Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Opinion: The Lessons Of A Bearish Market  (Read 112 times)
SuperBazooka (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

Bitcoin Opinion: The Lessons Of A Bearish Market
With my last couple of articles, I’ve taken the discussion away from price and volume, as I wanted to focus on the underlying bitcoin infrastructure and governance model, as well as on the technology developments that will push adoption. I believe it was worth it, as we really need to understand how this new distributed infrastructure and organizational models can be applied to most businesses today. More however, if we do not make an effort to learn the subtle difference between decentralizing infrastructure vs decentralizing governance, all this cryptocurrency madness might end up blowing all over our faces.

After all, what’s the point of having a decentralized infrastructure if power remains with the few and not the many?

It’s up to all of us to pressure governments, regulators, news media, and crypto-influencers to promote better outcomes for a decentralized world, by simply not blocking people from accessing this wonderful medium of storing value or by spreading FUD amongst the crypto-community. Aren’t we all on the same boat, after all?

–this article shouldn’t be taken as financial advisement as it represents my personal opinion and views. I have savings invested in cryptocurrency so take whatever I write with a grain of salt. Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose and always read as much as possible about a project before investing. Never forget: with great power, comes great responsibility. Being your own bank means you’re always responsible for your own money—
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-opinion-the-lessons-of-a-bearish-market/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: