Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wondering how much you've earned from cryptocurrenices? -80% for me  (Read 187 times)
TOTHEMOON123 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

Let's be honest. I invested in ETH since April and hold it till now.  Cry
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

What kind of investment do you do? trade, ico, or anything else? -80 that's a big amount I guess
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

if u ask this question most of the cryptocurrency traders are in loss we cant expect profit until cryptocurrency market reaches the market cap of 500 billion dollars as per the current trend and more tokens are coming in the market
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

I earn in the crypto currency market in two ways. This is participation in bounty campaigns and daily trading. In total, my average monthly income is more than $ 3000
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

ETH in April was around 400-500USD. If you're holder you already lose half now.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

On trading, I lost, well, maybe not 80 percent, but 60 percent for sure. At the time at the beginning of the year TRX grew well, only I panicked, could not sell on time. Experience has shown that I can not hold long when the market falls. On the one hand, it is good, I have no losses now -80 percent. Yes, it's painful to watch.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

Uff very smart move... you invested too soon actually, now is the time to invest, when prices can get even lower... I earned a lot and also I lost some, but in cryptocurrencyes I didn't lose anything.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

Up until now this is a tough year for crypto holders... you bought at the beginning of the bear market, which is the adjustment phase, after prices have reached levels that are way too high, and you bought only one currency, so it is normal what is happening, you have to hold until the market enters the next growth phase.
pacience, preserverance and ... good luck  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
seopro1001

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

I recommend you just hold it continue. -80% is big lost but we can't do anything at this time. Let's wait the recovering of the market. I think ETH will go up in the next year. Personal I didn't invest in anything, but I practiced in some airdrop/bounty compaign of projects, and I still hold my coins/tokens until now. It also reduced around -50% compare with the initial value, but I am not worried. I believe in the restoring of them in the next year.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

You actually made a good coin investment but you were unlucky with the timing or period of  buying. You must have bought the top even though it looked like it was the dip just like it happened to me too. Just keep faith and hope for green days to resume.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

Just holding leads to the loss in the downtrend. Maybe you can get the profit if the market really hit the big prices soon. But depends on what the coins you have. For me no capital loss in the trading.  Wink Used to secure my capital after that take more risk. Good research and the right time the right choices leads to more profit. 

TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

Havent made any real gains since dec / jan just 20-30% here and there over the summer, while loosing way more! I am still upp since i did many aidrops and big gains last year but its no fun to wait and wait!

It feels like the prices dosent matter since I am waiting for adoption and I plan to use my coins. This requires a long investment period so prices may go up and down but the coins remain Smiley

GL!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

Always remember that Patience is a Virtue. We all have our own time. Maybe today is not our biggest earn but if you wait i'm pretty sure that it will pay off. 

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

Whatever happens to always hold it because it doesn't harm you with a value that will rise again after the bear market ends, it's not a huge mistake because we can't guess the crypto market for the future, maybe you haven't seen the trend since the beginning of this year, because of the trend like to walk very long after crypto values are very cheap, be patient and hold what you have.
I personally am currently in bear market conditions, refraining from buying in a hurry because I realize that it will get me risk, there are only a portion of my digital assets that have decreased, it does not make me dizzy where the nature of the market always changes depending on trends.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

I used to invest in just short-term and low amount  Cheesy So, Never any regret amount my loss. But in the last dec from the ETH amount I made the good amount but after that just hold and now market down so my portfolio also down. Have others coins also so it's just down around 40%
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:33:03 PM

then what do you want?
my advice, if you have gotten a profit, it's better to immediately change investments, and renew your investment,
that way you can have a turnover of funds that can be an advantage for you. Cool

cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

You can say at one point time in my crypto journey I almost lost 100% of my Crypto because In hope of faster returns I invested in Gambling and keep investing for almost 2 months in small amounts. After 2 months I somehow realized and then checked how much I lost it was around 1500$. But after then I somehow managed to make some crypto assets from gambling itself. Now I am just waiting for a good time to take an exit from this market for a while.

Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

If u want to earn money, may be u can keep 20% of ur tokens as long term hold and remaining 80% on trading basis, u can earn a lot if u learn bout crypto markets,  may be good profit day to day basis. though not sure, as market for some time was bearish and people made good loss too, but holding tokens too would make ur total balances on lower side. so trading at times is better than long holding if u want to earn wisely in crypto market

goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

I think most of us are down from our initial investment or our old highs about 80% so your not alone.  Unless you trusted Tether in the beginning or cashed out your down big right now.  At this point the only thing to do is hodl.  Your in a solid coin.  99% of the new ico's are on ETH.  Just sit back and wait for the manipulation to swing the other way.  

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:01:10 PM

you need to know that this number will not happen permanently and do not sell it with a loss, you have to find a new strategy to make a profit, and if you think long term, then don't worry

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: