Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Reputable ICO Grading Site?  (Read 172 times)
bitbloq.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

Best Overall ICO Grading Platform?

We at Bitbloq honor trust and reputation before all else. Before our launch in the coming weeks, we are looking to assess which rating platforms we should use above all else. We of course know of ICObench and ICOrating as well as others, but as we all know these sites also take payments for expedited listing to calendars as well as some accepting payments for better ratings. We are instead looking for the sites the crypto community truly trusts with their ICO research. Please let us know some of your thoughts below!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBloq

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:16:53 AM

Some of our team members like ICObench. As we mentioned, we want to be rated by a company that is fair and one that holds the trust of the community. What are your thoughts on ICObench or others?
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:29:24 AM

It's hard to tell an ICO rating site of repute. This is because reviews on those sites are usually paid for. So it's hard for them not to be biased in their ratings
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:49:36 AM

Best Overall ICO Grading Platform?

We at Bitbloq honor trust and reputation before all else. Before our launch in the coming weeks, we are looking to assess which rating platforms we should use above all else. We of course know of ICObench and ICOrating as well as others, but as we all know these sites also take payments for expedited listing to calendars as well as some accepting payments for better ratings. We are instead looking for the sites the crypto community truly trusts with their ICO research. Please let us know some of your thoughts below!
ICObench and ICOrating are terrible platforms. i just try to pick the most reputable ico grading site and that's icodrops. So many good project like zilliqa or even ONT has been listed on there. that's a reputable site based on the community's vote. Another ico grading site just paid to promote. I will not try to consider them as reputable site included icobench and icorating.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:13:09 AM

I personally do not rate ICOrating and ICObench as they mostly list a lot bad projects that hardly do well in the market. More so, they get paid to list and review a lot of their projects, so for me, I always feel they're sentimental in their judgement. ICOdrops comes close for me as they have listed some good projects that have done well in the past. I mostly rely for new projects to research on.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:41:43 AM

I didn't pay much attention to and evaluate an ICO grading site, there I only needed more information about the ICO, some sites like ICObech, ICOrate and other sites, promoting ICOs because they were paid, so in my opinion it would be better to learn about analysis and not too fixated on the rating displayed on the site, for now I prefer to use bountyplatform, I like that site because of its simple display design.

Lighthouze

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:07:35 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Forget ICO rating or grading sites and do your own research. Most of these guys or rather most of those sites are paid to list the projects you see there, especially the projects that make the top of the sites. I only rely on them to get to know new projects that have been launched and what they are all about, but I do not trust their judgments.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:24:26 AM

it is very difficult to say which ICO sites are best because many sites receive payments from the ICO development team so I think the ICO website judges an ICO unfairly, I have seen several ICOs that have no assessments but are still developing and successful, I use the ico site only to find information about an ICO.
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:26:43 AM

Never use icobench or icoratings before but icodrops.  I try to open your website but it's still blank pages, hope you can launch it as soon as possible.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

I often visit the icobench.com site, but what we can see is the ICO expert who works at the ICO and don't stick with a high rating

Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:10:54 AM
Merited by MahalQu2612 (2)

Never use icobench or icoratings before but icodrops.  I try to open your website but it's still blank pages, hope you can launch it as soon as possible.

Therefore, all ico that has a high ratings to their site is just a fake? Or we shouldn't believe instantly to their announcement about the ico project?
Well, I guess I think its true, they're doing it to get more fishes in this industry then as much as they can big fish, right? and the main basis for us to find still the good ico is the background of the owner, also the team behind the project and the flow of their project which can be readable to their road map or whitepaper.
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:17:41 AM

In my opinion "NONE". Nearly every single website takes hefty amount of tokens to give a good rating to any ICO project. I have heard some good feedback about cryptobriefing website but I am not really sure about any stranger written articles anymore. Personally, I feel to use these websites only to get information about the upcoming ICOs and do my own research before investing any money in them.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

It does not exist, lol. Better not base ICOs' success on what's said on ICO rating and review websites, most of them are paid as what many people say. Good concept is still the best factor for me, but I doubt if there are still a lot out there.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

I often visit the icobench.com site, but what we can see is the ICO expert who works at the ICO and don't stick with a high rating
Well, I'm also looking at that sites every time I see new ICO but I will not depend on that alone because it can be manipulated as well. Some reviews on ICO's are being paid so better when you invest you still have your own knowledge about that project. Even the most reputable ICO reviews site can still be manipulated, so be careful and just enjoy your investing.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

I think that it is not possible to choose a particular ICO assessment site. On the Internet there is a sufficient number of sites that evaluate projects and they all differ. Each analyst has his own point of view and vision of the project. Therefore, assessments everywhere will be different and it will be difficult to stop at some site.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:42:53 AM

It's hard to tell an ICO rating site of repute. This is because reviews on those sites are usually paid for. So it's hard for them not to be biased in their ratings. If you want platform for Smart Contracts Then  SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

As for me, most of these sites are sold. And this is not an indicator when choosing a project! You do not need to trust only this site, think also with your own head.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

I don't rate any of these ICOrating sites, they are into business and are there to make money, how do they make these money, selling rating, some of them rate some projects very high and end up a scam. If people try to research how an ICO is being run, ICO rating website have  a huge role they play. Can anyone in the space voutch for any of these site. For me I don't like to name names because I care about brands but IMO they have done much damage than good.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:10:34 AM

For me it is www.icoguide.com, they have realistic and not paid rates and reviews.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

honestly some people don't like rating sites, they don't believe it and rating sites are not a good place to find an investment recommendation. if an assessment or rating is only based on payment and is not objective, then I am very opposed to it and will not touch it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: