Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is so Important (a must read for investors)  (Read 164 times)
bitcoinboxer (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:12:14 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 07:37:10 AM by bitcoinboxer

I think most of the people in this forum understand the importance of Bitcoin (and other cryptos)

But, I still see a lot of comments from people in FB groups who just view it was a way to make some quick profits, and are completely naive as to why it was created in the first place.

This is a really good article to share with those people to help them understand just how revolutionary this technology is.

http://endthesystem.com/the-importance-of-crypto/

I like the part towards the end, where it makes the prison cell/wounded guard reference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

We can't stop them for only believing that bitcoin is only a way to make profits.

The history would tell on how bitcoin has grown and this is the reason why they only see it that way. But regardless of what they only see for bitcoin, the value of it is growing and when we say value this isn't only about the price but the worth of it to the investors and holders. Many factors holders won't dispose it today because of the future potential growth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

Hello,

Nice article to share thanks.

As soon as money is involved you will always have an important part of people that only be interest in the subject because of making profit. We are leaving in a world where money is the most important things for the majority so "easy" money is like honey for bees, regardless of project, risks, intesrest...

Lots of people invest in Apple, Tesla, pharma... not for technology advance or interest for world and people but only to make profit.

Interesting to try to chnge the vision of people and it must be done but really hard to fight against !
bitcoinboxer (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

We can't stop them for only believing that bitcoin is only a way to make profits.

I think we can do what we can to educate them on why the current system is failing, as why a decentralized alternative is so important.

If people really understood the philosophy this tech.. they'd be more psyched about holding and striving for mass adoption so they would never have to convert back to fiat.
bitcoinboxer (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

Interesting to try to change the vision of people and it must be done but really hard to fight against !

It's hard to fight against, certainly.

The problem is that people still view un-backed fiat currency as "money", and Bitcoin as merely a tool to flip for obtain more of it.

I'm looking forward to when Bitcoin is considered money, providing it remains fully decentralized.
nehemiah31

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

Before you invest in bitcoin, you should now what about it, how it owrks and what role does it play in the world market.Investors should also be cautious of hackers scammers nowadays.Research and seek advice froma crypto enthusiast.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

I believe that the most conservative people need their savings to be transferred to several assets: the dollar, euro, gold, bitcoin, shares. Keep the accumulation in the national currency - it's scary. To keep everything in bitcoin for these people is also scary, but if 10% of the savings are keep in bitcoins and they can do x5-x10 for a few and will be very happy about it. And if bitcoin isn't destined to survive, then 10% is not that much to worry about.
bitcoinboxer (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:29:40 AM

Keep the accumulation in the national currency - it's scary.

Yep..

There hasn't been a national fiat currency that hasn't eventually want to it's true value, which is 0.

That article I linked does a good job explaining why this happens, along with the secrets of the banking system.

It's a good read.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

I think we can do what we can to educate them on why the current system is failing, as why a decentralized alternative is so important.

If people really understood the philosophy this tech.. they'd be more psyched about holding and striving for mass adoption so they would never have to convert back to fiat.
Yes we can educate them but we can't stop them if they only sees bitcoin that way.

It's up to them if they will absorb that things that we are about to tell them and its still them to decide whether they will listen or won't.
Not all the people here are for the tech, you have to remember that thing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:01:31 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 12:44:02 PM by KingScorpio

I think most of the people in this forum understand the importance of Bitcoin (and other cryptos)

But, I still see a lot of comments from people in FB groups who just view it was a way to make some quick profits, and are completely naive as to why it was created in the first place.

This is a really good article to share with those people to help them understand just how revolutionary this technology is.

I like the part towards the end, where it makes the prison cell/wounded guard reference.

btc wont be important in the long term

the reason lies that no one will have a long term interest keeping it up except its miners and the small group of its owners,

that was different during bitcoins creation where all where basically improsioned by the banking cartels.

regards

sesakkiraj

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

yes nice article to help the people about bitcoin
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

I think most of the people who are using Bitcoin think that Bitcoin is very important because people who needs a convenient way of having a transaction believes that Bitcoin is a part of it.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

bitcoin is important on people who help financially through this because i know bitcoin is the way to help us to lift up us or it can help us to achieve our dreams also, so they keep this because it is important
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: