Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wondering how much you've earned from cryptocurrenices? -80% for me  (Read 186 times)
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

It is very a pity to you sincerely but believes it is necessary up to the end. Comes to ethereum right now is very risky since the trend is still falling. Transfer etf certainly played well, although it was very surprising to many. Where the market will go is not known at all, there may even be a sharp jump down to break through the stops of orders.
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

Thats the risk you took before you got in this.
Why are you crying now?
You should have thought about it from the very start before jumping in.

If you are in regret by now then dont.
If it is just because of speculation out there into why you are so down then stop and look again.

This is a new era of the human world. Internet is used mostly and crypto currency is part of that. I am sure as hell that Ethereum is crypro right? Grin
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

you need to know that this number will not happen permanently and do not sell it with a loss, you have to find a new strategy to make a profit, and if you think long term, then don't worry
Don't sell your coins when the price value goes down it may lose your capital you need to research what kind of strategies or techniques to help to gain more profit from your investment,  long term investment only patients is needed and your money are guaranteed to get higher profit.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:13:52 PM

Let's be honest. I invested in ETH since April and hold it till now.  Cry
You are not the only one who suffered a massive loss of money. Majority in the crypto world suffered a lot and as for me, I already lost a thousand bucks. Still, I'm not discouraged to continue to hold. Because I believe in the project of the tokens I hold.
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

I invested in eth in March and also lost about 80%. But I kept investing in altcoins and a bit in eth and now my losses are about 50%.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

A lot of people have suffered considerable amount of losses this season. I literally watched $1000 go down the drain in the name of hodling. Forced me to reconsider my strategy which is selling off my bag in times of dips and rebuying later
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

On this forum there are people who have either lost a lot of money because of investing in Ethereum, or Vice versa earned a lot of money. I belong to the neutral part, as I have not lost, but did not earn.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

I earn in the crypto currency market in two ways. This is participation in bounty campaigns and daily trading. In total, my average monthly income is more than $ 3000

Boy.. thats is awesome. How do you do that. I mean i am a bounty hunter, actually i started recently as a hunter, and to hear that big amount monthly is like a real morale booster for me. Can you please tell us further what is your line of action ? i mean i do twitter, facebook bounties mostly. and thats all.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

For me I would say when I sold in january, I earned about 50 percent, but after that from the coins I have bought so far I have not earned anything from them because of the bear market and prices keep falling so I would say about -40 so far. Now I am just holding because that is the way that I have made the most money in the past.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:35:37 AM

The market has been red for the better part of the year so earning eighty percent is a whole lot there must be something fantastic you're doing that most of of the folks out there are not conversant with. Me for example I have been making losses which I am not comfortable with.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: