Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The new cryptocurrency for Ukraine (disclaimer)  (Read 1945 times)
VictoriusAurin (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:20:23 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 06:44:48 PM by VictoriusAurin

After noticing several attempts to announce a new altcoin for Ukraine, we'd like to make a public disclaimer regarding an unrelated (read on for an explanation) project we have been working on since January 2014.

What do I mean by “we”? We are a small team of volunteers (mostly Ukraine-based) with the goal to design, promote and distribute a new alternative cryptocurrency targeted at the Ukrainians. Even though we can't disclose many details as of yet, we are devoted to make the best of the principles that have been proven to work in the digital world, while also proposing new mechanisms to help the currency actually spread and become useful.

Unfortunately, as our work progresses, we start to see a great deal of “projects” starting off under the excuse to help Ukraine, while their sole purpose mostly is stealing people's money. We hate to see someone damaging people's trust in real (and potentially promising) projects.

For us, the idea of making a new Ukrainian currency does not end with the short-term plan to quickly help a country in need. We are willing to continue supporting the project as long as needed in order to enhance the reputation of cryptocurrencies in general. We have the right, experienced people to make this possible.

We decided to speed up the work and start the currency sooner than planned (perhaps before the word Ukraine gets completely blocked on the forums). We kindly ask you to stay in touch with this thread, where we will post more details in the next few days. We value your support, and we will need your help for the project to succeed.

Пoмiтивши кiлькa cпpoб oгoлocити нoвy гpoшoвy poзpaxyнкoвy oдиницю для Укpaїни, ми xoтiли б зpoбити пyблiчнy зaявy пpo нeпpичeтнicть щoдo нeпoвязaнoгo з нaми пpoeктy (читaйтe дaлi для poзяcнeння) нaд яким ми пpaцювaли з ciчня 2014 poкy.

Щo я мaю нa yвaзi вкaзyючи "ми"? Mи- нeвeликa кoмaндa вoлoнтepiв (в ocнoвнoмy з Укpaїни) мeтa якиx poзpoбкa, пpocyвaння i пoшиpeння нoвoї aльтepнaтивнoї кpиптoвaлюти для yкpaїнцiв. Haвiть якщo нapaзi ми нe мoжeмo poзкpити бaгaтo пoдpoбиць, ми вiддaнo пpaцюємo, щoб нaйкpaщi пepeвipeнi пpинципи дiяли в цифpoвoмy cвiтi, oднoчacнo пpoпoнyючи нoвi мexaнiзми, щoб дoпoмoгти вaлютi фaктичнo пoшиpитиcя i cтaти кopиcнoю.

Ha жaль, пoки нaшa poбoтa пpocyвaєтьcя впepeд, ми бaчимo бaгaтo "пpoeктiв", якi виникaють пiд пpивoдoм дoпoмoги Укpaїнi в тoй чac як їx єдинa мeтa в ocнoвнoмy викpaдeння кoштiв людeй. Haм пpикpo бaчити щo xтocь пiдpивaє дoвipy людeй дo peaльниx (пoтeнцiйнo пepcпeктивниx) пpoeктiв. Для нac iдeя зpoбити нoвy yкpaїнcькy вaлютy нe зaкiнчyєтьcя кopoткocтpoкoвим плaнoм швидкoї дoпoмoги кpaїнi пpи пoтpeбi.

Mи гoтoвi пpoдoвжyвaти пiдтpимyвaти пpoeкт cтiльки, cкiльки нeoбxiднo для тoгo, щoб пiдвищити peпyтaцiю кpиптoвaлюти в цiлoмy. У нac є пoтpiбнi, дocвiдчeнi люди, щoб зpoбити цe мoжливим. Mи виpiшили пpиcкopити poбoтy i зaпycтити вaлютy paнiшe, нiж плaнyвaлocя (мoжливo дo тoгo як cлoвo Укpaїнa cтaнe пoвнicтю зaблoкoвaним нa фopyмax). Mи пpocимo вac, щoб ви нe втpaчaли звязoк з цим пocилaнням, дe ми poзмicтимo бiльш дeтaльнy iнфopмaцiю в нaйближчi днi. Mи цiнyємo вaшy пiдтpимкy, i нaм знaдoбитьcя вaшa дoпoмoгa для пpoeктy, щoб дoмoгтиcя ycпixy.

March 6: I added the Ukrainian translation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:24:44 AM

We dont care about your coin or about Ukraine.
her0

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:28:27 AM

good idea.
zifcom

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:35:34 AM

this's good idea~

boenxia

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:38:05 AM

i am in

AimCoin: Azc1pquC4Vb4cUcequ1Tctfh31Uw7nk8fX || KTK: KL5px9bPrMv8rJ4vo3rotdq51QcuhN9CHC
CoolCoin-Free:  CVG5oiFQv8KxgEchnykB7JqAuP6XRmYMg4
FootBallCoin: Fe7ZQd6p7wTGyNSBwWGWbcpEQDGF5Fr6dZ
TheSmurfsCoin: TbVvNxWmKiGJeKU5mmKHcDS49yzxUjBC4g
jessestay

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:38:53 AM

Interested.
skywen

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:46:15 AM

intresting

sell domains: blockmall.com  blockvip.vom blockdebit.com blockF.com blockV.com blocklicense.com  mall.sex mall.live
jianxinss

Activity: 304

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:46:56 AM

I just don not want this is  another scam.

Please introduce your detail plan and make a  time based plan.

And then I'm in
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:47:59 AM

mark

interested

Crypto Whale

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:48:27 AM

We dont care about your coin or about Ukraine.
Come on now...uncalled for.
ehugh66

Activity: 164

alt fans!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:51:48 AM

need the plan and show us. i will support.
stoneone

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:54:10 AM

nice idea
ukraine up up
byteflush

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:56:08 AM

Umm, isn't that Russia now?

KyLins

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:59:00 AM

ukraine up up

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:10:20 AM

After noticing several attempts to announce a new altcoin for Ukraine, we'd like to make a public disclaimer regarding an unrelated (read on for an explanation) project we have been working on since January 2014.

What do I mean by “we”? We are a small team of volunteers (mostly Ukraine-based) with the goal to design, promote and distribute a new alternative cryptocurrency targeted at the Ukrainians. Even though we can't disclose many details as of yet, we are devoted to make the best of the principles that have been proven to work in the digital world, while also proposing new mechanisms to help the currency actually spread and become useful.

Unfortunately, as our work progresses, we start to see a great deal of “projects” starting off under the excuse to help Ukraine, while their sole purpose mostly is stealing people's money. We hate to see someone damaging people's trust in real (and potentially promising) projects.

For us, the idea of making a new Ukrainian currency does not end with the short-term plan to quickly help a country in need. We are willing to continue supporting the project as long as needed in order to enhance the reputation of cryptocurrencies in general. We have the right, experienced people to make this possible.

We decided to speed up the work and start the currency sooner than planned (perhaps before the word Ukraine gets completely blocked on the forums). We kindly ask you to stay in touch with this thread, where we will post more details in the next few days. We value your support, and we will need your help for the project to succeed.

Forgive me if I write an actual post, everyone else here seems to only want to boost their post count.   Undecided

You are a brand new account.  What proof do you have that this coin you are creating is also not just to steal people's money?  What makes your coin more relevant than the other coins that were announced for Ukraine?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:13:55 AM

Forgive me if I write an actual post, everyone else here seems to only want to boost their post count.   Undecided

You are a brand new account.  What proof do you have that this coin you are creating is also not just to steal people's money?  What makes your coin more relevant than the other coins that were announced for Ukraine?

@Vod, you missed the point. This is a campaign against piesel and his ann for a coin lead by an angry mob. apparently they see him as a scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498749.0

Please move this thread where it belongs (anywhere but ann section).

Kiss
VictoriusAurin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:29:27 PM

Thank you for all your input so far! I am glad so many of you are concerned about the issue.

Forgive me if I write an actual post, everyone else here seems to only want to boost their post count. Undecided

You are very welcome! Only, in other participants' defense, let me admit there is not much to discuss yet.

Some of us have already participated on the forums before, yet their account is weakly linked to their name. As you can probably understand, at least for now, it might be unsafe to reveal our true identity. I hope we can put out at least a few details about ourselves when we launch the website.

I believe it's smart of you not to trust random people on the Internet. We will try to be open and build your trust by small steps as the project goes on and you see we keep our word. In the beginning, we will be able to cover most of the expenses ourselves, so you won't be forced to put your money into anything dubious.

I just don not want this is another scam. Please introduce your detail plan and make a  time based plan.

Please be patient, they are both on the way. I know it looks suspicious when there is no detailed info, but after noticing several scams, we felt the need to make this pre-announcement and reserve a place on the forums for a serious project.
nlh

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:06:20 PM

nice idea
ukraine up up

and we should be patient and wait for wonderful...
VictoriusAurin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:08:30 PM

For the new Ukrainian coin, we decided to go with the name Kozakcoin. We have published several details on the new Kozakcoin forum thread.

We are launching 5 May 2014, so don't miss the opportunity to get some coins in the FIPO stage starting on the same date. Please visit Kozakcoin.org for detailed information, and follow us on Twitter or Facebook to stay updated.

We are grateful for all your support!

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:09:37 PM

Hиктo нe вeдeтcя yжe нa этy xyeтy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: