the same it doesn't change a thing. So maybe we just let them be and those investors may come back when everything will be better though not for now. I am sure of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: